Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,575 members, 7,937,616 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! (9496 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? / At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by OBVIOUS(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2009
l o l---
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by ceasyc(f): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2009
coolboy100:

my sister i agree with you gare
grin

@ OMO IBO & OBVIOUS
Lmfao
una 2 funny man
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by justwise(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2009
OBVIOUS:

I have never actually followed her posts.

But it look like say, she go get heavy backside---- cool cool

No spoil me oo wink
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2009
OBVIOUS:

I have never actually followed her posts.

But it look like say, she go get heavy backside---- cool cool

You guys are jokers!  cheesy

@ Topic: Where does one draw the line, in the quest for citizenship / visa?
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by OBVIOUS(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2009
justwise:

No spoil me oo wink

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by Delle(m): 5:13am On Nov 22, 2009
dis kinda thing ain't new. na 2day? e don tay, (not saying its right tho). We al desperate nigerians.,dats for sure, no one can admit. everyone's looking for greener pasture and can go any length to do such (including killing)., the old man loves his daughter so much n sees dats d only thing he can do to help her out of "Oh my God" a.k.a Nigeria. Jealous whistleblower, to hell with ya. probably wud be a relative or close friend who went for da wedding. Trust no niggar. not even ur folks n siblings.
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by mirababy: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2009
see as some of una they complain as if una hand clean. no man is God which we all know,the man did it to take her lovely daughter away from poverty because naija is a mess.NA GOD GO PUNISH THE WILSTLE BLOWER except he or she does not drink water.
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2009
^^^ I've never really understood the "God punish you."

God doesn't mete out punishment upon man's say-so.
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by mygladness: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2009
Naija ingenuity. See what desperation can do to a man.
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by lescey(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
this is ridiculus
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by Blow(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
Desperation will make you do anything.
But lets not make this nigeria problem it happens all over.
Then it's just that the rate at which it happens (among nigerians) is quite high.
We need to stop the craze for foreign countries.
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by tracy56(f): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2009
is amazing at pple can do , trust no one
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by obiksam(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
Nawa the man for arrange young bobo for her.
Any way, as long as they didn't fornicate no wahala
but it is on call for.
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by bee444: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2010
Lets get the record straight here!

There is no homeless Asian or Indian, why, because they are f***ing marrying one another to get settled status!
The percentage of illegal marriages amongst the African community is very very low compare to that of the Asian/indian and European Community.

Are we then saying Illegal marriages is good? No, but in many ways justified! Because these guys are Nigerians, a lot of emphasis is been laid here, we are the shadow of ourselves!

A guy resides in a Country for 30 hard years, working his socks off, paying his tax and thereby helping building the nation, shouldn't he be given an automatic entitlement to bring his family here? It should not have resulted to this demeaned, disgraceful, shameful and open rebuke from the public had the govt. done her own part.

I believe slavery was over decades ago, why should we still be living like a slave? You come to this country with a student visa, you have to live here legally for ten years b4 you're entitle to settlement status except perhaps you get married to a British citizen, or get a job that makes you qualify than your British counterpart.

If you here illegally(your visa expires, tourist visa), you have to wait 14 years b4 you're entitle for settlement. Now tell me, do those that fall in these categories have to wait for that long before seeing their families back home?

In this country, your status matters a lot! if you have a solid foundation the sky is the limit for you. And if you don't, and still don't want to find a solution to it, then I guess the 'early morning' job hasn't taught you a lesson.

Thousands of our beautiful ladies ends up in the 'care home' job, even some of our guys are also joining for lack of working papers! The 'Security' (Ode, gateman) job is shaking up quickly. A lot of our brothers have been deported in this sector for working with fake documents.

Pls tell, what should be the solution to this?

God bless you all, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by Patsey: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2011
bee444:

Lets get the record straight here!

[b]There is no homeless Asian or Indian, why, because they are f***ing marrying one another to get settled status!
The percentage of illegal marriages amongst the African community is very very low compare to that of the Asian/indian and European Community
.[/b]

THAT'S THE REALITY. WELL SAID, bee444. BRING ONE INDIAN/PAKISTANI NATIONAL INTO UK AND YOU OPEN A FLOODGATE OF DOZENS OTHERS. CONVERSELY, NIGERIANS ARE EXTREMELY GOOD AT VILIFYING ONE ANOTHER. BUNCH OF IDIOTS.
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by claremont(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2011
Patsey:

THAT'S THE REALITY. WELL SAID, bee444. BRING ONE INDIAN/PAKISTANI NATIONAL INTO UK AND YOU OPEN A FLOODGATE OF DOZENS OTHERS. CONVERSELY, [b]NIGERIANS ARE EXTREMELY GOOD AT VILIFYING ONE ANOTHER. BUNCH OF IDIOTS[/b].
Good point. I wouldn't be surprised if the whistle blower in this case is a Nigerian, Pull Him Down Syndrome.
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by Patsey: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2011
claremont:

Good point. I wouldn't be surprised if the whistle blower in this case is a Nigerian, Pull Him Down Syndrome.

Claremont, who else would have blown the whistle, a Ghanaian, Liberian or Sudanese? No! I guess it's a fellow, lousy Nigerian.
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by oderigwugwu: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2011
holy moses !
Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by iamgemi: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
He did really wrong just for moving to UK

If he is looking to move her daughter in UK, he should approach a better way to apply

In my opinion someone gives him a wrong advice

Person should get an advice from the consultant of immigration or any professional immigration lawyers or solicitors which are qualified and have experience to give a good advice for UK Immigration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Protest Against Law Enforcement Agents At The Apapa Port (VIDEO) / Arik Air - Passenger Reviews! / Start Up Business For Canadian Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.