Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Advice Me: My Uncle Raped Me While My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Am A... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: My Uncle Raped Me While My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Am A... (911 Views)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: My Uncle Raped Me While My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Am A... by PenAStory: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/12/22/advice-me-my-uncle-raped-me-while-my-boyfriend-dumped-me-because-i-am-a-sickle-cell-patient/

Dear PAS readers, this is a very serious situation on our hands because it has to do with rape. A young woman finds herself getting abused by her uncle at the age of 13 and when she thinks she has found love in the arms of another, she gets unceremoniously dumped by him due to her health condition. Read this issue as sent and drop your mature comments only:

My name is Olorunrinu, I work as an in-store promoter for different brands. I am 25years of age, I stay alone in my mum’s house, my growing up was tough as a sickle cell patient who had to live with different people due to parents who don’t find Love in each other to be couple’s, I have a younger Brother who is currently schooling in Ghana.
I was raped by my uncle @13 ,should I call it rape or sex, cos it happened almost every night, my uncle straffed me every night,I ran out of the house I was staying with paternal grand parents and uncles at gbagada,moved to ipaja. To cut the whole story short, I started working after I was done with my waec,I did my ND in ogun state, I am that girl who men finds very attractive and nice but nobody chose to keep me as their girl or wife just because am ss
I finally met this guy who pretended to be nice and loving, gave him all I had despite the fact that it was little and enough for me, I love him and dated for three years, I got pregnant for him, we agreed to keep the baby which we did,after delivery we had issues at his parents house,unknown to me the family never wanted me cos I am a sickle cell patient and they believe I will die soon, he came home drunk one night, slapped me cos I hissed, I then replied by slapping him, he then got mad narrated the scene to his parent, he had their support and I was judged as usual, I took the blame, begged him and my mum did too just cos I want a happy home and a Dad for my daughter.
Few months later he told me he can’t marry me that we should go our separate ways, I cried begged and pleaded for a second chance but his mind was made up, my question now is ‘AM I TO BE BLAMED FOR BEING A SICKLE CELL PATIENT?I want to be happy, have a man to accept me for me and Love me endlessly, I wish this write up was oral, but all the same
I thought love was,’accommodating, tolerance, understanding,patience, endurance, happiness, share of joy and pains, please help me if I am getting wrong.
EVERY SCD PATIENTS DESERVES YOUR LOVE NOT DISCRIMINATION

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

(1) (Reply)

A Relationship Should Be Between Two People, Not The Whole World / Meet 4 Generations Of Adas (photo). / 11 Signs Your Partner Has Unhealthy Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.