Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,189 members, 7,947,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among (629 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / My New Chic, If Ur Bae Is Finer U Won / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by Kondomondo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oga or madam nairaland has many sections and there are options to chose. Some hypocrites dont know there is romance and s*xsuality section. They come there and blast others for posting related topics

And worse of all they open the post and look too. Oga madam why should you open a post you clearly read the topic. Why you dey enter beer palour when you no dey drink beer.

Some even react to post like they have segun or lalas number to call them up and report post

Pls leave romance and S *xuality section go to Politics or crime or you check vacancy or nysc section or better still try sports or comedy sections. A few I know are

1 . Fatwa
2 agitol
3 matre
4 harampasa
5 mosttime
6 trollycal
7 optimum
, 8 Mlife
9 wisconet
10 nobody
11 whirebeared
12 falconey
13 masonic
14 harffie
15 moscobabs
16 agishomo
18 masatoo
19 dogmatis
20:tookam

Pls relocate to Politics no dey enter shrine when you no want consult the Oracle

Pls add more if you can lets know them

2 Likes

Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2016
hmm.... Abeg who wan register for Paid Rocket??
Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2016
K!
Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by slimthugchimee(m): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2016
pathetic undecided
Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by yarimo(m): 12:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Reading this thread on top of BITTER KOLA Tree in CHIBOK, meanwhile Op you should have include their videos while blasting related topics. grin
Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by Divay22(f): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Today na wetin lipsrsealed
Today na watching night shocked
Watching night of wetin wink
Watching night of grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 24, 2016
That number 10 is a f***ing A***hole. I hate them with passion they're everywhere on nl like monitoring spirits angry
Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 24, 2016
I don't even know these people shocked come and introduce yourselves cheesy grin
Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by moscobabs(m): 2:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Kondomondo:
Oga or madam nairaland has many sections and there are options to chose. Some hypocrites dont know there is romance and s*xsuality section. They come there and blast others for posting related topics

And worse of all they open the post and look too. Oga madam why should you open a post you clearly read the topic. Why you dey enter beer palour when you no dey drink beer.

Some even react to post like they have segun or lalas number to call them up and report post

Pls leave romance and S *xuality section go to Politics or crime or you check vacancy or nysc section or better still try sports or comedy sections. A few I know are

1 . Fatwa
2 agitol
3 matre
4 harampasa
5 mosttime
6 trollycal
7 optimum
, 8 Mlife
9 wisconet
10 nobody
11 whirebeared
12 falconey
13 masonic
14 harffie
15 moscobabs
16 agishomo
18 masatoo
19 dogmatis
20:tookam

Pls relocate to Politics no dey enter shrine when you no want consult the Oracle

Pls add more if you can lets know them

Op ...where is your ward in yabaleft pls??

u need Drug donors
Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by FutureSenator: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2016
That number 10 tho. Nobody?
Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by dacblogger: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2016
smileymerry christmas everyone...share love and not hate @o.p
Re: Research List Of Nairaland Hypocrites Monikers (check If Ur Among by FutureSenator: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2016
OP let me give you result of better research.. . grin . Mods make una no come for my head o!

There are monikers from 'A' 'B' to 'Z'... all 26 of them grin... all possible combinations from AA to ZZ are registered... Same from A1 to Z9. In the three letter combination, less than 100 are available grin grin

The above registered monikers goes to thousands.. And most of them are 'never' seen online. grin grin shocked shocked

#IStandWithSeun

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Chrismas Mega Thread / Happy New Year / Whats Up Whatsapp... A True Life Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.