Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,083 members, 7,925,428 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Joined Sevilla Because Of Food And Girls - Nasri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Joined Sevilla Because Of Food And Girls - Nasri (1137 Views)

Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket / Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) / Samir Nasri Banned From Football Over Intravenous Drip Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined Sevilla Because Of Food And Girls - Nasri by phlamesG: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nasri: I joined Sevilla for good food and nice girls

Samir Nasri has revealed that the prospect of "good food and very nice girls" helped to convince him to swap Manchester City for Sevilla.

Nasri has scored three goals in 13 appearances in all competitions for his new team this season and says that he felt that it was time to move on from the Etihad Stadium - despite new manager Pep Guardiola wanting him to stay.

"I had a good pre-season but needed a change. Guardiola wanted me to stay," he told Sevilla's official magazine. "I also asked Jesus Navas, [David] Silva and Nolito about the club, the city, and everything was good," he enthused. "There was good food, very nice girls... I talked to Guardiola and he told me there is a great coach in [Sevilla assistant] Juanma Lillo. That was all I needed to know. It was perfect for me."

Cc: honeric01
Semid4lyfe

Re: I Joined Sevilla Because Of Food And Girls - Nasri by GoggleB(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hope your cassava is Big..
Re: I Joined Sevilla Because Of Food And Girls - Nasri by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
This guy was once rated to be better than Zidane.
Re: I Joined Sevilla Because Of Food And Girls - Nasri by chic2pimp(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
ThankYouGod:
This guy was once rated to be better than Zidane.

By whom exactly?

(1) (Reply)

A Close Shave: Cristiano Ronaldo Explains Bold New Style / Lionel Messi Just Gets Better And Better – Ernesto Valverde / Lionel Messi Gives Barcelona List Of Players To Replace Psg-bound Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.