Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,115 members, 7,933,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:49 AM

Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia (50283 Views)

Bola Tinubu & Ambode Attend Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding(photos) / Photos From Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Access Card For Entering Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Zeus100(m): 12:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Lindalaspalmas have u seen it?
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by yedidiah(m): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2016
The Indimi's naturally know how to smile. The Buhari's don't smile often.

But u still feel this marriage took this girl by surprise. But I wish them a long lasting home and a successful marriage.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by musakasim28(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Wailers. Letthem be
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Kdiva(f): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2016
she doesn't look happy
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Souljaboi1: 12:27am On Dec 24, 2016
They probably just finished the rites of Umrah (you can see the husband in a white shroud), and that could be the reason for the supposed exhaustion.

In my own opinion, that's a very good start to their marital life. Going on a religious ritual to ask for the mercy of their Lord as they begin this beautiful journey of 'forever do us part'.

I pray I am able to take my wifey too for Umrah immediately after the wedding, so we can make Holy Babies in the Holy City. grin

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by aameyah(f): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Her eyes look bleary like she's sleep deprived....
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Orikinla:

The man has wounded her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2016
Chai! The guy man don Mialaaaa this chick so te her face don dey add weight and she look like someone who has been doing steady TDB. Marriage is just an excuse for constant bulala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by fiponmile(m): 12:49am On Dec 24, 2016
BAARAKALLAHU LAKA WABAARAKALLAHU ALAYKA WAJAMAHA BAYNAKUMA FILKHAYR.....
the best place in the world
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by obowunmi(m): 1:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Na to just dey shag, day and night.

She's finally lost her virginity.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by xyoung: 1:04am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
Saudi Arabia of all places.

I dislike people that are too religious
But this girl fine ooooo, if u r d1 on ur profile
Don't worry, when we marry, our honeymoon will definitely be in the moon

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Siscooh: 1:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Tired from all the events! God strengthen you.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by BabaRamota1980: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2016
You sure say na Zahra dey that picture? I no believe. Bura good for this girl body o! shocked
See as her face don change in just one week of keeping her schedule in the other room. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Edum13656: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2016
hedonistic:
See him face like person wey just cum.

what's cum?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Edum13656: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2016
hedonistic:
See him face like person wey just cum.

what's cum?
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Duru009(m): 1:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Cocck has really nourish this girl so well...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by LesbianBoy(m): 1:57am On Dec 24, 2016
She doesn't look happy.

E be like say the guy no calm down after all her plea to him to take it easy that its her first time!

The guy after remembering how much him spend for her head during wedding just dey fvck am dey go.....no messy! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Worst honeymoon ever...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by fortunechy(m): 3:20am On Dec 24, 2016
end time honey moon
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by fortunechy(m): 3:22am On Dec 24, 2016
.....And if you're to love, love like the moon. It doesn't steal the night. It only unveils the beauty of the dark

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 24, 2016
She looks worn out.

Guy take am easy. She's with u for a very long time to come.
No need rushing hot food.

In between I pray it lasts. This indimi is a selfish lover.

Signs of trouble in paradise later.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Taiwo20(m): 4:43am On Dec 24, 2016
That girl looks pregnant walahi!
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Mauriceeshiet: 4:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Who ee ep??
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by arabianights: 4:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Souljaboi1:
They probably just finished the rites of Umrah (you can see the husband in a white shroud), and that could be the reason for the supposed exhaustion.

In my own opinion, that's a very good start to their marital life. Going on a religious ritual to ask for the mercy of their Lord as they begin this beautiful journey of 'forever do us part'.

I pray I am able to take my wifey too for Umrah immediately after the wedding, so we can make Holy Babies in the Holy City. grin
yes... My point exactly. That was a fantastic in fact the best decision. I would advise any couple that can afford it to do same within one month of their wedding.
However the constant idea of putting up their pictures on social media is wrong and not advisable security wise.. And best of all ummrah is btwn them and Allah. Please don't claim it's not them that did such, seeking for notice has been in both their blood for long

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by DareBello(m): 4:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Only married couple know what in a marriage. Stop talking nonsense about my sister. She is now a damsel. Whoa! Welcome on board Mr&Mrs Indimi

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Hades2016(m): 4:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Ok it's now fvvcking things yaaaaaaay
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 24, 2016
softwerk:
See how Zarah's face dey shine brightly.........The power of 'prick'!!! grin

No contest!

the guy don blast the nylon.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by femi4: 5:23am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
Saudi Arabia of all places.

I dislike people that are too religious
Saudi has wonderful places to behold. Forget about the religious aspect

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by femi4: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Amelian:
She looks worn out.

Guy take am easy. She's with u for a very long time to come.
No need rushing hot food.

In between I pray it lasts. This indimi is a selfish lover.

Signs of trouble in paradise later.
The food no hot sef
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by opribo(m): 5:35am On Dec 24, 2016
So the only credentials these people have to be disturbing our headlines since is simply because they are bubu's daughter and now inlaw. Minus that who knew them, the situation in the country this xmas is sorber they should pack themselves oneside because the people are not smiling at all.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by yusluvad(m): 5:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Mine Coming Soon, Check My Signature. . .
Re: Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Definitely they be having all nighter marathon sessions in the other room. wink
aameyah:
Her eyes look bleary like she's sleep deprived....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 / Uzodimma To Demolish Okorocha's Property Built On Water Channels: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.