Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! (1289 Views)

FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by Immune(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hello! i am a regular guest on nairaland for like a year now, just come read comment laugh, see some cool lalasticlala favorite (snake), and stroll out, but i was forced to register today because of my challenge which i no when it hit front page they will definitely respond to it.
It all started when my friend that work with globalfunds a US registered company that has a linked with Time Micro Finance Bank, here in Nigeria, he told me about the Christmas bonanza his company is doing called cash to cash , which they promised us 100% of the money we invested, those that invested below 20k got their cash and 100% bonus that day some within a week, we that invested above 20k has not received anything we were promised less than a week now is over two weeks no responds from them, my friend who is a marketer self has not been paid even do i want to force him to pay where will he get the money from?
my money i invested with them is over 70k, Christmas is coming and i need to travel, pls oga seun or lalasticlala help me, i know some of the staff might be on nairaland if they see it or the CEO see it i no i will get my money tomorrow. Thank you.
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by yomi007k(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin

Dont worry dey will pay.
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by Immune(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

Dont worry dey will pay.
do you work with them?
i no they will, but no responds from them, they even told us to snap picture, do this do that am tired.
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by yomi007k(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Immune:
do you work with them?

No sir. Since dey have an office, u can be optimistic.
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by MyMouth(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
They will pay u on January 14th 2017!
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by Immune(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
yomi007k:

No sir. Since dey have an office, u can be optimistic.
am just worried , people that can not pay their marketers November /December salary i just wonder how they will pay me
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by Immune(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
i just want them to pay me tomorrow so i can travel, pls lalasticlala do something .
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by Onyi4live(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
I also invested in that cash to cash bonanza and I have received alert since a week ago.

Maybe there are discrepancies in ur account details u provided or something went wrong

I don't see Dr Ph. Gora as a fraud.. My opinion though.

I will surely receive ur money since ur evidence of payment is still with you
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by Immune(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Onyi4live:
I also invested in that cash to cash bonanza and I have received alert since a week ago.

Maybe there are discrepancies in ur account details u provided or something went wrong

I don't see Dr Ph. Gora as a fraud.. My opinion though.

I will surely receive ur money since ur evidence of payment is still with you
nobody said he is a fraud, how much did you invest? i know of someone that invested 100k yet no alert, in the seminal he said 24hrs maximum 3days now is over two week, Christmas is Sunday am a family man, i actually used all my savings for it, and borrowed 25k to pay for the 100k bonanza, hope you understand where am coming from.
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by igoddey: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
somebody said they have office they dont have any office, they use payconnect office as where u submit ur payment details, in that office u see only 2 mini iaptops and one desktop. I entered the christmas bonanza and i soid my bike to pay the 25%, Dr Gora himself said we will recieve the money in 24hrs after that they said 3days from 3days to 7days now is 2weeks still we have not recieve our money, i cannot take care of my children for this christmas, pls nairalanders heip us to talk to Dr philemon i Gora to pay us our money because am just stranded for this period.
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by Atlanticfire: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Someone promised to pay you 100% interest on your money in one day and you believed him.

Where did he tell you he is going to get the money + 100% interest from in 1 day or am I missing something?
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by aieromon(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
100% interest?

I am just speechless.

Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by Immune(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
See the way they promised us today,like everything will be settled today, and it ended with story, what beat my imagination is that most of them are "pastors" .
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by mykeljosef: 12:27am On Dec 24, 2016
greed makes the normal person blind
100%

y not do ritual
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by drstan(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2016
you guys should chill, all your money will be paid, i don't think the money is the issue but this recent bank policy restricting some level of transfer and withdrawal is the issue. i believed before next week all your money will be paid.
Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by Atiku2019: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2016
100% in one day?

Re: Global Funds Inc Pls Pay Us!! by peirson5: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Did they pay the money at the end?
Immune:
Hello! i am a regular guest on nairaland for like a year now, just come read comment laugh, see some cool lalasticlala favorite (snake), and stroll out, but i was forced to register today because of my challenge which i no when it hit front page they will definitely respond to it.
It all started when my friend that work with globalfunds a US registered company that has a linked with Time Micro Finance Bank, here in Nigeria, he told me about the Christmas bonanza his company is doing called cash to cash , which they promised us 100% of the money we invested, those that invested below 20k got their cash and 100% bonus that day some within a week, we that invested above 20k has not received anything we were promised less than a week now is over two weeks no responds from them, my friend who is a marketer self has not been paid even do i want to force him to pay where will he get the money from?
my money i invested with them is over 70k, Christmas is coming and i need to travel, pls oga seun or lalasticlala help me, i know some of the staff might be on nairaland if they see it or the CEO see it i no i will get my money tomorrow. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

While We Were Busy Looking For Senator Dino Melaye’s Bachelor’s Degree / Breaking:five PDP Lawmakers Dump Party, Join APC / Recall Process: Dino Melaye Humbled, Begs His Constituent With 9 Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.