Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,770 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... (3751 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) / Gov.wike Weeps Says;tomorrow If We Win, They Will Say Judiciary Is Corrupt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by kettle84(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Nigerian Army is ready for you

So many Volunteers all over the country are ready to face you
you and your volunteers should face the Buhari induced recession instead.
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by kettle84(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

When Buratai Launches another campaign, all you do is run to Amnesty International for help and so far it has not helped you

One ediot is spending almost 8 months in Jail for threatening to kill Buhari and bomb Aso rock , some ediots protested for him just days ago

Another loud mouth is spending his christmas in Jail for crimes bothering on stupidity , his frustration is at it's peak and still UK and the world embassies has not helped Nnamdi Kunu , i heard his arse is now a cesspit for all those Aboki's long Bura

Don't warn us , Show us what you can do and let's show you what we have in store for you

Eseun ooo , You don chop ? dem don pay you ?
the recession is real
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by kettle84(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Biafra is Fraud, the ones clamoring for it are fraudsters and betrayers

They betrayed the Father of Biafra, Most Revered OjuCrook in an Election

All for another person to steal his vision

Accept that fact and gain eternal peace
they were not interested in the election
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by IPOB123london: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
one get really tired in nl

every time u talk about Biafra

the afonjas go gagggagggagggag gaga all over the thread

hm hm just wondering o

am i missing something bikonu hm

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by limeta(f): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Sure, if you would be bold enough to come and fight for your land

Another bubu

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by MrAdetunjiBayo: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rayhutar:
Biafra the nightmare of Afonjas

Because of Biafra my yoruba muslim father Mr Adetunji developed hypertension in Oshogbo. We must volunteer to fight Biafrans for the fulanis our masters.
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by MrAdetunjiBayo: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Biafra is Fraud, the ones clamoring for it are fraudsters and betrayers

They betrayed the Father of Biafra, Most Revered OjuCrook in an Election

All for another person to steal his vision

Accept that fact and gain eternal peace

You are kwarrect! That's why we must donate our big asssed yoruba mothers to the fulanis for one night sport. The fulanis liberated us from dirty practice of oduduwaism and give us Islam by the sword. We must serve them for ever and volunteer to fight against Biafra while Fulani romance the big nyash of our yoruba sisters for sports. Sai Puollaani! grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by MrAdetunjiBayo: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
IPOB123london:

one get really tired in nl

every time u talk about Biafra

the afonjas go gagggagggagggag gaga all over the thread

hm hm just wondering o

am i missing something bikonu hm

To be honest we yoruba muslims run mad when we hear Biafra because Biafra means hunger to our ewedu muslim skulls. Our fulani master have to drink oil and we must fight for them to do so.
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by DaFlash: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am a proud Afonja and I wish to exterminate Ipods cockroaches

Pls when is army form coming out.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by MrAdetunjiBayo: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaFlash:
I am a proud Afonja and I wish to exterminate Ipods cockroaches

Pls when is army form coming out.

It is sold in the Sultan of Sokoto's residence, to buy the form you don't need cash, we yoruba muslims have been asked to bring our young daughters and sisters with the biggest nyash in the household for our fulani emirs to have serious fun slamming those asses while we die in great numbers in Biafraland facing Hardenened Biafrans. grin

I'm taking 15 year old sikirat to sokoto in exchange for the form. Anything for our fulani masters! Alhamdulilah!

1 Like

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by basybasy: 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
victorvezx:
RADIO BIAFRA IS LIVE ON AIR NOW 22/12/2016 11:49 AM
***Special Enugu Protest Program***
Listen and call the studio to give us your views and updates from where you are especially those at Enugu protest grounds.
Today is a watershed in the history of IPOB. It has been announced on air now by the host Uche Mefor that should any Biafran die today at this Enugu protest, IPOB will become an armed organisation from tomorrow.
We can no longer watch Hausa Fulani Islamic terrorists in the name of Nigerian Army and Fulani Herdsmen killing our people while the world stand aside and look.
Enough is enough!!!

https://mobile.facebook.com/radiobiafra/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiZTEyODg1OWZmYzhhYjIwNDY0NGY3YjkyZDBlNjI5M2YiLCJxdWVyeSI6InJhZGlvIEJpYWZyYSIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjE1MjkyMzE3NSwicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjoxNDk3NzQ1MDUyMDM4NzYsInBvc2l0aW9uIjo0LCJyZXN1bHRfdHlwZSI6Mjc0fQ%3D%3D
they are bastered if they dont arm themselves. Stupid set of pple. Do wat u like, ur problems are too much. They are not even sincere wit their agitations because they used Aso rock dway they liked wen dat clueless Jonatian was in power. Why are they crying now?
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by nwabobo: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Nigerian Army is ready for you

So many Volunteers all over the country are ready to face you

Is it the ones collapsing due to dehydration?
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by freeze001(f): 3:24am On Dec 23, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
I'm in support of anything igbo people are doing but you guys shouldn't carry arm. Please let's be peaceful

He gave conditions...If any Biafran is killed by d Army during their unarmed protests...Since there's no report of that, the mission remains peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by myweb(m): 4:25am On Dec 23, 2016
PentiumPro:

Face your own nightmare and leave those that have nothing to do with you alone.
Hello babe.. Its been a while I see your post. You have been around or what? Really miss your post.

Take care

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari’s Purported Death: The Facts and Fiction / Imo Supreme Court Judgement, 7 Judges May Face US Visa Ban - National Press Club / Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.