Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Experience With Eco Bank Yesterday - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Experience With Eco Bank Yesterday (604 Views)

Eco Friendly Vinyl Pvc Wood-like Floor. Better Than Laminate Wood Floors. / Nigeria Leads 6 Nations Opposed To Change Of CFA Franc To Eco / My Experience With A Frauster In The Name Of Lavita Ricca Networking Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Eco Bank Yesterday by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2016
As part of the working class, You will suffer to make money.
As a student, you will waste all the lies in your mouth (even the ones meant for use at old age)to collect money from your parents or relatives.
Then you go ahead to suffer and open an account with a Nigerian Bank.
You suffer to get a BVN attached to your bank accounts.
Then, you suffer to pay in money into your account.
When it is time to collect the money (YOUR MONEY OO) , you will still suffer to collect it. Sometimes it will take you 3 days to withdraw #1000.

HERE GOES MY STORY:
So ECO BANK showed me pepper yesterday. I went to their ATM to withdraw. I got there and met more than 65 people on the queue (no exaggeration). I went out to gist because at that moment I wasn’t wearing my Patience cloak. I came back 45 minutes after, found out that the old people I met were still on the queue in addition to a new set and only one ATM was dispensing cash.

I had to join the queue, now I was probably no 93 on the queue. The kind of odor I inhaled yesterday is enough to give one Cancer of the nose. It was a competition of whose fart is the most foul!. After enduring all these and staying there for 4 hours +, it got to my turn. The message that hit me was ” Dear Customer, you have exceeded the limit for daily withdrawal”. Lawd!!!,I have never seen a machine lie before; a card I have not used for 4 days. I almost fainted. Imagine heading back to the lodge hungry and cashless plus time wasted. I felt the way PDP felt when APC won. I had to push people out of my way as I walked out of the bank. I heard some people shouting,”Can’t you behave like a lady?”. At that point, I was waiting for someone to touch me,so I will bite his fingers off. Who has time for decorum when one is hungry and angry?

I went back this morning to try again. ECO Bank ATMs were not dispensing. I rushed off to Access Bank. I was about no 35 on the queue. I was patient enough to allow those people that carried the ATM Cards of their entire generation to withdraw. Even when one lady was shouting at them , I didn’t contribute. As it was the turn of the guy before me to withdraw, this message hit the screen of the ATM ” Temporarily unable to dispense” Now please tell me why I should still operate a Bank Account. Please if you still have that pot that our forefathers buried money in on the ground, I will buy it. So I can easily dig out my money when I want it.

SOURCE: http://www.maureendimma.com/2016/12/my-experience-with-eco-bank-yesterday.html

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eco Bank Yesterday by SexyNairalander: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2016
so sorry
Re: My Experience With Eco Bank Yesterday by CuteCeo: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Lol.
Re: My Experience With Eco Bank Yesterday by Spectraz: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2016
Ehya.... It's always thr same in every bank. You shouldn't have left to go nd gist when you saw only 63 persons in the line. You should have told the last person that you are behind him or her.

You just have to endure, this is Nigeria.

Mind you, if you keep your money inside the local pot and bury it. If I don't eventually come to steal it. You will finish the money in one week. Just one week.
Re: My Experience With Eco Bank Yesterday by Samtexjohn2: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2016
Lalasticlala is taking breakfast tongue
Re: My Experience With Eco Bank Yesterday by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2016
Samtexjohn2:
Lalasticlala is taking breakfast tongue

hey sorry ooo, but I think u should beg your village people ooo, when it was almost your turn then temporary out of servicegrin

Re: My Experience With Eco Bank Yesterday by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2016
If they had not frozen MMM, banks would still have money circulating

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Knowledge Of Export And Earn Scarce Dollars Within 90days / Merging Have Started / Earn 60% Of Your Invested Fund In 30days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.