Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,499 members, 7,892,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting With My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting With My Husband (1255 Views)

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / Flirting With a South Korean Girl / Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting With My Husband by chizgold80: 2:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Thank you.

My husband is hot. It’s one of the many reasons why I married him. I know you think he’s hot too, and I’m cool with that.

He likes the attention. In the store. At the restaurant. You make him feel visible. You make him feel like “he’s still got it,” and that’s a good thing.

And I’m not mad or jealous.

Maybe I envy your gorgeous hair, your lovely, smooth body, and your wrinkle-free eyes, but I’m actually glad I’m not where you are in life right now. You’re still trying to figure things out. You’re looking for something that feels real to you, and fulfilling, and substantial.

You want meaningful.

You’re out there in the world trying to conjure your future, following everything and anything that will manifest your dreams. It’s a bitter-sweet place to be, but time is on your side. I remember it well.

I love that my husband feels good about himself. When you pay attention to him, he feels happy and confident. And, let me tell you, him feeling happy and confident works in my favor.

You see him in his khaki pants, and his sexy buffalo-plaid flannel shirt. You eye his awesome dad bod and his expensive boots, and you just can’t resist. He’s adorable in all the right ways. I get it.

I know he kind of looks like George Clooney. I know he’s aging ridiculously well, like a soap star. His salt and pepper hair, boyish face, and kind brown eyes are a beautiful combination. I know how it feels when he smiles at you and treats you with respect because I feel the same way. That’s who he is. He’s a pretty great guy. He looks at you directly, and he listens. He laughs at your….

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/dear-pretty-young-woman-flirting-with-my-husband/

Re: Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting With My Husband by Idydarling(f): 3:51am On Dec 24, 2016
thank you, i didn't have the patience to read... but ma, before ur so called randy husband agrees to flirting with that pretty young girl, have u cared to know why he's doing so? maybe you should improve on ur looks, conversational skills, habits and FBI tendencies, it'll help u in the long run and reduce the chances of u having a heart attack, thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting With My Husband by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Nice write-up, but i know that you stole it
Re: Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting With My Husband by Medunah: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Idydarling:
thank you, i didn't have the patience to read... but ma, before ur so called randy husband agrees to flirting with that pretty young girl, have u cared to know why he's doing so? maybe you should improve on ur looks, conversational skills, habits and FBI tendencies, it'll help u in the long run and reduce the chances of u having a heart attack, thank you!
It would av being a whole lot better if you read the write up first

1 Like

Re: Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting With My Husband by dingbang(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Medunah:

It would av being a whole lot better if you read the write up first
and u expect her to click up some fiction? Really. Post wasn't even complete.
Re: Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting With My Husband by Medunah: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2016
dingbang:
and u expect her to click up some fiction? Really. Post wasn't even complete.
There is a link there to finish reading up the story. Her comment has nothing to do with the write up, if she knows she can't click up or read fiction, then shouldn't comment on it at all........

Besides, are u her mouthpiece??

1 Like

Re: Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting With My Husband by Sexxkillz: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Arrant nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Ladies Are Awesome!! / Crazy Sunday.. That Crazy Sunday. / Help A Brother With 3k For Feeding,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.