Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? (1122 Views)

If Your Gf/wife can't Make This At Home,she's Not A Wife Material / MR NAIRALAND 2017;if Your Gf/wife Is Good In Bed She Have Practice For Years. / How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by wintersnow(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2016
This got me pondering for a while, most guys claim they trust their partners with all their heart... Can they prove this by giving em their ATM!!
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by jonaifame22(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2016
I put all my trust in the lord, there's none left for my girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
Sorry o, are you male or female?
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by hernandson(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Let me think hmmm NO
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by Smellymouth: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2016
NO..
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by hernandson(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
ur meant to be a female na,and u use gf again
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by jeff1607(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2016
YEA
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by oluwashedy: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2016
It depends buh I can trust my atm wif my mum and elder sister cuz they've been wif me through my struggle.
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Wallai Talai, I no fit do that one. I trust only Myself and God
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by dhevid(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2016
The answer is a big fucking resounding NO!!!!!

Last time I tried it, I almost got heart attack from the chain of debit alerts, gave this girl my atm to withdraw 20k cause we were both traveling, she ended up withdrawing 60k

Experience is the best teacher grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by refiner(f): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Yea!...

Cos he can't remove a dime from my account... smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by ikp120(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2016
My wife won't need my ATM because we'll run a joint account. But my gf won't see penny mehn, talk less of ATM grin grin grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by wintersnow(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
TEVLI:
Wallai Talai, I no fit do that one. I trust only Myself and God

Lwkmd so you don't trust her?
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by wintersnow(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
ikp120:
My wife won't need my ATM because we'll run a joint account. But my gf won't see penny mehn, talk less of ATM grin grin grin

grin grin badt guy!!
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by wintersnow(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
dhevid:
The answer is a big fucking resounding NO!!!!!

Last time I tried it, I almost got heart attack from the chain of debit alerts, gave this girl my atm to withdraw 20k cause we were both traveling, she ended up withdrawing 60k

Experience is the best teacher grin

Lwkmd 60k!!!! That gurlw wicked o...
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Are U asking if I can trust my Goat with my Hard earned Yam?
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by wintersnow(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:
Are U asking if I can trust my Goat with my Hard earned Yam?

Lwkmd well if you tame your goat very well, then your yam is safe
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by ikp120(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
wintersnow:

grin grin badt guy!!

grin

Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
wintersnow:

Lwkmd well if you tame your goat very well, then your yam is safe

Lol...Y do they call some people STUBBORN goat?? If u like give ur Goat ur wife puna make him do, him go still chop ur yam. Lol
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by bitchcrafts: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
She doesn't even know the color... Now single thosad
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by wintersnow(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
She doesn't even know the color... Now single thosad

Lol your own no good o
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by ozome15(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
yes i do it.
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by wintersnow(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
ozome15:
yes i do it.

Wow!! For real
Probably you've gat two accounts
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by ozome15(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
wintersnow:

Wow!! For real
Probably you've gat two accounts
she knows all my accounts and there pins, likewise me
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
No!
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by wintersnow(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
ozome15:

she knows all my accounts and there pins, likewise me

Wooooow!!!!! I guess you're a lucky Man
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by wintersnow(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
TellMeTheTruth:
No!

Lmao your "NO" nah really strong one
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by dhevid(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
wintersnow:

Lwkmd 60k!!!! That gurlw wicked o...

No be small thing o, my heart Kum dey do me somehow that day, I manage see 40k inside
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by bitchcrafts: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
wintersnow:

Lol your own no good o
sad
Re: Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Me no when it comes to mone I don't really trust humans. So I will open two accounts one secret and the other prob joint

(1) (Reply)

Konikoni Love On Wedding Day / Can Taking Clomid Give Me Beard / This Steve Jobs’ Famous Speech Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.