Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,428 members, 7,974,752 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:38 AM

Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position (3214 Views)

Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by TunezMedia: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nigerian music star, Adekunle Gold and popular Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu both met at a recent event where the former was singing and entertaining the people, while Toyin in a bid to dance with him as a way to encourage him stood so close to him that from the photo view, one would think that the duo were about to kiss...

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/adekunle-gold-and-actress-toyin-aimakhu.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by SexyNairalander: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
booked

all this bloggers sha, they are hugging
Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by casttlebarbz(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
if egbegbe catch u adekunle gold ur gold go turn to bronze

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by Remyboyhefty(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by Airforce1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Showing love to a young hustler
Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by ollymoore: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
If egbegbe catch you he go steal your gold ni o

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by phlamesG: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
I wish I give a fvck sad

Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by EniHolar(f): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
So...?
Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by queenitee(f): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Their life their business jae,if them like,make them kiss or Fvck each other,I don't care
Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Misleading Title.....pls there's nothing wrong with the picture now...
Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by SolexxBarry(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who knows if this was photoshopped undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by OgaSirAde(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
What is compromising about the position ehn op.. Abeg go sleep joor
Re: Adekunle Gold And Actress Toyin Aimakhu Snapped In Compromising Position by prela(f): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
She was just about taking an innocent hug ni joor

but meanwhile, I no blame Op because Toyin too sef, in her movies, she can cling to guys for Africa

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Actor Chimezie Imo Looking Hot In New Shoot For Panache Magazine / Meet The Luckiest Man That Marries Aliko Dangote’s Daughter / See What Twitter Did To A Lady Who Called Senegalese Striker Frog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.