Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,851 members, 7,889,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... (9083 Views)

Who Deleted My Yoruba Boy Post / When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 24, 2016
lefulefu:
no doubt these ladies are very beautiful...make up or no make up.And one reason wey i also dey admire yoruba girls be say dem carry better ukwu for back.but bros all dis one wey una dey bash each other women is unnecessary na.Just as yoruba babes fine in their own right na so igbo babes still take fine in their own way.Besides the way yoruba men and igbo babes marry Each other on a daily basis show say there is a sort of strong mutual attraction b/w yoruba men and igbo women.
Na that silly boy start am o and no be the first time be dis that na why i expose am so e go stop dey shout upandan when na deir ibo women no fine reach.cheesy

durentchigozie:
gud night o.
Yorooba boi
grin

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2016
JuneOctober:

You don't get, do you?
You know they way so people act like only their tribe own the beautiful girls in Nigeria. I am trying to make a point that one tribe cannot house all the beautiful girls. In as much as they are beautiful girls in that tribe, you'd still see those that the word 'beautiful' cannot be used on.
I hope I made things clear. smiley
Nothing like beauty in ipod tribe...that some are a lil bit fair in complexion doesn't qualify her to be beautiful at all.

why will they forget that fair ladies are amongst yorubas and other tribes too.

I still maintain...there is no beauty in dat tribe...igbo men are just hyping their women on social medias due to inferiority complex...of not bn able to date outside their tribe like d yorubas.

Chestbeating is very bad and ugly.

Post pictures of your most beautiful igbos and I will get back to you with beautiful afonja ladies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Nothing like beauty in ipod tribe...that some are a lil bit fair in complexion doesn't qualify her to be beautiful at all.

why will they forget that fair ladies are amongst yorubas and other tribes too.

I still maintain...there is no beauty in dat tribe...igbo men are just hyping their women on social medias due to inferiority complex...of not bn able to date outside their tribe like d yorubas.

Chestbeating is very bad and ugly.

Post pictures of your most beautiful igbos and I will get back to you with beautiful afonja ladies.
Bro u dey mind that hypocritegrin grin her first post she write say the women don use makeup cover their horizontal and vertical marks and she say no be hate. As if no be style she dey take say tribal marks. Alabosi oshi.
I give am makeup free pix but she disappear due to shame. I dey tell dem make dem just dey thank God say their women get light skin if not ko ba ma da raragrin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ireneony(f): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

upon d make up...their girls are ugly and r as cheap as anything. ..they sud come and remove their worthless whores frm all d nooks and crannies of d West..all afonjas will appreciate dat cuz there are better women frm other tribes better than Osu women.
but you know you are lying.
Everybody mama food na sweet pass.

It's not a bad thing to defend your own..but pls this lie carry yansh n back grin
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ireneony(f): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2016
toludeman:
durentchigozie you still wan talk? grin grin
Ibo
Yoruba
grin grin
but show us the average yoruba girls grin
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2016
Ibo
Yoruba
Durentchigozie wink

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
but show us the average yoruba girls grin
Average yoruba girls wey i don dey post since when abeg go through the thread and stop hating as usual
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Yoruba
Ibo
Ireneony even your kinsmen durentchigozie and juneoctober don run due to shame but una want ur own grin grin

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ireneony(f): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2016
toludeman:

Average yoruba girls wey i don dey post since when abeg go through the thread and stop hating as usual
abeg go sleep.
Though i don't coondone such behave about people yabbing each other tribe, but guy you are taking this too far.
Every tribe is beautiful but they tribes that are have more beautiful girls than other.

Truth is bitter
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2016
toludeman:

Bro u dey mind that hypocritegrin grin her first post she write say the women don use makeup cover their horizontal and vertical marks and she say no be hate. As if no be style she dey take say tribal marks. Alabosi oshi.
I give am makeup free pix but she disappear due to shame. I dey tell dem make dem just dey thank God say their women get light skin if not ko ba ma da raragrin grin
No mind them jawe they always claim what they are not all d time.

1. Before 70% of their beautiful girls are not even marriage materials, you will find them in club houses, brothels, streets, bars baby factories e.t.c looking for afonjas to service.

2.igbo people too do wear tribal marks they won't talk abt that one o.

3.They won't talk abt how you can buy their women cheaply..I also expect them to fight against their women hustling/tarnishing their images on d street of S.W and others, but na useless topics den go dey create up and down.

I love d way u destroyed them on dia own thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ireneony(f): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2016
toludeman:
Yoruba
Ibo
Ireneony even your kinsmen durentchigozie and juneoctober don run due to shame but una want ur own grin grin
ok i don't want trouble this morning. Ok..good bye
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
ok i don't want trouble this morning. Ok..good bye
Yes some tribe (yoruba) have more beautiful women than all the other tribes put together you ibos are hypocritical. Now am taking it too far as if your brother wasn't the one who started it. All am doing is posting proof abi you dey shame for your tribe people? Please you also came here hoping to win the argument on beauty but the pictures shamed you so you're leaving.stop being a hypocrite na haba.

Onijagidijagan:

No mind them jawe they always claim what they are not all d time.

1. Before 70% of their beautiful girls are not even marriage materials, you will find them in club houses, brothels, streets, bars baby factories e.t.c looking for afonjas to service.

2.igbo people too do wear tribal marks they won't talk abt that one o.

3.They won't talk abt how you can buy their women cheaply..I also expect them to fight against their women hustling/tarnishing their images on d street of S.W and others, but na useless topics den go dey create up and down.

I love d way u destroyed them on dia own thread.
Na hypocrites dem be and our yoruba women no dey talk so somebody gats expose the truth and shame dose chestbeaters. grin cheesy
Ibo
Yoruba

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
abeg go sleep.
Though i don't coondone such behave about people yabbing each other tribe, but guy you are taking this too far.
Every tribe is beautiful but they tribes that are have more beautiful girls than other.

Truth is bitter
No tribe has more beautiful girls than others for example, I still prefer Edo girls, Esan, Calabar, Uhrobo, Delta ibos than igbos well well

In d north, have you ever seen d beauty of Fulani and Hausas before? all d above mentioned tribes has more beauty than igbos.

The mistake some men are making is that they mistook Edo girls, Esan, Calabar, Uhrobo, Delta ibos, Ijaws etc to be igbos, otherwise igbo ladies would have been known as d most ugly tribe in Nigeria.

My advice to fellow men when you see a beautiful Nigerian lady ask for their state and tribe then the truth will be unravel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

No tribe has more beautiful girls than others for example, I still prefer Edo girls, Esan, Calabar, Uhrobo, Delta ibos than igbos well well

In d north, have you ever seen d beauty of Fulani and Hausas before? all d above mentioned tribes has more beauty than igbos.

The mistake some men are making is that they mistook Edo girls, Esan, Calabar, Uhrobo, Delta ibos, Ijaws etc to be igbos, otherwise igbo ladies would have been known as d most ugly tribe in Nigeria.

My advice to fellow men when you see a beautiful Nigerian lady ask for their state and tribe then the truth will be unravel.
GBAM

Ibo(with makeup)
Yoruba(no makeup)

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2016
Ibo
Yoruba

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Last bullet Durentchigozie let this be the last time you compare ibo with yoruba because when you mention beauty in naija, yoruba get 55%, hausa 35%, 10% for other tribes.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Ibo
Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2016
toludeman:
Last bullet Durentchigozie let this be the last time you compare ibo with yoruba because when you mention beauty in naija, yoruba get 55%, hausa 35%, 10% for other tribes.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Ibo
Yoruba

dnt u get tired? Are u qummie?
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
dnt u get tired? Are u qummie?
What the fvck does qumme mean? Ah just dey teach that boy sense
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2016
toludeman:

What the fvck does qumme mean? Ah just dey teach that boy sense
qummie is your partner in your campaign for Yoruba beauty.
But what do u ppu stand to gain? Don't u get tired?

Permit me to say u sound very rude n arrogant. Y use swear word?
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2016
grin
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
qummie is your partner in your campaign for Yoruba beauty.
But what do u ppu stand to gain? Don't u get tired?

Permit me to say u sound very rude n arrogant. Y use swear word?
I no sabi the guy you dey talk about but you ipobians na you go start trouble when we con retaliate you go come dey wail. E make sense to you? Abeg swerve. Ur eye no dey see when una ibo people dey throw the first stone abi. Hypocrite but bros you can lie fa shocked ewo i just search the guy you dey compare me to and i no see anything about yoruba in hin topics talk of campaign gan.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2016
toludeman:

I no sabi the guy you dey talk about but you ipobians na you go start trouble when we con retaliate you go come dey wail. E make sense to you? Abeg swerve. Ur eye no dey see when una ibo people dey throw the first stone abi. Hypocrite but bros you can lie fa shocked ewo i just search the guy you dey compare me to and i no see anything about yoruba in hin topics talk of campaign gan.
jst bcx I didn't support ur course doesn't mean I'm igbo. Omo Yoruba tokan tokan ni mi sugbon mole bayin se idije ifagagbaga eya toni omidan to rewa julo. Laye ati laye

She does in her comments and sometimes her threads
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
jst bcx I didn't support ur course doesn't mean I'm igbo. Omo Yoruba tokan tokan ni mi sugbon mole bayin se idije ifagagbaga eya toni omidan to rewa julo. Laye ati laye

She does in her comments and sometimes her threads
I been think say na guy but bros next time go through the thread before attacking. Na ipob dey start all the e-war. Nothing bad to promote your tribe women my own be say no bring down another tribe in doing that but if anybaga insult yoruba i go serve am hot. Otan.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2016
toludeman:

I been think say na guy but bros next time go through the thread before attacking. Na ipob dey start all the e-war. Nothing bad to promote your tribe women my own be say no bring down another tribe in doing that but if anybaga insult yoruba i go serve am hot. Otan.
Alagidi onijogbon ni arakunrin yi sha grin cheesy
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
Alagidi onijogbon ni arakunrin yi sha grin cheesy
Boya ko kilo fun awon omo Igbo ti won ma n da wahala sile ki alafia le joba grin grin
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2016
toludeman:

Boya ko kilo fun awon omo Igbo ti won ma n da wahala sile ki alafia le joba grin grin
lol
Ire ooooooo
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Fadedjeans: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2016
toludeman:
durentchigozie you still wan talk? grin grin
Ibo
Yoruba
grin grin

Anna banner isn't igbo, same with Agbani Darego. You both will get tired trying to compare one tribe to another.
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2016
durentchigozie:
i don't tire for d guy oo. Him nd Qummie are d same thing.

Yorubas, too lousy
u actually putting fuel to things. Stop it
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
u actually putting fuel to things. Stop it
ooh. You're yorooba too. Sigh,

No wonder. Na petrol i go add now
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2016
durentchigozie:
ooh. You're yorooba too. Sigh,

No wonder. Na petrol i go add now
yes am Yoruba. Is dat a problem?
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
yes am Yoruba. Is dat a problem?
problem keh?
Do i look like i give a fvck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Dont Have To Bleach To Look Lovely,beautiful Photos Of Dark Curvy Lagos Girl / Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women / So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.