Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:33 AM

Feeling Sad Because Of Glo Poor Recharge Cards(photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Feeling Sad Because Of Glo Poor Recharge Cards(photos) (3100 Views)

Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad / Win #5000 Worth Of Airtime Of Glo, Mtn, Airtel And 9mobile @ Www.nairaswipe.com / Cheapest Tariffs Plans And Data Subscription Of GLO, Airtel,etisalat And Mtn Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Sad Because Of Glo Poor Recharge Cards(photos) by enedoboy(f): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
I travelled recently for Christmas been fully aware of the poor network in my village (Glo is ok). I wanted to subscribe so as to do some stuff online. I quickly rushed out to buy 1,000 worth of Glo cards, but the shop owner didn't have a 1,000 but 200 in 5, so I agreed to buy the cards, having the thought of scratching 5 cards instead of just one made me depressed. OK I rushed home remove my clothes and started scratching d cards. D first one I over scratched it so some figures could not be seen. I tried d second d same thing. O Boi. For dis recession. I tried scratching d third card, dis time very gently d same thing happened. Could u imagine out of 1000 managed to load 200. I quickly called Glo cc dey said I should go to dier office. From where am staying to dier office will cost 700 naira. JUST IMAGINE

Re: Feeling Sad Because Of Glo Poor Recharge Cards(photos) by enedoboy(f): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
1st

Re: Feeling Sad Because Of Glo Poor Recharge Cards(photos) by enedoboy(f): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
2nd

Re: Feeling Sad Because Of Glo Poor Recharge Cards(photos) by matrixme(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lodge your complains via email to their customer care
Re: Feeling Sad Because Of Glo Poor Recharge Cards(photos) by dominique(f): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Send them a message on social media, I hear their call center is not easily accessible
Re: Feeling Sad Because Of Glo Poor Recharge Cards(photos) by MPVGoddess: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
delete those pictures or obfuscate those numbers if you don't want to lose the airtime to some fraudulent smart ass and then you will cry even more!
Re: Feeling Sad Because Of Glo Poor Recharge Cards(photos) by Eddodoh(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Is Glo even a mobile network provider?

Very poor network!!! I have almost 1.5G left from d 3.2G, 1k subscription I made but I have not being able to browse for d past 4 days, I hardly make calls or recharge. I have to replace it with my Airtel SIM and did another subscription.

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active / Sterling Oil Exploration And Energy Production Company Fined For Oil Spillage / NDDC Opens Bids For 66 Mega Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.