Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Abuja Traffic Warder Recieves Christmas Hamper (pics & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja Traffic Warder Recieves Christmas Hamper (pics & Video) (790 Views)

Mercy Recieves Wedding Ring From Ike / Prison Warder Caught On Camera Allegedly "Exchanging" Weed With Naira Marley / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Traffic Warder Recieves Christmas Hamper (pics & Video) by lovelymind(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
A facebook user, who gave Christmas hamper traffic warder have this to say :This is part of our social responsibility service, it is a wake up call to all the blue chip companies in Nigeria, we have a lot of role to play in our communities. Some time July 2016 I came across a Nigeria police force traffic warder who is working under a heavy rain without a raincoat at Masalachi Junction Central Business District Abuja. He is passionate and committed with his work even when rain was so heavy, he prefered to to dancing under the rain while doing his work. I took it upon myself to write to my management with the video clip attached and after several months here comes the approval of Christmas hamper.Today his hard work pays off. God bless the management of Petjoa Global Investment Limited.
#change begins with me#

Re: Abuja Traffic Warder Recieves Christmas Hamper (pics & Video) by lovelymind(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
More

Re: Abuja Traffic Warder Recieves Christmas Hamper (pics & Video) by Flexherbal(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2016
Good one!

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aihmaku And Small Doctor Share A Passionate Kiss / More Photos As Wizkid’s 2nd Son Marks 1st Birthday In US / Being Married Means Nothing To Me , ” – Newly Married Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.