Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:33 AM

Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers (18150 Views)

BREAKING: Court Stops Imo Lawmakers From Impeaching Deputy Gov / Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by PentiumPro(f): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
...learn to contribute meaningfully on topics instead of throwing innuendos. Make it a new year resolution.

Learn to only write when you have what to write
Didn't you carry placards for Saraki in Abuja ?
With all your chest beating, this issue is the prefect excuse to confront the government with a sit at home protest by the state workers
But we know you will not, but will only take to NL to insult the governor
Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by IamThrive(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2016
Yes, that's it. People's money.. .

This is the change you apc boys are changing.

When you see the price he bought a jeep, you will no that politicians are our problem not falling oil prices.

Nigerians getting more wiser... 2019

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by freechuks05(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2016
And yet the salaries of the civil servants have not been paid. I just wonder the kind of leaders we have in naija. It's well sha.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by GFanky: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2016
ISDKING:
This man is an enemy to his people. What happened to Innoson ?
don't mean the mad man

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by GFanky: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Austinjay50:
Very good
what make it to be good
Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by Boyooosa(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2016
y
Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by sirscripture: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2016
People should just stop being coward and stop complaining. If you know what your leaders are doing aint right, march to their offices, protest for as long as you are attended to. You come on SM to complain? Ko le work.
You want Nigeria to be better, you want your country to be an haven of justice? You sure know where to go abeg...we are not ready. Hunger never finish us finish...imagine being slave in our own country by our own people.
We are not just ready...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by HolyTitus(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Smh! The rich getting richer, the poor getting poorer

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by segunk1(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmmm all these our leaders sef, make them sha do life better for poor people. Abeg someone should please help me out, is it possible for me to remodify or edit my moniker, if possoble someone should please help me out. Cc: lalasticlala pls help oo.
Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by Donprince2: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by Bishops10(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
kutchs:

Rochas is the greatest packaged deceit ever sold to humanity.
While pensioners are dying on the streets, he's wasting millions.
The other day, he gave out two brand new cars to two kids for winning a useless beauty pageant in addition to an all expense paid trip/holiday for one week in South Africa.
God Imo is really cursed with this clown.
Shut up
we are not cursed
Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by APCmyheart(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
This Okorocha is stewpid, Why waste such money when pensioner have not been paid..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by Shaw007(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2016
I don't think there's hope for Nigeria anymore, these news are plain disgusting.
see their pot bellies

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by chibuzorAbia: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Shaw007:
I don't think there's hope for Nigeria anymore, these news are plain disgusting.
see their pot bellies

What is the essence of black people's life?
Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by ebereokey(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
CHINEKE o hoo,this man is owing my mum's gratuity since 2010,God pls do something now

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by ceejayluv(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2016
this is broad daylight bribery

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by Shaw007(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

What is the essence of black people's life?
Black people in Africa, Nigeria to be precise
Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2016
what a visionless governor

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by kutchs: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Bishops10:

Shut up
we are not cursed
Suit yourself.
Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by giles14(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2016
MadamExcellency:

What size of market can Innoson cover at the moment? Innoson plant needs expansion to accommodate more assembly lines.

How many dealers does Innoson supply across Nigeria?

Do you know if you place order for 50 Innoson cars today that you are likely to get them in early 2018 or beyond unless you buy across the counter?
in 2014 wen ifeanyi ibah gave out 300 ivm jeeps ,I believe innoson used juju to meet the order.

or is it the set of ivm jeeps given out by the Ebonyi governor some days ago.

innoson can meet demand if we truly patronize the company

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by cardinal12: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Bribing the law makers to avoid impeachment. I am weeping for my state

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by fortunechy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
the most useless governor naija ever had

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by Obec70(m): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please can someone tell me how much a prado jeep cost? Do we still have recession or whatever in this land? Or . When it comes to poor Masses patience and recession will be our rulers password? Giving cars to owners of cars does it put FOOD on the table of poor Masses? Big shame!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by djbobby007: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
blueseacats:
The Japanese cars you buy are mostly China parts with the exception of body and engine.
they still make engine
Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by Rhea(f): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
[size=18pt]This is the same Rochas Otuocha Aruemendiimo Okorocha who cannot pay Imo pensioners. Ihe chukwu ga-ekpe n'ikpe erika. These vagabonds in power. [/size]
Re: Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers by Blue3k(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Open bribery of law makers. Lol if imo citezens wonder why the legislature doesn't check him. Refer to this.

Also remember this trend spans north and south.

https://www.nairaland.com/3483201/kebbi-gov-presents-brand-new

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8th Assembly: Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others Failed To Retire N73.5bn Running Cost / Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. / PDP Crisis: Which Court Order Will Police Obey? Lagos Or PortHarcourt Order?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.