Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,134 members, 7,949,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) (3099 Views)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
John my good friend who finished from marcus cambas university of arts and technology burundi later became a big man after 5 years and he acquired a soldier man as his body guard, but before he left for burundi he dated one girl called nkechi titi okafor and he loved her so much that he bought diamond rings, jewels, ghana hairs, kenya wigs, italian slippers and chinese skirts, infact he spent too much money on her and told her not to cheat on him, that when he comes back from burundi he would get married to her, so when he came back, he gave her a surprise visit only to be shocked that he saw a man with her on the bed, he was angry that he told his soldier man that is, his bodyguard to collect all the things he bought for her, so the soldier stood up, ready for action and she fell on the bed flat, and later knelt down and started begging him to forgive her that she is sorry

well to cut the story short, john later married a fine yoruba girl from ibadan, her name is ngozika tolu majekodunmi, and they lived happily ever after

1 Like

Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by omega25red(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
undecided
Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by ikp120(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wow!
The soldier man is really loyal mehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
ikp120:
Wow!

The soldier man is really loyal mehn!
yes boss, a very loyal soldier man, he never disappoints, always ready to discharge his duty cheesycheesycheesy
Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by ikp120(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
fairlyusedbra:

yes boss, a very loyal soldier man, he never disappoints, always ready to discharge his duty cheesycheesycheesy

grin grin
Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by Sexxkillz: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
I like the creativity of this fairlyused guy. grin

Keep it up.
Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by Defaramade(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
fairlyusedbra:
John my good friend who finished from marcus cambas university of arts and technology burundi later became a big man after 5 years and he acquired a soldier man as his body guard, but before he left for burundi he dated one girl called nkechi titi okafor and he loved her so much that he bought diamond rings, jewels, ghana hairs, kenya wigs, italian slippers and chinese skirts, infact he spent too much money on her and told her not to cheat on him, that when he comes back from burundi he would get married to her, so when he came back, he gave her a surprise visit only to be shocked that he saw a man with her on the bed, he was angry that he told his soldier man that is, his bodyguard to collect all the things he bought for her, so the soldier stood up, ready for action and she fell on the bed flat, and later knelt down and started begging him to forgive her that she is sorry

well to cut the story short, john later married a fine yoruba girl from ibadan, her name is ngozika tolu majekodunmi, and they lived happily ever after
Baba dem no dey do praise and worship again ni?.
Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by Donpoker9(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
I regret opening this thread angry

Fairlyusedpant well done ooh

Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I like the creativity of this fairlyused guy. grin

Keep it up.
YES BOSS!!! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Donpoker9:
I regret opening this thread angry
Fairlyusedpant well done ooh
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Defaramade:
Baba dem no dey do praise and worship again ni?.
baba, na on sunday dem go continue the praise and worship and the 300 days and night fasting cheesycheesycheesy
Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by Defaramade(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
fairlyusedbra:

baba, na on sunday dem go continue the praise and worship and the 300 days and night fasting cheesycheesycheesy

Re: His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
see as people full this thread like flies wey see HOT Poo. Hoping to see ..................KOBOKO. What a disappointment.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? / What Is Your Status Right Now? / Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.