Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,499 members, 7,968,359 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:24 AM

President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians (16198 Views)

PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by ngona(f): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good one Mr President
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by modsRbastard: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Mr man what're u saying? undecided

U nd who exactly?

mind not that parasite disguising as an Omo lu Abi, He's just trying to create a hullabaloo.
cc: Oloriooko

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Absolutezero: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fake President
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by kareemkamil(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
I pray for quick Economy recovery. May your day's be long Mr President.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by obataokenwa(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
as you want us to renew hope, also change from your wicked acts of nepotism and bloodshed against the south east. every single bloodshed draws Nigeria backwards. as for us to pray, I will only pray that God should humble you so you can change your cabinet especially Amaechi so bloodshed will stop in Rivers State
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Bhuldoxxa(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kathmandu:
This idiot should save his xmas message. We don't need it
Eyah, the message is not for you. He said Merry Christmas and not 'Xmas' so go and look for your own 'Xmas' message.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by truthspeaks: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Beta go face ur 'romance section' n stop lookin for trouble. Ppl de vex ryt now angry
tosyne2much:
I just don't know why I like this man so much

*nobody should dare quote me* cool
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by tosyne2much(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
truthspeaks:
Beta go face ur 'romance section' n stop lookin for trouble. Ppl de vex ryt now angry
People dey vex say MMM don freeze their mavro abi? cheesy
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by emmykennyboy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
mr man, abeg sharap
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by TOM80: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
shocked u do well
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by TOM80: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Tanx Mr President. May GOD hear our prayers through Christ our Lord AMEN
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by afbstrategies: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mr President!

The devil is a LIAR lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Slimpotter(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
DrDope:
God bless my president
God bless Nigeria
God bless the wailers
With clear views and critical examination of event unfolding in Nigeria and the shear blackmail of the current government, which the world powers are feeling uncomfortable with some of its current policies especially on the ban on forty one food items which comes from their economy, while our food items are banned in most of their countries using various excuses to achieve.
Permit me to mention in specific terms what my view on the international conspiracy tends to suffer if the current government blockage of the food item continues.
Let me mention some countries:
Thailand.
Thailand gets a whopping 30billion dollar from Nigeria on importation of rice and fish. With the ban on rice, their economy tends to suffer greatly because for every bag of rice we consume create a massive job for their citizen while we suffer unemployment. Nigeria does not export anything tangible to the country to get back any reasonable economic values from Thailand!
India.
Nigerias largest import of refined petroleum products is from India with considerable large sums of dollars going there. Our agricultural produces are also bought cheaply directly from the farms and exported without the money returning back to boost our foreign currency reservoir.
They also dubiously transfer most of our foreign currency through fake expatriate salaries whom salaries are paid to their country through the bank exchange rate while such money find their way back into the country (round tripping.)
They import a lot of the product that are under the banned products even though they can easily manufacture the products here. Apart from our crude which India import, Nigeria as a nation is been short changed in every area of our economic alliance.
China
China is worst in every area, most especially in labour related areas where they underpay Nigerians working in most of their factories. Our import from China exceed over 100 billion dollar annually with no reasonable amount of import of commodity from Nigeria to China!! We import the largest amount of our generators from china which has led to the unwillingness of these countries to assist develop our power infrastructures
Europe
We also import a lot of refined petroleum products from Europe along with fish and poultry products.
Recently they confronted the CBN governor over the ban on fish while our beans remain banned over a cheap excuse of having pesticide.
Mind you all the oil companies drilling oil in Nigeria have a refinery licence attached to their exploration licence, so why are they not doing it. Simply because they are working for their foreign conspirators.
Now let us analyse the information above
Why will china agree to help develop the power sector when their generator export amongst other exports to Nigeria is keeping their economy flying?
Why will Europe assist Nigeria when their economy solely depends on sales of their poorly conserved inorganic food items (which most videos have shown) or what does it cost them to help develop our sea for high yield of sea food instead of import or building more refineries to help make Nigeria a self-sufficient country in petroleum products?
Yet we are rated as a fast growing economy under one of the most corrupt regime ever with no physical infrastrures such as power, good transport system such as road and rail, or advance agricultural technologies to produce food for self-sufficiency!!!
I am glad we are beginning to do what we needed to have started many years back which will surely bring us to a new destination, like the saying goes, there is light at the end of the dark tunnel, but if we care to look, and ofcourse, persevere to endure the trek to promised land or the emd of the so called tunnel!
MAY THIS GOVERNMENT SUCCEED!
Let's stop playing politics with our lives, our future, that of our children and the future of our unborn children.
This house must not fall.
The developed countries will do everything to pull this government down because of these and many other directional policies. They can not survive it or win except Nigerians give them support to win.
How can we create employment if we don't produce? Where will the jobs come from?
How can we curb inflation if we keep importing everything including toothpicks?
How can our money (Naira) be valuable when we do everything with dollars because nothing is done locally?
How can our country develop when we do not want to change our orientation and do the right things even if it may mean a four (4) years sacrifice/hardship/
suffering, or call it whatever and a life time enjoyment?
Haven't we suffered enough?
How can we reduce or curb crimes when most hands are idle, jobless and underutilised. They say an idle hand/mind is devil's workshop. Do you think this is a joke?
Look around and see the number of thugs, touts, criminals, robbers and irresponsible people we have in all localities.
Now let me tell you this, may GOD forbid, if we allow actively or inactively, the pull down of this government because of our greed, selfish interest, ignorance, lack of knowledge, foolish politics, religion or hate, ethical stupidity, we may never have the opportunity to come out of a perpetual hardship again!!!!!
Receive wisdom, Be Wise and be blessed!!!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!
Thank you, Complements of the Season and Happy New Year in Advance!
I wish I could commend u for ur truthfulness and candor,Nigerians tink we dnt feel d pain of the recession bt d truth is dat we apply logical reasoning to it
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Ezebinaugwu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
Can't you all see that Buhari is greatest president ever? He wrote a letter to the chriatians. This is why we yoruba muslims believe he is greater than Awolowo.

Oga Na Una know DAT one
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by playtheblues(f): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ewu can bear
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Ubenedictus(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
fyn speech
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Lyord56(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
Can't you all see that Buhari is greatest president ever? He wrote a letter to the chriatians. This is why we yoruba muslims believe he is greater than Awolowo.
stop takin beer... It ain't good for you ... angry
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Sandydayziz(f): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bhuldoxxa:

Eyah, the message is not for you. He said Merry Christmas and not 'Xmas' so go and look for your own 'Xmas' message.

Tanx joor... Some people just don't know what's appropriate... That's too insulting

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by bart10: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

I really don't know what to say to such foolish opinion as yours.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Lawcurrent(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
from Christmas message to pleading in order to stay relevant. . anyway that is none of my business
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by oonix(f): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
u are too foolish for ur own good
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by fineboynl(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
who helped him to write this? Jonathan was first.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by byemx06(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
for ur mind
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by originalKsp(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
……
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by originalKsp(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Sir, pretence is the greatest asset of a politician, he might be pretending...though he may also be sincere. His actions afterwards will let us know if PMB is not just pullung our legs...but I disagree he is comparable to Awolowo...Fela told me so. grin

Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by nummyjenny: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by GregYeezy3(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bleep u buhari
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Cletus77(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
GEJ and pmb e remain obasanjo own christmas message
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Onechancearmy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Unlike the f.o.o.l.s who believe in an illiterate pedophile errand boy (messenger) we Christians are not demanding any special favours.

All we ask us that the followers of the illiterate pedophile "prophet" stop the kidnap and forced conversion of our female children. Stop trying to impose your evil laws on us. Keep your evil laws for yourselves And stop using your cattle to destroy our farms then killing us and raping our women when we protest.

Leave us alone and you will know peace. Continue your evil and the punishment we will unleash on you will be remembered for centuries to come.

This my personal message to the dullard in State house.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
oloriooko:

Abi Omo ale ni eleyi ni?
Akotileta Omo eranko
Don't mind that omo ale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Police Did Not Arrest Any Protesters Over Revolution Now In Abuja — CP / Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party / Corruption And Armed Robbery Which Is Worse???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.