Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,101 members, 7,907,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (41382 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Aroh48(m): 3:53am On Dec 25, 2016
o boy! see free yansh dis guy dey knack
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Crystal2020: 4:05am On Dec 25, 2016
Please leave her for ur own good and concentrate with ur education.life is precious.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by raphisosky2020: 5:16am On Dec 25, 2016
If you ask me,na who I go ask
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by raphisosky2020: 5:16am On Dec 25, 2016
If you ask me,na who I go ask?
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by instinct57vm(m): 5:33am On Dec 25, 2016
the truth is, she hasn't told her mother you are her chosen guy or she prolly told her the other guy is her frend. Coz sumtin is not ryt here. for the mother welcoming difrent guys like dat...xcept she has actually lernt this promiscuity from her mother or perhaps the mother is a single mother or mayb this is not the mother's first husband..

one of the rsns above is majorly behind d babe's attitude.

BAK TO BUSINESS: The only way to get her finally urs if you are really desperate, is to impregnate her....however, that will depend on ur personal goals, sustainability n financial stability....
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by onunwa21(m): 5:33am On Dec 25, 2016
Face ur book my broda. Pursue ur academic, she wil come bk begging.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 25, 2016
ufuosman:
She cannot love u at the same time love her ex, one need to sit on bench for the orda to play... I advice u to let her go, sit on bench nd find new girl nd sign contract with.. all d best

Dis one no dey even sit on bench again bro.
His case is just like dat of Mikel, the nigga is off from the squads lists

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by beezyblaze(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2016
Dude Just Play Along And Accept Anything That Happens Next....Just Try Not to Get Toooo Attached So You Wont Be The One With The Broken Heart
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by feyimen: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2016
my brother don't leave her yet.. but try and recover all the looted money from her. all u have spend on her then run for ur life.. she's a bitch
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2016
Duchess500:

Olivia where have you been? Thought
I was even going to see you when we resumed? Well, happy xmas grin

Really? There was a possibility of seeing me when we resumed? shocked. Sadly, you're playing anonymous. cry

Merry Christmas, sweetheart. kiss
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by summerflame(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2016
The op asked for an advise and not your stupidity. You LovePeddler are the same Jack shit.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by summerflame(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2016
The op asked for an advise and not your stupidity. You LovePeddler are the same Jack shit.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by summerflame(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2016
The most senseless comment of the year. U wanna tell me u ain't sleeping around when John gave u ring before he dumped your stupid ass for Mary?
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by kuntash: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphjoe:
bro you just hit the nail on the head, i had that same thought too. the thing is that i have my reason for not ending the relationship now coz i do get alots of benefits from her in school financially, we virtually stay together in school, we'll be graduating next year, i think after that, i cut her off from my life. the most painful part is that i love her

Perhaps she satisfies you sexually more than any one u have ever met and above all she gives you money ..

Review your statement of love again ...
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by summerflame(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2016
You are a demented lazy ass fool
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Adebowale89(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2016
op, are you part of the indomie generation, 90's....if yes...I won't say anything but if no....I will tell you....you don't know the difference between promo and love. are they not far different?
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by ufuosman(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2016
habby51:

Dis one no dey even sit on bench again bro.
His case is just like dat of Mikel, the nigga is off from the squads lists
U are right, is off.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Barigaboy(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphjoe:
I got to meet a girl through facebook, we talked and finally hooked up, i asked her out and she accepted, she told me about her two boyfriends that left her for greener pasture, one left for italy and the other one went to ghana, she never broke up with any of them.

So we started dating as we both are student in the same school and department. The whole relationship grew into deep love and affection between us, but she still talk on phone with her previous boyfriends, even when we are together, she will be engaged in a long conversation on phone with her previous boyfriend and also on whatsapp, it got to a stage that i saw a message she sent to her previous boyfriend in ghana that she love him so much, i got so angry with her and she begged me, & she confess that she still love him but she loves me the most and she would love to marry me, we settled the issue.

And now the boyfriend in ghana paid her a surprise visit yesterday when i was at her place and was about leaving, with this now, should i still continue dating her or not? bearing in mind that she is so supportive of me in school.
Withdraw your heart from her first. Don't break up with her but reduce your love for her n don't let her no. Don't cheat on her but no for your mind say the girl is dating u because u r d 1 available now. She might end up be yours but incase she leaves u wouldn't b hurt if u have withdraw your heart.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by mykel25(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2016
LorDBolton:

Someone else got the scope behind my advice, scroll further n you'd see it.
You're 25years old n you dating a girl that can 'lock your deek' if u muz?
Well u got another 25years b4 it's too late 4 u to receive sense sha.
Don't still be a fool by then...
can't understand Diz
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by somehowpenis(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphjoe:
the worst part is that she tells me everything that goes on between them as i am nt around, she told me that he took her out, they went to market together. Her parents are aware of what is going on because they know me very well, infact i slept at their house for four days, from monday to friday, i left there yesterday. we(she and i) sleeps in her room together althrough out my time there and we made love right there in her parent house for two days.
continue the free knacking, control yourself and fall out of love with her dude..
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by einsteine(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphjoe:
bro i do lash her like mad, we virtually stay 2geda in school, infact i lashed her at her parent house wednesday and thursday.

Then you really shouldn't be worrying about anything. The other guys are probably just richer than you and like most Nigerian girls today, she wants to marry into comfort and is trying to give herself many options.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by uss25dec: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2016
Dude, I will blame u. She told u dat she has 2guys n u still went ahead to date her. Seeing her chatting or receiving money or receiving calls from d other guys shouldn't make u jealous dude except if u a child without a matured brain. I v a chik n anyone gal comes n wants a serious relationship, I will openly tell her I v som1 so dat she wud knw her status n where she belongs to in case she she sees me my babe. Again, I wud advise to v a babe n c how she wud react. From her reaction or behaviour, u wud knw ur stand n also knw if she truly lovesb u dude.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by zicoraads: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2016
This guy is pvssy whipped grin
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphjoe:
the worst part is that she tells me everything that goes on between them as i am nt around, she told me that he took her out, they went to market together. Her parents are aware of what is going on because they know me very well, infact i slept at their house for four days, from monday to friday, i left there yesterday. we(she and i) sleeps in her room together althrough out my time there and we made love right there in her parent house for two days.

What tribe are they?
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2016
OP what's your name, I want to know names to avoid naming my child.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by zeedof(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2016
In summary, op u are greedy and childish.. She's supportive to you in two ways, pocket and punny and you are still complaining. Haba oga

Well I once be in your situation too during nysc... I felt very bad and inconvenient when her bf which she said she is not liking again show up. Hmmm it was terrible bro... The guy took all the lodge to bar which I was forced to go with them and kissing so hard infront of me. The girl never thought or send me at all but I conceal emotion and set up my mind that we are just friend with benefit. Girls are dangerous
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by don4real: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphjoe:
I got to meet a girl through facebook, we talked and finally hooked up, i asked her out and she accepted, she told me about her two boyfriends that left her for greener pasture, one left for italy and the other one went to ghana, she never broke up with any of them.

So we started dating as we both are student in the same school and department. The whole relationship grew into deep love and affection between us, but she still talk on phone with her previous boyfriends, even when we are together, she will be engaged in a long conversation on phone with her previous boyfriend and also on whatsapp, it got to a stage that i saw a message she sent to her previous boyfriend in ghana that she love him so much, i got so angry with her and she begged me, & she confess that she still love him but she loves me the most and she would love to marry me, we settled the issue.

And now the boyfriend in ghana paid her a surprise visit yesterday when i was at her place and was about leaving, with this now, should i still continue dating her or not? bearing in mind that she is so supportive of me in school.

You must be from Edo state. Benin to be precise
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Sike(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2016
Killing 3 BIRDS with 1 STONE
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by AyamBlaze: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2016
dikerebel:
bro what are you waiting for? Drink alomo, plus tramadol, you balance am with weed, rush to her place nack beyond repair, when i say nack, i mean nack her nonsense. And after everything when unah go deh rest, break the news to her, tell her that you are breaking u with her.
You need Jesus
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by starlightRR(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Thread like this Girls don't comment.... Oya where dem girls @.....come judge this matter

Operation tag a girl to come comment grin

@ vivypretty
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by dikerebel(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2016
AyamBlaze:
You need Jesus
i am walking towards it
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Youngpo413: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2016
Car elle est très favorable avec vous à l'école, je vais vous conseiller de coller à cause de cela, c'est évident qu'elle essaie de manger son gâteau et de le récupérer, ne laissez pas cela seproduire!
Apologies for my French, I'm not that good under English language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.