Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,151 members, 7,896,905 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigerian Army 'crushes' Boko Haram In One Of Last Strongholds: Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army 'crushes' Boko Haram In One Of Last Strongholds: Buhari (295 Views)

Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 'crushes' Boko Haram In One Of Last Strongholds: Buhari by AbiolaFawole(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
The Nigerian army has defeated Boko Haram in the Sambisa forest, one of the jihadists' last remaining strongholds, President Muhammadu Buhari said Saturday. A campaign lasting for months in the 1,300 square-kilometre forest in northeastern Borno state led to the "final crushing of Boko Haram terrorists in their last enclave in Sambisa Forest" on Friday, Buhari said in a statement. He congratulated his troops for "finally entering and crushing the remnants of the Boko Haram insurgents at 'Camp Zero', which is located deep within the heart of Sambisa Forest". The Sambisa forest, covering an area of about 1,300 square kilometres (500 square miles), was a stronghold of the Boko Haram islamists
Re: Nigerian Army 'crushes' Boko Haram In One Of Last Strongholds: Buhari by eezeribe(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
OK
Re: Nigerian Army 'crushes' Boko Haram In One Of Last Strongholds: Buhari by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

So Bad: About 7.1 Million Boko Haram Survivors Reportedly Eat One Meal A Day / Of Apple And Crude Oil / Nigerians Think Whatever I Say Is False – Minister Decries ‘lie Mohammed Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.