Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,721 members, 7,948,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

"How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB (35883 Views)

Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG / Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 / ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by harmbhrosz(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
prince985:
[s][/s]
orwe ne na, uzo ran gbaa...thieves they want our oyel.... It will no longer be for share once Nigeria disintegrates. So keep your Biafra to your se tongue tongue
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by billyG(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
WizBLANCE:
DOES IT REALLY MEAN BUHARI IS AFRAID OF SOMETHING? LIKE DEATH? old soldier for mouth.
No he wisely dnt want any Ipob 2 die.
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by prince985(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
harmbhrosz:
orwe ne na, uzo ran gbaa...thieves they want our oyel.... It will no longer be for share once Nigeria disintegrates. So keep your Biafra to your se tongue tongue
well, u hav had d WONDERFUL oil for môre dan 8 decades, can u please tell me how ur economy is doing now??

2 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by degamemaster(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Every sane person should be honourable enough to understand that what the SE needs now is developmental projects and not security whatever. Buhari should take his security summit to the north where it is highly needed and stop trying to mock the SE. He never regarded us so its only wise he continue his love affairs with the north and west. We dont want him cos he is a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by MYGFGSGH: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
grodt999:
next batch of ibo drug dealers will be executed in Indonesia soon.
Buhai should consider death penalty for ibo drug dealers.
And no yorubad Afonjaz drug dealer? How come some of your leaders are one? Be decieving yourself.

1 Like

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by DauraDullard0(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
arsenal33:
forget that thing...we for edo, bayelsa no dey join una

even calabar people no go follow ft una
Yoruba sef... Na only you be Edo, Bayelsa and Calabar Will you kindly let us know the relationship between the Ijaw people of Bayelsa and Edo? Also feel free to tell us what Calabar and Edo people share in common.

2 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by victorazy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
GMBuhari:

You took the dumbest time to dumbify the dumb question with a dumber comment

TeamcontagiousDumbity grin

grin and ur the president of dubest grin
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Elbowroom: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chestbeating gorillas

Thinking their threats was why buhari didn't come..

Illiterates everywhere, ... I pity this generation

Do you know how many security entourage a Nigeria president moves with? How do you want to touch him?

There are 3 command barracks in Enugu
If just 200 soldiers stand on the road them born una well make una breathe?

All what you will be saying were...

Buhari is a dictator
Buhari is this and that.. .

We all know iPod biafraid and it's goats dwell on propaganda to achieve their selfish aim.

You will be a mumu if you quote me

4 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Kassidy90(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
WizBLANCE:
DOES IT REALLY MEAN BUHARI IS AFRAID OF SOMETHING? LIKE DEATH? old soldier for mouth.
I support PMB on this, I think it's a good move on his side for not going there for instance imagine if he gets there one the IPOB make a wrong move towards the president S convoy n he or she is gun down by the DSS what do u think would be d outcome...BLOODSHED
And believe me IPOB will suffer most casualties, so it's a wise move to me

1 Like

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by TeamSimple(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2016
timsTNA:
And someone said Igbo aren't united. We haven't been this united since I was born
One thing I know is that this thing will go on for the next 3years till 2019. And when 2019 comes,they will alll drop their Biafran flags and head to the poll to vote for the next NIGERIA president.

As for Buhari,His only living his dreams.

2 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by TeamSimple(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Elbowroom:
Chestbeating gorillas

Thinking their threats was why buhari didn't come..

Illiterates everywhere, ... I pity this generation

Do you know how many security entourage a Nigeria president moves with? How do you want to touch him?

There are 3 command barracks in Enugu
If just 200 soldiers stand on the road them born una well make una breathe?

All what you will be saying were...

Buhari is a dictator
Buhari is this and that.. .

We all know iPod biafraid and it's goats dwell on propaganda to achieve their selfish aim.

You will be a mumu if you quote me
The funniest thing is that,instead of fight the soldiers back they will send you brown envelop to ICC for help..

Pathetic sets of people who thinks the president moves around with 2 body guards.

Buhari is just being too nice to them honestly..With his fellow northerner as COAS,they will just waste their lives effortlessly. I wonder if the toads we have in numbers here are more than the 2million biafrans killed in the Civil war.

2 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by timsTNA: 12:22am On Dec 23, 2016
TeamSimple:
[s]
One thing I know is that this thing will go on for the next 3years till 2019. And when 2019 comes,they will alll drop their Biafran flags and head to the poll to vote for the next NIGERIA president.

As for Buhari,His only living his dreams.[/s]
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by timsTNA: 12:25am On Dec 23, 2016
TeamSimple:

The funniest thing is that,instead of fight the soldiers back they will send you brown envelop to ICC for help..

Pathetic sets of people who thinks the president moves around with 2 body guards.

Buhari is just being too nice to them honestly..With his fellow northerner as COAS,they will just waste their lives effortlessly. I wonder if the toads we have in numbers here are more than the 2million biafrans killed in the Civil war.

You think like a moronic slowpoke. The Biafran army held the Nigerian army in war for 3 solid years.....that was a military regime
Now its a civilian regime, we'll do it the civil way.

If you are so blood thirsty, you can pick up arms and head to igboland to wedge it yourself

2 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by TeamSimple(m): 12:27am On Dec 23, 2016
timsTNA:

You think like a moronic slowpoke. The Biafran army held the Nigerian army in war for 3 solid years.....that was a military regime
Now its a civilian regime, we'll do it the civil way.

If you are so blood thirsty, you can pick up arms and head to igboland to wedge it yourself
Sorry..It probably your brother they mourning today in IMO..RIP to him..Next time,just take the lead.

1 Like

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by timsTNA: 12:31am On Dec 23, 2016
TeamSimple:
[s]
Sorry..It probably your brother they mourning today in IMO..RIP to him..Next time,just take the lead.[/s]

Is your post supposed to hurt my feelings? I'll rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Its a shame you yorubas are churning out generation upon generation of childish and spineless cowards

2 Likes

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Nellybii: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2016
eyeview:
One thing about igbos is this,they may seem disunited or individual minded or may be seen as each others opponent but once they perceive a common enemy,they become very strong united against that common enemy.
And buhari is not just perceived as an enemy to igboland but an enemy to everything peace,progress and prosperity of the nation

What nation are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Nellybii: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2016
TeamSimple:

Don't mind the miscreants.
Can they try this rubbish with OBJ?

1 Like

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by obamabinladen(m): 3:14am On Dec 23, 2016
GMBuhari:

I copied that to Google and the response I got is " no answer for questions from Flattheads" "

1 Like

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Chimdiebere(m): 3:16am On Dec 23, 2016
mayourbash:
Useless people, u have been deceiving your self ever since azikwe was born. Useless animals crowned with human being.
Lugardian slave
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Chimdiebere(m): 3:19am On Dec 23, 2016
PentiumPro:

Land grabber.
You want to know the distinct characteristics of ipob region? Erosion and red soil. Any area with catastrophic erosion and red soil is ipob land
what is holding you from signing your enslavement form so that we the igbos from your so called Niger delta can do boundary adjustment with our Eastern brothers

1 Like

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Chimdiebere(m): 3:27am On Dec 23, 2016
harmbhrosz:
am from your so called Niger delta and the non igbos there are just a bunch of foolish redundant people who are only good at being lazy and idle

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by Chimdiebere(m): 3:29am On Dec 23, 2016
TeamSimple:

and you think 16 countries will help Nigeria this time?! keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by ilohemmy(m): 4:22am On Dec 23, 2016
At hearing of IGBO u must surely bow ,,,, just check out a very united territory
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by henryhemon(m): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2016
stinechykee:
Hahaha must you said you an Igbo before you can make your comment you good for nothing Afonja

Uncle am from olokoro umuahia in Abia state.
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by TeamSimple(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2016
timsTNA:

Is your post supposed to hurt my feelings? I'll rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Its a shame you yorubas are churning out generation upon generation of childish and spineless cowards
Tell us one war fought and won by you Biafrans or just keep shut..

You stupidity equals bravery?
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by EternalTruths: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2016
henryhemon:

Uncle am from olokoro umuahia in Abia state.

You mean where you served
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by UchaNwababa: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2016
GMBuhari:
Yeye dey smell

Isn't that how they said he won't visit SS or SE? A while back and he did, Buratai made sure there were angry looking soldiers, DSS and police deployed before his arrival, yet they claimed he's a coward

As if that's not protocol

These people talk with 1000 sides of thier one mouth

When Buhari wants Buhari will visit and I expect another round of " dem was massacre us" cries to amnesty international grin
do u have a sense atall our leader have deploy 2020 mens who is ready to die with buhari read the news again
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by harmbhrosz(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2016
Chimdiebere:
am from your so called Niger delta and the non igbos there are just a bunch of foolish redundant people who are only good at being lazy and idle
yea and why can't an idiot like you move out of Delta since you're surrounded by lazy and idle people,... If you're not lazy yourself, you'll find a way of making your own place better rather looking for stupid allies that you'll regret on like you've been doing with Nigeria at the end of the day.
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by henryhemon(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

You mean where you served

Let me not waste my time .
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by harmbhrosz(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2016
prince985:
well, u hav had d WONDERFUL oil for môre dan 8 decades, can u please tell me how ur economy is doing now??
like I said, it is the same stupid joining of Nigeria that has brought this nonsense we've been into, so do you think we'll be stupid to make another mistake by joining ourselves to another ethic group again!

Or why else do you want us to yourselves if not for our oyel.

We are not interested, as you can see there has been no protest in the SS, so keep your Biafra to yourself.
Re: "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB by PHILipu1(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2016
See group of people that want a republic.
They can not put their head together to
get additional state.
They can not come together to organize a common summit.

An investigation by our reporters has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari’s failure to attend the first Southeast Economic and Security Summit
held at Government House,Enugu, on
Thursday,December 22, 2016, was caused
by intrigues by politicians from the
geopolitical zone.
They are contending for supremacy in
Abuja.
They are led by Chris Ngige, the Minister of
Labor and Productivity, and his
counterpart in the Ministry of Science and
Technology,Ogbonnaya Onu,and
supported by National Assembly members
from the area.
They have been engaged in a battle of wits
and intrigues with a group of
professionals led by Bart Nnaji, an ex-
Minister of Power, and Pascal Dozie,
founding chairman of both Diamond Bank
and the Nigerian subsidiary of the South
African mobile telecommunication
giant,MTN.
“Though the Ngige group won at the end
of the day in the sense that Buhari did not
attend the summit,” said a source in
Buhari’s office, “the president’s heart is
with the Nnaji/Dozie group.”
The source revealed that Buhari was
determined to come in person and had
assured former Vice President Alex
Ekwueme and erstwhile Commonwealth
Secretary General Emeka Anyaoku of his
participation,but was prevailed upon by
Ngige to decline attendance at the last
minute.“In fact, it was President Buhari
who personally chose December 22 as the
date for the summit,” disclosed the source.
Buhari, he stated, wanted to use his
participation in the summit meant to
quicken the economic development of the
Southeast to dispel the notion in some
quarters that he is against the zone.
But some Igbo members of his cabinet
reportedly told him that his visit to the
Southeast, the first since he assumed
office in May 2015, would have a greater
political impact when the contract for the
Second Niger Bridge had already been
approved by the Federal Government and
considerable work done on the Onitsha-
Enugu Highway as the Enugu-Port
Harcourt Road.
The Federal Executive Council approved the
Second Niger Bridge on
Wednesday,December 21, 2016.
Buhari,after resisting the advice not to
attend the summit in Enugu, changed his
mind and sent Mr. Ngige a text message
on Tuesday, December 21,saying that he
would now visit the Southeast next
February or March.
Once the news spread that Buhari was no
longer attending the summit,ministers and
many national legislators from the
Southeast felt it was no longer necessary
for them to attend,said a ranking senator
from the area.
But Deputy Senate President Ike
Ekweremadu participated in the one- day
summit.
One source said the group that scuttled
Buhari’s first visit to the Southeast since he
became Nigeria’s elected leader 18 months
ago were concerned with portraying
themselves as the gateway to the
presidency by Southeasterners.
“They may have feared that Nnaji and
Dozie were about to upstage them,” said
the source.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Julius Pondi, Wife & Kids Wear Tompolo's 46th Birthday Customized T-Shirts / 'Immunity Or Not, You'll Face The Law' - Buhari On Corrupt Leader / 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.