Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,745 members, 7,889,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:11 AM

How To Determine The Fake Plastic Rice Being Imported In Nigeria - Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Determine The Fake Plastic Rice Being Imported In Nigeria - Video (865 Views)

Police Arrest 28-year-old Man For Raping Lady Twice With Fake Plastic Gun / Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies / Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Determine The Fake Plastic Rice Being Imported In Nigeria - Video by morereb10: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sequel to the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) interception and seizure of 102 bags of plastic rice branded “Beat Tomato Rice’’ with no date of manufacture, (click here to read full story) this information should however be mandatory for every concerned citizen of this country. Make sure you share this along.

If you’ve been following the trend, you’d have known by now of a certain synthetic rice which was believed to b rumors before but now, it is real and has been flooding the market. Much thanks to Nigerian Custom Service, but one can never tell how many of these had already entered into our markets as well as our individual homes.

We learnt plastic rice is made by forming potatoes and sweet potatoes into regular rice grains shape, then adding industrial synthetic resins, and could cause serious health issues. A Facebook user put up this video to educate Nigeria citizens on how to know which one is plastic rice.

See Video below.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaDmFQPmRSs

more and video @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/must-see-video-how-to-determine-fake.html

dominique lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy ijebaby ishilove

1 Like

Re: How To Determine The Fake Plastic Rice Being Imported In Nigeria - Video by Silvereze(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Remind me to comment when this gets to FP
Re: How To Determine The Fake Plastic Rice Being Imported In Nigeria - Video by pchukwudi: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
You cannot sustain local production by demonizing importation. Karma is real. Tomorrow you may hope to exceed self sufficiency and try to explore exportation too. May karma, then, not brand yours the "world's most deadly copper rice".
Re: How To Determine The Fake Plastic Rice Being Imported In Nigeria - Video by Rekyz(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Plastic rice trending.
Re: How To Determine The Fake Plastic Rice Being Imported In Nigeria - Video by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
pchukwudi:
You cannot sustain local production by demonizing importation. Karma is real. Tomorrow you may hope to exceed self sufficiency and try to explore exportation. May karma, then, not brand yours the "world's most deadly copper rice".

I really think you've got mental issues. I won't be surprised if you or one of your deadly , greedy, partners are behind this evil act.
Re: How To Determine The Fake Plastic Rice Being Imported In Nigeria - Video by pchukwudi: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kid, there's such a thing called media and information literacy.

Go do some reading => http://www.snopes.com/plastic-rice-from-china/

This is the first and last.

ISpiksDaTroof:

I really think you've got mental issues. I won't be surprised if you or one of your deadly , greedy, partners are behind this evil act.
Re: How To Determine The Fake Plastic Rice Being Imported In Nigeria - Video by Chibuhealth(f): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
God save your people
Re: How To Determine The Fake Plastic Rice Being Imported In Nigeria - Video by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
pchukwudi:
Kid, there's such a thing called media and information literacy.

Go do some reading => http://www.snopes.com/plastic-rice-from-china/

This is the first and last.

Demented old crook, I'm not clicking on any link. Try another trick to steal my info.

(1) (Reply)

Young Thief Caught In Enugu! Tied And Stripped Half Unclad / "My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500" - Husband Seeks Divorce / What Is Wrong With This Post? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.