Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,085 members, 7,942,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results (63685 Views)

The Scandal Of Census Figures / Census Results Out - More Males Than Females / What Is The Importance Of Census In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Christino(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2007
@ Xopher

Okay sentiments apart, you will agree with me that lagos must have increased in population since 2003, and that people who had access to the national ID card stuff then were 18 and above and more people would have graduated into that age range since four years ago.

So what's happening to the voter's list? are people returning to their hometowns to register again?Do you expect population figures to depreciate at that rapid rate within 3 years or is it that people are now getting non challant about political procedures?

Many people may not have registered in other parts of the country, release their voter's list first and let's see then we can conclude that if 2 million people fail to register in lagos, maybe about 300,000 did not register in Kano or some other city. In my department for example, only 7 out of 15 people registered, for bankers, it's even worse!
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2007
In 1979 the south west register voter was 10,357,811 total number 47 million, In 2007 27 years after south west 10,889,087 total number 62 million, My people lies too much,

I have been so worry about the census fraud we all see, so I pray about this . I got this comfort, God touch my heart by saying that let Mr Makama claim that there is 32 million in kano, or mr makama can claim Jigawa is 22 million, or mr makama can claim kastina is 25 million, that the truth can not be change from the pen of mr Makama, which we all have seen in the satellite picture, that clealy state that south is more than North , So even after Makama have lied, The fact still remain the same that the south have more people than the North, Makama can continue to decieve himself. Nothing can change the truth, so even if a war break out , the south benue Niger would have more men to fight than the North benue Niger, invisible men from makama pen can not fight habi, but if it may make mr makama feel good , he can claim anything, Thank God that the North benue Niger is land lock and if there is war all the south need to do is block access to North benue Niger and we would see who would die of starvation. Invisible unsee men from the pen of Makama do not fight war . and even if he alter the census figure , makama can not alter the truth that south benue Niger is more populated than the North .

I hear they are now going about claiming they would make Iyabo obasanjo senate president, that would not happen they are only trying to decieve her, the moment her father leaves, they would drop the idea, it is just a way to get power by all means, they would kick the obasanjo family to the curve after they get power back, IF you call obasan jo you may end up in jail after he leaves. If obasanjo goes to abuja after may 2007 he may likely take a bus over there. Nobody remember yesterday king again. Obasanjo would be yesterday man after May 2007. All they want from obasanjo is just to get power away from him.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2007
una still dey yarn dis thing? n1 abeg make u sofri dey write 4 english u be like person wey im no see inside school at all.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2007
So you come to internet come do english exam, Makama pinkin,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by donnymikky(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2007
The issue that Kano is more populated than Lagos is political and the census chairman is the only man that can tell us the truth. Ok let us agree that Kano is more populated than lagos. The figure released shows that Kano has 9.6 million people while Lagos has 9.3 million people. What is the justification for Kano to have 40 LGAs while Lagos has only 20 LGAs? This point is enought to tell Nigerians that There is a political undertune to the figure released so it should be disregarded by the Legislatives.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2007
sentimental fools
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by LePhilippe(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2007
It would be a cold day in hell when Kano is more populated that Lagos!!!
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2007
Sijien you are the one who is been sentimental about this, because you refuse to accept scientific proof that show that the south is more populated than the north. you are like mr makama who do not want to believe the truth but is only interested in decieving himself and like in a state of mirage, someday people like you and makam would wake up,

DO YOU KNOW YOU CANT ALTER THE TRUTH, truth is an unchange force, you may push it away , you may lie against it, It would always be there . For every the south would aways be more populated than north even till kingdom come,

Tell makama he should change the population of kano state to 50 million , Jigawa to 75 million , kastina to 57 million , sokoto 48 million, Total of the fulani/ hausa people is now 689 million , the fulani /hausa are now more than the whole of africa population, we have a new census send this copy to makama,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by LePhilippe(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2007
Who ever thinks the north is half as populated as the couth needs a right smack across the back of their heads. What world do they live in?? Or maybe the sjy is green in this strange land!!!!
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2007
I'm beginning to consider the possibility that the South only APPEARS to be more populated than the North because it has almost the same population figures with only 1/3rd or even less of the landmass. So the population density will appear great when it might not be the case.

Even the British told us the North was more populated than we were, did the British have an incentive to inflate the population of the North like Mr. Makama?. . . I think not.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 3:49am On Feb 19, 2007
Donzman, 70% of the north population is given to the fulani /hausa have about the same land size with the yoruba, and makama claim that the fulani/hausa have more density than the yoruba too,
Donzman where you dey, the man who counted Nigeria census on behalf of britain claim they UK govt ask him to inflate the northern figure, he wrote a book about it,  I would look for is name,    I found it the man name is  Harold Smith , 

here are several thousand google links to harold smith story  http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=nigeria+census+britain+smith&btnG=Search

here are the figures +- 20,000 that makama would release for kano state census figure as local govt figure, , we are given you the figure before hand,

Tarauni Local Government Area  224146
Kano-Municipal Local Government Area  446761
Gwale Local Government Area  292771
Dala Local Government Area  521626
Nassarawa Local Government Area  586953
Fagge Local Government Area  257964
Gazewa Local Government Area  255138
Ungongo Local Government Area  277815
Kumbotso Local Government Area  274821
Albasu Local Government Area 192395
Bagwai Local Government Area 175964
Bebeji Local Government Area  196074
Bichi Local Government Area  301412
Bunkure Local Government Area  202712
Dambatta Local Government Area 238042
Dawakin-Kudu Local Government Area 270019
Dawakin-Tofa Local Government Area  258131
Doguwa Local Government Area  137552
Gabasawa Local Government Area  252283
Garko Local Government Area  206252
Garum-Mallam Local Government Area  105885
Gaya Local Government Area  223887
Gwarzo Local Government Area  195984
Kabo Local Government Area  148761
Karaye Local Government Area  148023
Kibiya Local Government Area  121522
Kiru Local Government Area   258364
Kunchi Local Government Area  124207
Kura Local Government Area  147414
Madobi Local Government Area 130225
Makoda Local Government Area  115424
Minjibir Local Government Area  159855
Rano Local Government Area  146662
Rimin-Gado Local Government Area  100026
Rogo Local Government Area  231738
Shanono Local Government Area  140021
Sumaila Local Government Area  270999
  Takai Local Government Area 214512
Tofa Local Government Area  106913
Tsanyawa Local Government Area 138504
Tudun-Wada Local Government Area  233125
Warawa Local Government Area  134749
Wudil Local Government Area  178928
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2007
nigeria1:

Sijien you are the one who is been sentimental about this, because you refuse to accept scientific proof that show that the south is more populated than the north. you are like mr makama who do not want to believe the truth but is only interested in decieving himself and like in a state of mirage, someday people like you and makam would wake up,

DO YOU KNOW YOU CANT ALTER THE TRUTH, truth is an unchange force, you may push it away , you may lie against it, It would always be there . For every the south would aways be more populated than north even till kingdom come,

Tell makama he should change the population of kano state to 50 million , Jigawa to 75 million , kastina to 57 million , sokoto 48 million, Total of the fulani/ hausa people is now 689 million , the fulani /hausa are now more than the whole of africa population, we have a new census send this copy to makama,
mumu it is u that is being sentimental. i am from delta state will it not be to my advantage to inflate the figures from the south? u talk of scientific evidence but the only evidence that u are showing us is google images. since when did google become a yardstick for counting population? if u r not sentimental u would have dropped this topic a long time ago. look at 5 pages full of ur crap. iliterate.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2007
donz
Donzman:

I'm beginning to consider the possibility that the South only APPEARS to be more populated than the North because it has almost the same population figures with only 1/3rd or even less of the landmass. So the population density will appear great when it might not be the case.

Even the British told us the North was more populated than we were, did the British have an incentive to inflate the population of the North like Mr. Makama?. . . I think not.

donzman abeg read chxtas blog (http://chxta..com/2007/01/nigerias-population-issues.html) he makes a lot of sense. i keep saying that when seun drove him away from here that this site lost a great member. the norht is 79% of nigeria's area so it is very psoibble that the north can be more populated that the south.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2007
yes delta state of Jigawa state,    Which google picture are you talking about,  Those are NASA picture,  you better find out what NASA mean,  and did your parent not tell you how to address people,   How did you get a computer,  go to school my friend and get education then you would know the value of scientific proof. posting one uneducated blogger site as evident, my God what happen to education in Nigeria.

Donzman, 70% of the north population is given to the fulani /hausa have about the same land size with the yoruba,  and makama claim that the fulani/hausa have more density than the yoruba too,
Donzman where you dey, the man who counted Nigeria census on behalf of britain claim they UK govt ask him to inflate the northern figure, he wrote a book about it,  I would look for is name,    I found it the man name is  Harold Smith , 

here are several thousand google links to harold smith story  http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=nigeria+census+britain+smith&btnG=Search

here are the figures +- 20,000 that makama would release for kano state census figure as local govt figure, , we are given you the figure before hand,

Tarauni Local Government Area  224146
Kano-Municipal Local Government Area  446761
Gwale Local Government Area  292771
Dala Local Government Area  521626
Nassarawa Local Government Area  586953
Fagge Local Government Area  257964
Gazewa Local Government Area  255138
Ungongo Local Government Area  277815
Kumbotso Local Government Area  274821
Albasu Local Government Area 192395
Bagwai Local Government Area 175964
Bebeji Local Government Area  196074
Bichi Local Government Area  301412
Bunkure Local Government Area  202712
Dambatta Local Government Area 238042
Dawakin-Kudu Local Government Area 270019
Dawakin-Tofa Local Government Area  258131
Doguwa Local Government Area  137552
Gabasawa Local Government Area  252283
Garko Local Government Area  206252
Garum-Mallam Local Government Area  105885
Gaya Local Government Area  223887
Gwarzo Local Government Area  195984
Kabo Local Government Area  148761
Karaye Local Government Area  148023
Kibiya Local Government Area  121522
Kiru Local Government Area   258364
Kunchi Local Government Area  124207
Kura Local Government Area  147414
Madobi Local Government Area 130225
Makoda Local Government Area  115424
Minjibir Local Government Area  159855
Rano Local Government Area  146662
Rimin-Gado Local Government Area  100026
Rogo Local Government Area  231738
Shanono Local Government Area  140021
Sumaila Local Government Area  270999
  Takai Local Government Area 214512
Tofa Local Government Area  106913
Tsanyawa Local Government Area 138504
Tudun-Wada Local Government Area  233125
Warawa Local Government Area  134749
Wudil Local Government Area  178928
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Sijien(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2007
idiot see the map u put for us [img]http://kh3.google.com/kh?n=404&v=14&cookie=fzwq1JCeVSyQXTrIN9MIJt56uG5ahrBMnCCuIw&t=trtttqsstqttqssrrt[/img] and u r telling me it is not from google. u r very stupid. does that map show people? does it? u r d example of what is wrong with nigeria. gross stupidity.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2007
You so uneducated, go to school, Google is most value stock in the USA stock market, google stock is more valued than any company even more than any bank, google is worth more than $26 billion , Go back to school,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by donnymikky(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2007
@Sijien

You called me a FOOL and called somebody else an IDIOT just because you disagree with our postings. I wonder the kind of breed you are, I mean your background, Anyway i have been told your moral decadence is genetic i.e it runs through your family.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2007
don't mind him,  you know Nigeria they are not well inform,  When you put all the shares of all the 25 Nigeria banks together, their value is not even half of google stock. this man do not know that people live in houses and if no house in kano, where are the people living on the street,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2007
nigeria1:

don't mind him, you know Nigeria they are not well inform, When you put all the shares of all the 25 Nigeria banks together, their value is not even half of google stock. this man do not know that people live in houses and if no house in kano, where are the people living on the street,

So. . .What does Google stocks have to do with population figures. You're experiencing technological shock or something, technologies are meant for different things. Google earth produces satellite PICTURES and may relay DENSITY information but they do not COUNT people. Get your head straight, Google might have the highes shares all over the universe, doesn't mean they count people.

I wonder why NASA isn't doing America's census for them!
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 2:17am On Feb 20, 2007
Dozman you read economic, why don't you stick to art base course, instead of getting involve in something that is higher than your intelligent level. This is scientific,  and it look abit higher for your brain to handle,  I understand your problem,    this issue is too high than you,  you can't see the science behind it. Dozman you lack the education  and knowledge to talk about it. The problem with you people is that you go to school and read art course but want to get involve in issue that is pure science.  Why don't you go back to school and read a science degree and come back to discuss something higher than your brain can handle. which is pure science.

I am into science and you are not , your level of intelligent does not cover this issue,  read the whole article it may be higher than your intelligent level but try to understand it.

here is quote from what NASA science

""" By merging the city urban map with the Census data, the researchers could calculate population density for the urban, peri-urban, and non-urban lands. They found that the number of people per square mile on his map measured up to the Census's definition of an urban area (1000 people and up per square mile). "''

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2000/ast15nov_1.htm
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 20, 2007
@nigeria1

Keep displaying your ignorance, economics is far from art based, Economics is a mathematics based social science. I'm quite sure some economic articles will dazzle your little mind with the mathematical sophistication. An economist is more qualified to talk about census figures and interpret maps than a freaking random engineer. Referring to economics as an art goes to reveal your ignorance. You're a desperate man going from place to place promoting your rather hopeless Google images taken since God knows when.

How can you be educated but yet insist on claiming that Google counts people? You do not even know how to use the images to analyze issues, you're nothing but a desperate, ignorant, old man who cannot even write coherently.

Ask your shallow mind, WHY DOES THE US BOTHER CONDUCTING A CENSUS SINCE NASA CAN DO IT?
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2007
Well if you say I am not qualified, then why don't you ask my MIT prof olufeagba( chairman Africa union engineering), Prof Owolabi (former national chairman, I think a prof emeritus), Prof Ibiyemi (dean covenant university), Prof salami( formerly with king farr university, now with university of malaysia),  or ask WASC why they gave me A's in Maths, additional maths, statictics,geography, physics, chemistry , you want me to continue.

my brother no talk about maths for where i dey,  you do not know half of what i know, and in your life time you may never do. I know maths pass you, or you want dare me online,  let do maths problem in z transformation,  Ok, post a z transformation question,  let me solve it,  and I would post a z transformation question too for you,  My brother you be olodo (joke) when it comes to maths. my brother, no talk of book where i dey, or you find out say i know book pass you. Dozman give up, i know book pass you jo,  (joke).  who be olodo between me and you,  you who believe in mr makama figure that fulani/hausa women had 8 children each in the last 15 years ,

if you so believe mr makama tell him to email me and ask me to donate to the people of kano with 9 million people or kastina state of 5.7 million and see if i would not have him arrest when he come to collect the money at JFK for fraud,  that NASA picture is what we would use to put him to jail for the rest of his life,  My friend Kayode same lawyer who try to put Adbusalami ( former head of state ) to jail na him I go use,   tell him to email me info@nigeriaONE.com make him come collect money for invisible people. he should tell me also the date he is coming. or you email and ask for money for them, and see if you do not do jail time.

Ok you live in canada ,  why is canada  land area of  9,984,670 sq km not transform into population,  at least canada have land like the north too,  but their population is only 32 million,  while the fulani/hausa have just 260,000 sq km and live in the desert and claim 42 million ,  at least canada is  about 40 time the land mass.  you may have land but no population,  the same thing with the north of Nigeria,  it is empty. canada have more land than the USA. but the USA have 300 million while canada have 32 million,   The north of Nigeria is less populated than the south,  take that to the bank, 

when an engineer see a satellite picture we see many things,  from the rainfall ,  we see rock path, we see immigration , we waterbed, we can do alot of thing from it is like an X ray.  40% of NASA member are in the field i study,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Afam(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2007
@Nigeria1,

Abeg, I take God beg you, which branch of engineering be your own?

You be census engineer abi na NASA engineer? grin grin grin grin
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2007
No afam, I did a university project on something like this,  that why,  and my dream as a child was to work for NASA.  And I told you before I have work on this issue of Nigeria census for 2 years collecting scientific fact,  And I have been train to read satellite picture and intepresent the information, ok
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Afam(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2007
@Nigeria1,

Ok, no wahala.

Take care and best of luck.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2007
@nigeria1

You're professor Emeritus in bastardising science, keep making a fool out of yourself. They gave you A's in math, they forgot to give you A in logic.

nigeria1:

No afam, I did a university project on something like this, that why, and my dream as a children was to work for NASA. And I told you before I have work on this issue of Nigeria census for 2 years collecting scientific fact, And I have been train to read satellite picture and intepresent the information, ok

Your dream "as a children" was to work for NASA, that is why it will always remain a dream.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2007
dozman you hate to lose. post you z transformation question, at least you claim you know maths, So you be olodo sha, (joke)
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by shango(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2007

Yeah, and what incentive did the British and other Europeans have for saying Africans where less than monkeys and animals that could be sold as chattel slaves. Or the Belgians ascribing Hutsu and Tutsi designations by nose measurements in Rwanda. Do you know anything about the history of the country you are from called Nigeria. Or are you asking rhetorical questions in an attempt to be humorous.

If you think Kano has even half the population of Lagos you are a fool. Well maybe that is putting it harshly as I was born and raised in the North and unlike most southerners I have seen the North why all the info you get from the North come through sources that want to have Kano retain 40 logcal goverement areas which translates into more federal government funding. In Kano for example, even with its sparse population, most of the taxi drivers are from the East. Not only does the North have less people but a significant (NOT MAJORITY but Significant) portion of its population are from the south as well especially in metro cities like Kaduna, Zaria, Kano and Jos.

When Nigerians cannot even use common sense to seperate fact from fiction what hope does our country have. People that believe such trash are the same feebleminded people that think the British came to Nigeria and everything from their mouth was the truth. To ask why the British would lie about the norths population and fabricate census data and be asking that question seriously makes me almost shed tears for the stupidity of our people.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by ishmael(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2007
@nigeria1

Bros, since you are very good in mathematics please help me solve this assignment.

Find the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of the matrix                  2  3  5 -4
                                                                               A =  -1  3  0  6
                                                                                      -3  9  6  0
                                                                                       0  3 -2  7
God bless u as u solve it for me. I'm relying on you o.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2007
Yeah, and what incentive did the British and other Europeans have for saying Africans where less than monkeys and animals that could be sold as chattel slaves. Or the Belgians ascribing Hutsu and Tutsi designations by nose measurements in Rwanda. Do you know anything about the history of the country you are from called Nigeria. Or are you asking rhetorical questions in an attempt to be humorous.

So they arbitrarily decided to inflate the population of the North based on?. . .Hutus and Tutsis were not ascribed by the Belgians, these groups have been cohabitating for a long time before the Belgians came. Get your story straight.

@nigeria1

You probably just passed night school and excited by z transformations.
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by nigeria1: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2007
ishmael, you disgrace me,  na ordinary matrix and Determinants , you bring come for me,  na arithmetic( Esero- yoruba word for 1 +1) like dozman you think say I do for school, Dozman na joke O,
Then you do not understand what level z transformation is,  this na higher stage use in the final year or post graduate and PHD,  it is mostlyuse  in DSP,  what we call digital signal processing,    It is even higher than Fourier series, Bessel transformation and laplace transformation. we also have K transform and H transform.

Dozman no worry say i call you olodo, na joke, I dey make with you,  Ok,  but I think you need jesus ,  because if you have jesus you would alway call the truth , the truth,  I would look for one of the tapes I preach and share it with you,  You need jesus in your life,  Ok,   sorry no get blood presure , na joke I dey joke with you,
Re: Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results by shango(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2007
Hutus and Tutsis were not ascribed by the Belgians, these groups have been cohabitating for a long time before the Belgians came. Get your story straight.

There where Hutus and Tutsis before the Belgians, the Belgians made it a racial classification and even ascribed ID cards assigning people as such. That isnt a story that is historical fact. Which you obviously know nothing about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.