Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,021 members, 7,933,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:08 AM

The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. (1063 Views)

Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / 2 Beautiful Sisters To Have A Joint Wedding Same Day (Photos) / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
[b]Good afternoon everyone. Here is what I'm facing right now, pls read along.

In my area,I'd still consider my self a new guy (been there for 3months) now due to my jovial nature I was easily liked by my neighbours. One of the has a daughter and there's another who has another daughter and these two girls from different families are best of friends and also are my friends undecided

Now they come to me with their relationship talks and seek advices from me, never knew it would turn to something else, note:these girls are only 16 and 17 respectively and are both virgins (as I was told).

Yesterday in the evening, I sprayed the insect killer fume in my place and went outside to receive air while the fume battle the mosquitoes inside, these two girls came to me about something that I never expected. An offer;"so I'll call it". grin

They said I have been helping them with advices and they don't wanna date at all cos they wanna fave their studies like I advice them and they confirmed their dad told them to do same. Now they told me that they really like me,saying I'm a good person and I have helped them a lot and that is why they want me to be the one to take their virginity shocked shocked

I have been shocked since yesterday,although I didn't give them a Yes for an answer neither did I give them a No cry I only asked them what's come over them and they assured me they are damn serious... Guys I dey fear ooo[/b] cry
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Emescot(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Think of it like this, I give this girls advise to face their studies and avoid men till they are ready, what if they are testing me to see if I practise what i preach, that would be such a shame u know...

Forget what i wrote, just bang them! Just dont tell NL guys i told you to do it... I have a reputation to keep gringrin

1 Like

Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by queenitee(f): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Someone should please say something
Op,abeg no do am oo
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by chiefolododo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Don't do it. So that they will respect you the more, advice them to keep that thing.

Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Emescot(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Someone else is gonna pop the cherry anyways,for them to still ask despite the advise u've been giving them, those girls don go far virgin or not.
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Emescot:
Think of it like this, I give this girls advise to face their studies and avoid men till they are ready, what if they are testing me to see if I practise what i preach, that would be such a shame u know...

Forget what i wrote, just bang them! Just dont tell NL guys i told you to do it... I have a reputation to keep gringrin
reputation ko, perforation ni...

queenitee:
Someone should please say something
Op,abeg no do am oo
chiefolododo:
Don't do it. So that they will respect you the more, advice them to keep that thing.
The funny thing is, after they said it yesterday, I find my self checking out their butt and boob size.... This is temptation cry
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Lovelynature(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
This is serious

Bro, think twice oo

You did well by not yielding to their demands immediately

This could be a road to temptation. Maybe big one at that.

If I may ask,
Did they come together to tell you this or individually? Do they look more matured than their ages? Can you decode some maturity in their actions or are they way too childish in behavior? Again, is the age gap between you and them way too much?

Those questions up there would determine if you will just explain things to them and keep being the good uncle you have been or avoid them completely for your own good bro
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Emescot(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
SorftWerk:
reputation ko, perforation ni...

The funny thing is, after they said it yesterday, I find my self checking out their butt and boob size.... This is temptation cry
Are you sure those girls dont hear different female screams from ur room at night? Cos my mind is telling me you are a bad 'guyS' and bad guys attract very bad girls
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Emescot:
Are you sure those girls dont hear different female screams from ur room at night? Cos my mind is telling me you are a bad 'guyS' and bad guys attract very bad girls
I dont know if they come to my window tho, but is that enough reason to push them to make such decision?

They're decent girls though.
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lovelynature:
This is serious

Bro, think twice oo

You did well by not yielding to their demands immediately

This could be a road to temptation. Maybe big one at that.

If I may ask,
Did they come together to tell you this or individually? Do they look more matured than their ages? Can you decode some maturity in their actions or are they way too childish in behavior? Again, is the age gap between you and them way too much?

Those questions up there would determine if you will just explain things to them and keep being the good uncle you have been or avoid them completely for your own good bro
they came together bro and yes they look more matured than their ages and I only noticed this yesterday
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Emescot(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
SorftWerk:
I dont know if they come to my window tho, but is that enough reason to push them to make such decision?

They're decent girls though.
Lol decent? If only u could view the images,videos and text, then u can say whether they are decent or not, maybe they have been seeing these things and now they want it really bad, scientists say when girls clock 17 they want to experience what sex feels like
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Emescot:
Lol decent? If only u could view the images,videos and text, then u can say whether they are decent or not, maybe they have been seeing these things and now they want it really bad, scientists say when girls clock 17 they want to experience what sex feels like
so in ur opinion, I should give these girls what they seek? Cos I dey imagine am already too and I don dey sweat sef
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Donhoustin(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Don't do it...
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Lovelynature(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
SorftWerk:
they came together bro and yes they look more matured than their ages and I only noticed this yesterday
lol... I can see you are tripping already. They must look very attractive

Just take it easy man
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by Emescot(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
SorftWerk:
so in ur opinion, I should give these girls what they seek? Cos I dey imagine am already too and I don dey sweat sef
Give it to them, dont waste time
Re: The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. by hemanuelmoc(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Try do party. Cos if u don't do it now, in d nex couple of years, if u r still in d game u will blame ursef 4 not doing it den. Btw, dey must have heard ur trumpet...

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? / Do You Want To Have Attractive And Best Ass Ever? This Read This / Akwa Ibom Men Are The Fathers Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.