Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,285 members, 7,971,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:02 PM

Banks Are Crashing, Unable To Meet Demand Deposits - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Banks Are Crashing, Unable To Meet Demand Deposits (676 Views)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / Fixed Deposits Interest Rates Of Nigerian Banks - 2018 / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Are Crashing, Unable To Meet Demand Deposits by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
We are all aware, Banks are not paying customers right now

Al I can say is, that thing that hit MMM hit them X2

1 Like

Re: Banks Are Crashing, Unable To Meet Demand Deposits by CoolFreeday(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
it depend on who you're banking with because I know one that cannot crash.
Re: Banks Are Crashing, Unable To Meet Demand Deposits by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
CoolFreeday:
it depend on who you're banking with because I know one that cannot crash.
Lol... whichone
Re: Banks Are Crashing, Unable To Meet Demand Deposits by Shalom3934: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Forget what anybody tells you about Ultimate Cycler.. Let me break it down for you.

1. When you want to register, be ready to part with your 12,500

2. You need to get 3 people to register and pay for you to get your initial capital back

3. You must get 6 people to register and pay for you to get your 50k in less than 24 hours

4. Nobody can actually prove that UC system will give you 50k if you do not get any referral

5. Yes, you can get your 50k by referring 2 people ONLY IF the 2 people you referred get 2 referrals each.

6. You do not get automatic deletion 48 hours without payment as claimed by the UC System. What you get is just a notice about why it’s important for you to pay up!

7. Nobody can guarantee you anything on UC... Mr. Wolfing can't do that

8. It is just a PONZI, so do not put your critical resources into it

9. New membership registration has dropped drastically despite the promised 300% ROI
10. Still I can help you get downlines in few days, if you are interested Add me up and you see the link you will use to register.
11. Feel free to ask all your questions as am ready to answer your questions.

10. Best of Luck. Whatsapp no
Re: Banks Are Crashing, Unable To Meet Demand Deposits by Teekrayne(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Do you want to make money? Are you too busy to manage your account? Are you the type of person who is too busy or indolent to evangelise? Do you really understand the new look uLtI. Mate Cy. Cler? Are you having challenges with the new graphics and pairing method? Are you new to the platform? Do you have questions to ask, even though you dont want to join my team? Are you satisfied with the team you are presently with? Well, due to the rules and regulations here, I wount be able to give you a detailed and honest explanation. Most people will not tell you the truth that you need to refer(not all the time anyways, but most of the time) just because they need to make money...... If you are interested in joining my team without referring, hook me up, the burden of the work is on me. I fix downlines for my downlines. Trust me when I say that. If you settle me, fine and if you dont, its all the same.. You will be glad to contact me even though you dont want to reg.. I need not say much..... My control... (Whatsapp 07032459226) ... 08084241747 and 09056199259
Re: Banks Are Crashing, Unable To Meet Demand Deposits by Moblord(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
What happened is ds....MMM is d backbone for most bank during its functions. See what's happening,MMM is not up to a month break ooo. U could imagine what s happening in most banks.MMM go Live long. And it will come back in GLORY n shame shall be on the mockers by God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

/ Okay / Earn Up To $400 Worth Of Bitcoins In 28 Days On Bitflash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.