Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,735 members, 7,935,193 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:00 AM

I’ll Never Regret Loving You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ll Never Regret Loving You (707 Views)

Years Ago, I Remember Saying, I’ll Never Suck A D**k, Now I’m A Whole Vacuum Cle / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You by chizgold80: 2:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Though the world may spin and collapse in your absence—I will never regret loving you.

There were days when I had chased this love away as the sun tries with the dark and treacherous storm clouds, yet part of my journey was realizing that I needed the time in the rain to truly appreciate the beauty of growth that it could bring into my life.

I didn’t want to love you, but even that was a lesson that I continually pricked my finger upon, until I finally gave in, because fighting it just took too much effort.

This life is made up of a million moments—some we wish could last forever, and others we close our eyes trying to erase the memories, but each one with you is one I know that I will hold onto forever.

I don’t know if I have the words to describe all that has transpired between us, but I do know that I don’t regret a single second. You were always exactly what I needed to experience in that moment, whether it was tears, or the way your lips felt against my collarbone as you broke through my walls to the heart that awaited you on the other side.

You were what I needed to experience.

Of course there was a part of me always hoping for a different ending. One where I would find you steady and sure against my side on the darkest of nights and whispering with me under the soft light of the moon—but I know better than to try to force my own agenda against what is meant to be.

And so, I always let you go. I let you go softly, and with bitterness. I’ve let you go with tears and with smiles, and I’ve let you go in a thousand and one ways that only….

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/ill-never-regret-loving-you/

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You by Divay22(f): 2:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmmm....
Don't you sleep
Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You by HayatH(f): 2:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
Hmmmm....
Don't you sleep

LMAO
Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Recession won't stop people from falling in love. Interesting!

The poster above me is a catfish. Beware!
Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You by chizgold80: 3:54am On Dec 31, 2016
Sorry, we are not on the same time zone

Divay22:
Hmmmm....
Don't you sleep

(1) (Reply)

:( / Whatsapp Group Admins, Add Me To Any Active Group / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.