Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,551 members, 7,978,803 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:33 PM

My Wife Parked Out Of My House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Wife Parked Out Of My House (811 Views)

Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt / See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / Found This In Front Of My House. What Is It Called In Your Local Dialect?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Parked Out Of My House by Waleade2(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2009
Infact, this is hilarious.

Our wedding just turn to a year and 7months. We had a little misunderstanding and this lead to my wife immediate sister to instruct my wife to packout of my house. For 1 week she couldn,t return home, and i run to her mother to report.But all what i could hear from them is no response.They are at my wife back, But i only have his  Eldest brother which was the 1st son of the family that didn,t supported her.
  Although my wife is a type that doesn,t want 2 submit to me as husband .
    when we have an argurment,she will ensure that her word superseded mine and wouldn,t listen to correction.
    So her 1st born came to setlle dis matter along with my parent.
    During the settlement,she was abusing my parent to the extent that my parent want me to divorce her which i turned them down. 
    These reconcilation lead to an undertaken letter,that both parties agrees that there will not be conflict btw us again.
      Factually 12days after the reconciliation meeting btw my parent and my wife eldest brother,my wife parked all her properties out of my house,including all gift presented to us at the wedding ceremony.

On these fateful day, I was prepare to go to work and i left money for her to use to cook soup. what she told me was that she will be goin to naming ceremony that she will be coming late.
  But to my suprise i got home and i realised that she had parked all her property including some of my belongings too .
  This is the shock of my life.
Re: My Wife Parked Out Of My House by jaybee3(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2009
Are u violent towards her?
do you have kids with her?
if not then count your blessings
Re: My Wife Parked Out Of My House by MrCrackles(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2009
Topic. . .
Your wife "Parked" out of your house shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Parked Out Of My House by MrCrackles(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2009
Wale_ade:

Infact, this is hilarious.
I agree with you. . .It is hilarious! grin
Re: My Wife Parked Out Of My House by chika98: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2009
Why would your wife suddenly move out? You must have done something really wrong then
Re: My Wife Parked Out Of My House by skipo87(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
with my ¨present mind set, let her be for a while. after some time, she shd come to her normal senses. if u get a moment wt her, i think u both shd decide to leave family or friends intrusion out of ur family issues. hope it makes sense sha.
when its time, she wud come back on her own. just let her kno she is welcome bak any tym.

i sure hope this makes sense
Re: My Wife Parked Out Of My House by mamagee3(f): 3:26am On Nov 18, 2009
Laughs my butt off at thread. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Parked Out Of My House by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic. . .
Your wife "Parked" out of your house shocked shocked

LWKMD!

Wale_ade:

But to my suprise i got home and i realised that she had parked all her property including some of my belongings too .
 This is the shock of my life.

Don't be shocked, as for your missing belonging's, consider it Valet Parking Fee tongue
Re: My Wife Parked Out Of My House by MrCrackles(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
arkinses:

Don't be shocked, as for your missing belonging's, consider it Valet Parking Fee tongue
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Parked Out Of My House by darqly(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Op, what did she 'park'? A rover or mercedes? U're killing me man!

(1) (Reply)

Let See Hw Beautiful Or Handsome You Are: Just Post Out your Pics. / Why All These Insane Threads ? / Flat Mate/room Mate Needed Male Or Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.