Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,627 members, 7,895,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:10 AM

Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' (39607 Views)

Singer Tekno Shades Bleached Out Celebrities, Flaunts His Natural Skin (Photos) / ''soon We Go Know Who International Pass'': Tekno Shades Wizkid And Davido / PHOTOS: Wizkid, Olamide, Psquare At Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by Opakan2: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Olamide go soon shade those organizers too..

of all categories wey dey, they had to form one razz street category for him.
all these progress killers sef

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by Atiku2019: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
ikp120:
None of my business mehn!

Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends!

Why is that man always flaunting those phones? Is he trying to make it the latest trend or make us believe he is simple?

Does he not have a private jet? Why not fly commercial to prove his simplicity? Does he not have mansions around town?

Who is fooling who mehn?

Oga I said you should park well ASAP before I finish this chicken wey I dey chop

Not Cheap Phones shocked

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by dhamstar(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
HE PAIN AM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by obidevine(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg who be this rokiatu lady sef?
Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by mployer(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ariel20:

You are as dumb as fvck.. what's wrong in wearing ankara to an event? She can afford any of the luxurious brands but decided to stick with nativity & you are typing bullcrap.

That attire is wrong for that event bro. It has nothing to do with humility.
Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by blackaxe78: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
E pain the Pikin!

Who miss hin presence for headies....

Opportuned small boy......

His father's where there so likes of him ain't much needed.

Wizzy was there and hin no fit blow reach wizzy 4 decades from now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by sirvvy: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fkforyou:
He should STFU....he was nominated he complained and now that they removed his name he is angry. He should just STFU and think twice next time before ranting online.

It doesn't mean he is not a good artist or he didn't have an amazing year but it was childish of him to ridicule the organizers of headies in front of their competitor. What if the organizers of rythym unplugged stops inviting him, is that how he would react?

ranting online? biko how did he rant online now?
Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by Uchezuruki(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Tekno abeg sharap make person hear something!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by WomanOfRace(f): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Maturity is not by age but how you handle your emotions. It could have been any other artist.

He is good with his onions , but his emotions are always running high and out of hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by chimhigher(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
But wait!! Y tecno dey sing 4 left all d fans focus on the right,e no go suprise me if I read say Tekno use Vex stone one fan Mic Teeth Commot mouth tear

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by ofeoilly: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fkforyou:
He should STFU....he was nominated he complained and now that they removed his name he is angry. He should just STFU and think twice next time before ranting online.

It doesn't mean he is not a good artist or he didn't have an amazing year but it was childish of him to ridicule the organizers of headies in front of their competitor. What if the organizers of rythym unplugged stops inviting him, is that how he would react?

STFU! GO AND LEARN TO THINK FIRST BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO TALK AND TYPE.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by chimhigher(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Korede bello,dah guy can mumu 4 Africa..Em own na 2 carry full hair dey sing spoil

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by karleone(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Why otedola dey form humble by showing those two palasa phones na?

But he didn't pose to snap dat pix nah.. He was on motion.
And you don't expect him to put them in his pockets.
Biko, leave the man and his phone. We'll only blame the photographer and the media who made a news out of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by chimhigher(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=cooperxix post=52224172] Check out our today 100% game updates on our site www.sur e5o dds.com . Kindly merge the space between the o and d to be able to point to the site. Or better still click the direct.ht ml link below and open it after downloading to be able to access the site directly.[/Wetin ds wan is talking gan nur egba mi ke]

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by Majesticniyi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
People be talking like Headies intentionally disqualified him. Tekno chose to be disqualified nau.....who Headies epp?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by mirianjugrey(f): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fkforyou:

Oga i think u need those lines better than he does tongue
Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by mirianjugrey(f): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ariel20:

You are as dumb as fvck.. what's wrong in wearing ankara to an event? She can afford any of the luxurious brands but decided to stick with nativity & you are typing bullcrap.

Tekno should just shut the fvck up already.

Humility would take you far in this industry. He should ask Tuface.

I see uu just made sense..clap for yasef...
Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by kenrish2(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fkforyou:

he was very right in what he did the organizers of headies has been compromised

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by Mayflowa(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fkforyou:

Besides putting headies down, he didn't attend nominee model event. They had no choice than to remove him. I don't know why those young artiste hate the "up-coming or next-rated tag." What really matter is the people wanting you. There is wisdom in humility.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by mirianjugrey(f): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ariel20:

Tekno should just shut the fvck up already.

Humility would take you far in this industry. He should ask Tuface.

I see u just made sense..clap for yasef...
Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by DASPARTAN: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
2dice01:
i no you get e wahala.. tongue
4 una sake i go church oh!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by FisifunKododada: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin E pain am. Ntoor. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by playtheblues(f): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Otedola always moving around with small phones, which phones does he use for Instagram and twitter? If I hear!
Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by justflow1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
uncle otedola just like showing this pretouchlights phone, sorry o, those he have any endorsement with Nokia
Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
mirianjugrey:

I see u just made sense..clap for yasef...

mirianjugrey:

I see uu just made sense..clap for yasef...

You didn't need to "stutter" to make your point.
Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by Aystarz: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Heavance:

Some artiste don't know when not to react and just let things go.
Maturity is so far away from many, in as much as I have always liked the guy since he dropped 'holiday' I see no reason why he had to say that, he should just forget Headies and forge ahead.
Come on! The boy is in his 20s. Cut him some slack.
Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by Sanchez01: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fkforyou:

The lad is stupid. He was the first to take to Instagram to play down his nomination. They disqualified him and he has become sensitive all of a sudden. I thought some people here were say he disqualified himself and not the other way around? If true, what's with the 'dem be God' rant? Dude is hurt grin

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by babyfaceafrica: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
mployer:

That attire is wrong for that event bro. It has nothing to do with humility.
what is wrong about native to an event?...must we always lick as.s
Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fkforyou:

You are a good student of history.
I thought someone will not make reference to his past comment.
He never appreciated his nomination and now that he is disqualified he is saying rubbish.
I love the way HEADIES removed him.
They don't appreciate Nigerian Award, why should FANS appreciate them
Teckno is a confused human being.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' by wildrose21(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dj cuppy dress tho shocked undecided undecided A whole dj wore ankara to an event,shame!
Hmmm, charity begins at home. She is proud to be an African. I know you are too, but this comment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy / "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) / Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.