Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,284 members, 7,943,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' (1880 Views)

Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by 247frolicboss(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
A Kenyan man, Otieno Jalango has been arrested for raping his neighbour's goat.

eDaily reports that Jalango was caught in the South East Muhuru area in Nyatike Sub-County, Migori County while having sex with the domestic animal.

When he was asked why he had sex with the goat, Jalango allegedly told Muhuru East Location Chief Jim Kawa, “I have sex with animals because I fear contracting HIV. Animals cannot contract HIV, unlike humans. Sex with animals is, therefore, safer.”

Kawa also said that Jalango was handed over to him by irate residents who claim they are worried about their livestock following the suspect’s confession. He added that Jalango had confessed that he had had sex with many animals in the area including sheep, donkeys and dogs.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/kenyan-man-i-have-sex-with-animals.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by Jafar1: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
and they don't sell condom in ur country?

Kenya and bad news,
5&6

Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Why must it be kenya
Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by greatgod2012(f): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kenya!!! Kenya!!! Kenya!!!

The land of bizarre happenings!

Please do this Jalango man a favour, let him be living with animals in the forest, since he believes and trust animals more than human begins, he deserves to be happy!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by Yorubaangel(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kenya and Zimbabwe sha! the surest source of bizarre news
Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by Mutuwa(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
247frolicboss:
A Kenyan man, Otieno Jalango has been arrested for raping his neighbour's goat.

eDaily reports that Jalango was caught in the South East Muhuru area in Nyatike Sub-County, Migori County while having sex with the domestic animal.

When he was asked why he had sex with the goat, Jalango allegedly told Muhuru East Location Chief Jim Kawa, “I have sex with animals because I fear contracting HIV. Animals cannot contract HIV, unlike humans. Sex with animals is, therefore, safer.”

Kawa also said that Jalango was handed over to him by irate residents who claim they are worried about their livestock following the suspect’s confession. He added that Jalango had confessed that he had had sex with many animals in the area including sheep, donkeys and dogs.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/kenyan-man-i-have-sex-with-animals.html

cc lalasticlala

Why is always the neighbors?
Can't he buy his own?
Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by daremiarchs(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Haba. cheesy ....

Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by bentlywills(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kenya Kenya grin grin grin

Na only God knows the kind god wey creat una grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by olalekan90(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Glorified omo ofo jati jati
Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by Shol3(f): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Soon he would contact something from those animals
Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by tunde4top(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Which type of excuse is this ?
Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by Fidelismaria: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
angry angry

Re: Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' by depumpin(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
kenyan's on behalf of buhari and nigerians i hail una ooo

una be snrs

(1) (Reply)

How God Rescued Me From Armed Robbery Attack Yesterday Night Along Ife-ondo Road / Is It Right To Pay For Police Report On Lost Document? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.