Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,911 members, 7,945,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out (14899 Views)

INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2019 – Form Collection, Training Date, Money Allocated... / MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise / Check Nigerian Air Force Batch B Training Date Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out by Gkemz: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Old news
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out by yahmohy27: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2016
uzolexis:

who are wailers Those who criticise the government
1.7 million pple lost their jobs and you are rejoicing cos a handful of pple got police jobs.....we are the architects of our problems in this country.
Strong wailer spotted
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out by charlesucheh(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kebabs:
The most useless and unreliable group of humans in Nigeria is the police. They can put the security of a whole region or even state at risk just because of a meagre 50nairas. I don't even feel safe with them. Bloody civilians they are!
I look at people like you with disdain whenever you start posting without systematic reasoning. Have you given a thought on the social context of these problems before opening your latrine to spit trash? Your senators, police service commission executives, Police service council etc do the appropriation for the budget of the force, yet officers buy uniforms and kits with their own salaries without proper allowance! How do you even view the pyramid of corruption before ranting? Guy you need brain! Walahi!

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out by Kebabs(m): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
I dun talk my own. I air my opinion. If u nor talk ur own without abusing me, na God go punish ur papa
charlesucheh:
I look at people like you with disdain whenever you start posting without systematic reasoning. Have you given a thought on the social context of these problems before opening your latrine to spit trash? Your senators, police service commission executives, Police service council etc do the appropriation for the budget of the force, yet officers buy uniforms and kits with their own salaries without proper allowance! How do you even view the pyramid of corruption before ranting? Guy you need brain! Walahi!
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out by reallest(f): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Please what is today's date? help a brother please.
Today is January 32 1620

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
reallest:
Today is January 32 1620
Thank you, you are such a darling.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out by charlesucheh(m): 1:24am On Dec 26, 2016
Kebabs:
I dun talk my own. I air my opinion. If u nor talk ur own without abusing me, na God go punish ur papa
Welcome to Nairaland Bro! A forum where you can come without ya brain!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out by reallest(f): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Thank you, you are such a darling.
That's me for you
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out by PrinceAlex001(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Please, my uncle has been selected for the police recruitment (constable category) but he doesn't know where to report to on the 31st coz of the several options provided. He did his screening in Ekiti. Does anyone has an info on this? ... Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boi Begins 2nd Round Application Into YES Programme / Ikeja Electric Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / GMIS Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.