Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,194 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Does Attraction To Opposite Sex Do Change From Time To Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Attraction To Opposite Sex Do Change From Time To Time? (472 Views)

I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks / My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Attraction To Opposite Sex Do Change From Time To Time? by fineboynl(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2016
there are sometimes I would prefer slim and sometimes I would prefer chubby or thick, it later move to curving? sometimes I will just hate curvy.

sometimes I want small boobs, sometimes medium size, there are sometimes I will fall for any mighty size boob i see. same goes for height and petite. but one thing that has never change is ass, I love and fall for big ass without minding other features. if a woman have big ass I certainly overlook other features.

I figured out this might be the reason most men cheats, women are unique in different kind, some men can cheat and not because their wife is not beautiful but the mixture of different uniqueness want to make you keep trying any that comes your path.

I believe this is true for all men, the only difference or demarcation is self control and discipline, but there are people who cannot control their feelings or themselves.

I also believe women are guilty of the same.
Re: Why Does Attraction To Opposite Sex Do Change From Time To Time? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Maybe you're confused
Re: Why Does Attraction To Opposite Sex Do Change From Time To Time? by falconey(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2016
promiscuity has made both gender became like that,because we do get the fantasies they'd become valueless. Thus, We change taste,explore other innuendos and it keeps going and going striving infidelity.
Re: Why Does Attraction To Opposite Sex Do Change From Time To Time? by sweettease(f): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Maybe you are just gay grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Attraction To Opposite Sex Do Change From Time To Time? by queenitee(f): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2016
You don't know what you want bruh
Re: Why Does Attraction To Opposite Sex Do Change From Time To Time? by omega25red(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2016
You are following instagram trends. Actually nothing wrong with exploration while you are young and have time. Enjoy yourself until you find what you like
Re: Why Does Attraction To Opposite Sex Do Change From Time To Time? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2016
He's not confused. I'm presenting going through the same thing.
I used to think I was a bōobs man till I met my ex. She had an āss to kill for, falling for her suddenly made her "my type".
I used to think I was an āss man until I met the gf, amazing tīts and a nice wild waist. Now too, that's "my type".
My wants are so insatiable, it's crazy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Again? / Removed . / Fact Talk From A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.