Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:41 AM

Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. (1245 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello Friends;
I really need help on what to do.
I met this girl a year ago,we exchanged number and we've been calling and chatting. I once asked her about her relationship status,she said that she is not ready to be in any relationship yet.
I trust her more than my own self,even when we are about 3 states apart. The thought of her made me break up with my girlfriend. Uptil now,I cant love again. Other girls-no matter how pretty-are not attractive to me.
Thrice we've lost each other's contact,but somehow,we do find ourselves calling again.
Each time I think about telling her how much I love her,am always afraid that she will block me.
As at now,there is nothing about our families that we have not shared. I need advice please. Should I tell her or should I still let her be in the friendship zone..?
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Still be in the friendzone bro.. what u don't know will make u even commit suicide. grin
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by falconey(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
tell her.
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by alfred007(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
let her know how you feel about her. she might feel the same you never can tell. I ve been there, I can assure u that she will be glad you did tell her how u feel.
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by stan241(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Funny dude,you broke up with your gf just to be remanded in the prison of friendzone.

Just tell her how you feel, highest she says no or that she's not ready, you won't lose anything.

1 Like

Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
dingbang:
Still be in the friendzone bro.. what u don't know will make u even commit suicide. grin
What if at the time I'll tell her,she will tell me she is already taken..?
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
falconey:
tell her.
Thanks.
I'll see to it.
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
stan241:
Funny dude,you broke up with your gf just to be remanded in the prison of friendzone.

Just tell her how you feel, highest she says no or that she's not ready, you won't lose anything.
Thanks.
You are making sense...
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
alfred007:
let her know how you feel about her. she might feel the same you never can tell. I ve been there, I can assure u that she will be glad you did tell her how u feel.
Thanks.
I'll do just that...
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by dingbang(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pato23:

What if at the time I'll tell her,she will tell me she is already taken..?
dats why I said u should not even dare say it... flirt with another girl in her presence and observe her body language.. dahs all
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by Eddodoh(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
dingbang:
dats why I said u should not even dare say it... flirt with another girl in her presence and observe her body language.. dahs all
What's it with guys this Xmas with Imaginary Girlfriends?

Just Calls & Chats with an imaginary girlfriend, u already dumped ur main girl.

Guy, visit any Mountain of Fire Ministry church close to U 4 deliverance.
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by firstking01(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by ikp120(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bro delete her contact joor... Girls don tire me... I no want make them tire you too bro. cool

I can't still believe you dumped a gf because you are dreaming of another girl who may even be confused about her feelings. angry

Just tell her and see what happens. I know she will tell you that relationship is not what she wants at the moment. Try and see! cool cool
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
If you are honest with yourself instead of clinging to what is looking like it's never going to be , between the pair of you. Who actually makes the most effort? If it's you then this is going to be nothing but just an obsession of yours. The love is clearly unrequited.
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by dacovajnr: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mumu talk..The taught of another girl makes you broke up with your gf and you're expecting another girl to take you seriously..Luckily you ain't any close if not I would've hit you with anything close #Ewure undecided
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by luminouz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Raine80:
If you are honest with yourself instead of clinging to what is looking like it's never going to be , between the pair of you. Who actually makes the most effort? If it's you then this is going to be nothing but just an obsession of yours. The love is clearly unrequited.
Making sense as always........babe just tell me if Ur taken joor! I need me a U for an Xmas gift! cheesy
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
luminouz:

Making sense as always........babe just tell me if Ur taken joor! I need me a U for an Xmas gift! cheesy
wink
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Raine80:

wink
U dis geh! grin
Re: Help Me! Am In Love With Her But Dont Know What To Do. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
C'mon. Are you waiting for the Lord Jesus to speak to you first? It's a good thing you two have already established some form of friendship. It shouldn't be so hardd anymore. Go ahead to tell her how you feel... Preferably when you get to meet face to face. Please, don't go all mushy on her. Say it as it is.. .don't rehearse those dreary, baseless lines. Speak from your heart.

(1) (Reply)

After Telling A Girl She Means Your Life To You And She Makes This Comment. / When The Predator Becomes The Prey / Why Blame Your Girlfriend For Everything (Pic)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.