Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,029 members, 7,939,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Have Ya Ever Seen A "Double Sim Iphone?" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Ya Ever Seen A "Double Sim Iphone?" (1225 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / 30 million Nigerians have never seen a mobile phone – ATCON President, Teniola / Apple Might Make A Dual-sim Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Ya Ever Seen A "Double Sim Iphone?" by Ssholly(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
I was discussing with a friend of mine, that travelled for a longtime. Ya know nah, friends that have seen each other for sometime, lots of talking and many experience shared.
Later i brought up the talk on the phone he now use since am a guy that loves to review phones alot. He brought out his phone and it turned to be an iphone(COPY!!!!). I said waoooo! My guy your hand don reach oo, he laughed and said nah Gods doing and that he is really happy to use an IPHONE after all the hype about the phone. I don't even bother of checking further when i saw double network signal, i couldn't laugh in order not to spoil the mood. Later i couldn't hold it again i busted into laughter and told him guy ya have been duped, this phone is a copied Iphone. Immediately the look in his eyes changed, he natched the phone from my hand and blasted me. He said am jealous of him having an Iphone of which i use a Nokia C2-01. Guys abeg have i done anyfin wrong?

1 Like

Re: Have Ya Ever Seen A "Double Sim Iphone?" by Iphone5: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Your point exactly?? ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Ya Ever Seen A "Double Sim Iphone?" by Ssholly(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Iphone5:
Your point exactly?? ?
Points?? Go ask Buhari! grin
Re: Have Ya Ever Seen A "Double Sim Iphone?" by khalhokage(m): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2016
grin lol, jealousy, leave him with his iPhone camon C10 plus

1 Like

Re: Have Ya Ever Seen A "Double Sim Iphone?" by Ssholly(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
khalhokage:
grin lol, jealousy, leave him with his iPhone camon C10 plus
Nah so! Lol
Re: Have Ya Ever Seen A "Double Sim Iphone?" by FellaL: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol nawa for naija sha and the guy did not get
Re: Have Ya Ever Seen A "Double Sim Iphone?" by Ssholly(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2016
FellaL:
Lol nawa for naija sha and the guy did not get
Nah ignorance dey kill him. Any phone whe resemble iphòne nah go.
Re: Have Ya Ever Seen A "Double Sim Iphone?" by FellaL: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2016
Ssholly:
Nah ignorance dey kill him. Any phone whe resemble iphòne nah go.
abi and the guy still no want get, like he prefers ignorance

1 Like

Re: Have Ya Ever Seen A "Double Sim Iphone?" by pr0blem: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ssholly:
I was discussing with a friend of mine, that travelled for a longtime. Ya know nah, friends that have seen each other for sometime, lots of talking and many experience shared.
Later i brought up the talk on the phone he now use since am a guy that loves to review phones alot. He brought out his phone and it turned to be an iphone(COPY!!!!). I said waoooo! My guy your hand don reach oo, he laughed and said nah Gods doing and that he is really happy to use an IPHONE after all the hype about the phone. I don't even bother of checking further when i saw double network signal, i couldn't laugh in order not to spoil the mood. Later i couldn't hold it again i busted into laughter and told him guy ya have been duped, this phone is a copied Iphone. Immediately the look in his eyes changed, he natched the phone from my hand and blasted me. He said am jealous of him having an Iphone of which i use a Nokia C2-01. Guys abeg have i done anyfin wrong?
lol Chinko in the making

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Lenovo Phones Retail Shop In Lagos / Which Powerful Android Phone will you Recommend with a Budget Of #40-45k / Ramadan Mtn Data Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.