Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,537 members, 7,965,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi (16202 Views)

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by defemidefemi(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
U must b a very big fool... Was making reference to woh u said. What's my business with ipob and KANU? Ur tribal hate is the reason u backward in life. You just decided to involve KANU like u feel dragging Igbos to any issue will make ur Dad win a Grammy... EKPA
see urlif, @ bolded, now you know u ar not perfect, and no one is above mistake. but u tinking someone can't be punished is wat i'm correcting u on, dat ur dad didn't pay me won't stop me from helping ur lif, baztard of the millennium
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
ABAMOWA:

How old are you? You just displayed an unprecedented ignorance with your last statement "witch hunt" with people like you, I fear the future of this country. So, Ibori didn't steal?
So my last statement was being ibori stole or not abi? Or ur sense of understanding had blocked due to hate,bigotry
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
defemidefemi:
see urlif, @ bolded, now you know u ar not perfect, and no one is above mistake. but u tinking someone can't be punished is wat i'm correcting u on, dat ur dad didn't pay me won't stop me from helping ur lif, baztard of the millennium
cheesy cheesy cheesy u must b a foool.. A bigger one at DAT.. I only corrected u due to mistake u made(past tense, present tense) ...and u decided to quote me cos of woh I posted, which isn't even a mistake, bro, u must b dull(no offence)
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
defemidefemi:
cheesy wink its actually... Bastard ... Not baztard... Bro go get a life
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by defemidefemi(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
cheesy wink its actually... Bastard ... Not baztard... Bro go get a life

grin grin grin grin grin grin so u don't know I have to use that so dat i won't be banned... den read back and see how i do write ur name "pfool"
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
defemidefemi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin so u don't know I have to use that so dat i won't be banned... den read back and see how i do write ur name "pfool"
cheesy moderators don suffer sha
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by defemidefemi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Drienzia:
cheesy moderators don suffer sha
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BROTHER, it ideal we let go of our disagreement knowing today is for love, without that we may not have room for better disagree some other time. We live today so we can die another day...lol Hope you enjoy your Christmas.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
defemidefemi:
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BROTHER, it ideal we let go of our disagreement knowing today is for love, without that we may not have room for better disagree some other time. We live today so we can die another day...lol Hope you enjoy your Christmas.
bro, today was bored abeg. I just tire... BTW, I'm sorry if I said some offensive words to u yesterday, I'm so sorry

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by defemidefemi(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Drienzia:
bro, today was bored abeg. I just tire... BTW, I'm sorry if I said some offensive words to u yesterday, I'm so sorry
eeeyaah sorry for ur day.. and as regards offensive words we both went out of our way on that... I'm sorry too. Much love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja / Reps Move To Develop South East Development Commission / Two Nigerian Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.