Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,195 members, 7,919,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:26 PM

Obingwa Lga Chairman Elect Thanks His People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obingwa Lga Chairman Elect Thanks His People (1109 Views)

APC Congratulates National Chairman-elect, Adams Oshiomhole, Others / Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) / Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obingwa Lga Chairman Elect Thanks His People by chriseruba: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hon. Hanson Amaechi writes;

With immeasurable joy and sublime gratitude, I want to thank all and sundry who irrespective of their tight and ever busy schedule have contributed diversely towards the realization of this mandate.

Importantly, I want to unreservedly thank the Abia State wing of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), including of course the chairman, Chief Johnson Onuigbo, secretary, Chief Ibe Ibe Nwadioha among other principal officers for conducting a free and fair primaries after which I became the party's standard bearer in Obingwa chairmanship battle.

Our amiable, democratic and straightforward Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu cannot be thanked enough, having ensured that a level playing field was allowed for all qualified contestants. We thank you so much Daddy, you are indeed unique.

Special thanks goes to all the bigwigs and stakeholders in the Obingwa project, who, although may not want their names in print, but have contributed more than their own fair share of support in the accomplishment of this challenging victory. We will equally not let you people down.

Our media team actually worked themselves ragged in the actualization of this mandate. May God bless you all and I also promise that I will never let you down.

We appreciate the efforts of the Sui generis Abia State Independent Electoral Commission headed by a renowned jurist, Rt. Justice Akomas and the law enforcement agents for ensuring a hitch-free, and fair election in Obingwa local government and Abia State in a decade.

As we all know that this mandate has actually taken a long and excruciating time to come by, yet you all wholeheartedly stood for me; under the sun and in the rain.

Even more revealing about your dedication is the unquantifiable encouragement in terms of prayers, advice, moral support and love showered upon me which translated into this concrete result, today.

Although politicians particularly with the Nigerian focus are always accustomed to campaigning in prose but leading in poetry after victory, that is never going to be our case. I and my team, by the special grace of the Almighty God, at the one hand, and you people (popular will), at the other hand, will optimize, rationalize and maximize the mandate bestowed on us to make life and living conditions more meaningful to the good people of Obingwa. We are now doing to let down this responsibility bequeathed on us by our fathers, stakeholders and the masses alike.

And to those who ran this race with us in other political parties, we spread the olive branch to accommodate everyone of you. We are ready to accept your genuine and positive advice and contributions to move Obingwa to the higher pedestal as we believe that no one is a repository of knowledge.

Above all, I remain eternally grateful to Almighty God, whose mercies abound and whose love remains unending. He alone, having made it possible for us to be alive till today and even till this victory, I know He will also supply us with the needed intellectual, financial, spiritual, moral and other necessary wherewithal needed to move Obingwa to the next level.

Long live Obingwa LGA!!!
Long live Abia State!!!
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Why Armed Police Officers Raided Patience Jonathan’s Abuja Residence / Buhari's Incessant Breaks/Medical Trips: Fayose And Others Are Now Vindicated / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 20 Years For Raping And Trafficking 15-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.