Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,200 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

Yar Adua & Northerner:2 Black Men In Space And A Black Man Is The Head Of Nasa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar Adua & Northerner:2 Black Men In Space And A Black Man Is The Head Of Nasa (1846 Views)

An Average Black Man Not All Black Men / Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar Adua & Northerner:2 Black Men In Space And A Black Man Is The Head Of Nasa by okunoba(m): 1:28am On Nov 23, 2009
@Becomerich, now u want to become president of Nigeria, what ever happened to ur dream of joining Benin Republic?
Re: Yar Adua & Northerner:2 Black Men In Space And A Black Man Is The Head Of Nasa by Beaf: 1:38am On Nov 23, 2009
becomrich,:

I speak very very good english. better than most of your leader, even can switch from the nigeria english accent to North american  accent. i can switch very easy to the nigeria english accent.

that my voice many years ago preaching.

becomrich,:

You govt claim it is $7 billion now. check online. I read it in many nigerian newspapers. It walk away.

http://thenewsng.com/business/nigeria%E2%80%99s-foreign-reserves-in-danger/2008/10

"It walk away" Damn! Engrrrrish!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Yar Adua & Northerner:2 Black Men In Space And A Black Man Is The Head Of Nasa by becomrich15: 2:58am On Nov 23, 2009
This video should tell you why I want to be president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuE2HTcPCls

I know nigeria, and this govt is preventing that change for personnal greed. When I become president I would bring Nigerian to the table to make that decision. It does not take 6 month to rewrite a constitution. Yar adua promises nigeria to do that, 2 and half year later, it is just a lie. The govt is really the one preventing change. And not the national assmbly, using some member of the national assembly. Nigeria should determine thier future.
Re: Yar Adua & Northerner:2 Black Men In Space And A Black Man Is The Head Of Nasa by paddylo1(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
@becompoor

so u would disregard the national assembly?

The non passage of a new constitution is because the bill is deadlocked in the nigerian assemnly

for your info,we modelled our governance style after the US,and i can tell u it is supposed to be slow and laborious,esp in the senate

why not try be a local govt councillor or something?

seems like that fits you better
Re: Yar Adua & Northerner:2 Black Men In Space And A Black Man Is The Head Of Nasa by becomrich15: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2009
Paddy, you make yourself look like a fool before the whole world. The bill is not. The govt is against the constitution reform, because some part of nigeria want to cheat. Look one prime member of the national assembly is scared to go to jail .

Govt and the national assembly member are involve in decieving nigerian.

Why was Bayo Ohu killed. ?
Re: Yar Adua & Northerner:2 Black Men In Space And A Black Man Is The Head Of Nasa by becomrich15: 4:16am On Nov 25, 2009
One key to investment is been honest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True Northerners Nigeria Wanted To Bomb America Plane. / Dokpesi Has No Hostage Value, Says Jrc / Police Invade Court , Re-arrest Acn Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.