Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her (966 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by robotix: 3:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Why? A guy ask you out and you say are in a relationship but if he buys you things, you will take it.
Re: Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:13am On Dec 24, 2016
not all girls are beggar's
Re: Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by robotix: 4:38am On Dec 24, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
not all girls are beggar's
it's not a matter of beggar. They can't resist the urge. It's fact. I would expect them to decline but nah... they don't.

That to me is even cheating lol.

1 Like

Re: Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:46am On Dec 24, 2016
robotix:
it's not a matter of beggar. They can't resist the urge. It's fact. I would expect them to decline but nah... they don't.

That to me is even cheating lol.
lmao I can't see myself doing that
Re: Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by princefunmmy(m): 5:32am On Dec 24, 2016
It an act of disrespect and insult to her guy... I hate such babes
Re: Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by Nutase: 5:36am On Dec 24, 2016
Why give her a gift after she has told u she is in a relationship?
You think say na 9ja bet u dey play?
FYI 9ja bet go collect your money but doesn't guarantee you any winnings. Same in this case. grin
Re: Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by robotix: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2016
princefunmmy:
It an act of disrespect and insult to her guy... I hate such babes
bro, no girl can resist it. NONE!
Re: Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by robotix: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2016
Nutase:
Why give her a gift after she has told u she is in a relationship?
You think say na 9ja bet u dey play?
FYI 9ja bet go collect your money but doesn't guarantee you any winnings. Same in this case. grin
sMH

1 Like

Re: Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by massive1019(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2016
all guls ar d same

1 Like

Re: Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by firstking01(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2016
All of them are guilty of this...one currently declined my advances for no reason at all but she's on my neck to give her money and buy her white skirt, plus the "do christmas for me" syndrome...if you can't eat a thing never smell it....nigerian girls love friendzoning asif their destiny is tied to it...mtcherw.

2 Likes

Re: Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by refiner(f): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2016
I will collect it with my two hands self!

I told u I'm in a relationship, and u still got things for me...mugu raise to power ten! undecided
Re: Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her by sinaj(f): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2016
Won't take it coz I hate being indebted to people let alone someone crushing on me sad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) / Vague Texts Every Woman Has Sent To Guy They Don't Love And What They Mean / Finding A Wife Is Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.