Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

I’m In Love With My Pastor, I Want His ‘holy Manhood’ – Sexy Girl ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In Love With My Pastor, I Want His ‘holy Manhood’ – Sexy Girl ( Photo ) (1363 Views)

Nigerian Counsellor Weds Himself; Invite Friends To His "Holy Sologamy" In Abuja / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Love With My Pastor, I Want His ‘holy Manhood’ – Sexy Girl ( Photo ) by muyi001: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
In a mail written to relationship adviser Joro Olumofin, she revealed she has tried to seduce the man of God several times but to no avail. She pretended to need spiritual attention just to get the attention of the pastor.

Read the story and check the young girl sexy picture here http://muyigist.com/2016/12/21/im-in-love-with-my-pastor-i-want-his-holy-manhood-young-sexy-girl/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: I’m In Love With My Pastor, I Want His ‘holy Manhood’ – Sexy Girl ( Photo ) by thesicilian: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
May God save our men if God from Karachikas
Re: I’m In Love With My Pastor, I Want His ‘holy Manhood’ – Sexy Girl ( Photo ) by oladipo322(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
maybe she thinks it CUCUMBER
Re: I’m In Love With My Pastor, I Want His ‘holy Manhood’ – Sexy Girl ( Photo ) by chocolateme(f): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
She doesn't have sense. What's the meaning of holy manhood? Can you imagine shocked "holy manhood"

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Pastor, I Want His ‘holy Manhood’ – Sexy Girl ( Photo ) by Sexxkillz: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
What an idiot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can One Get His/her Future Partner On Nairaland? / Cable Lady(pic) / Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.