Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party (33882 Views)

Phillips Shaibu's Convoy Involved In Accident (Photo) / Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party / Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by adonis89(m): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2016
As u ugly reach, u still com wear father Christmas on top dat face. U just want kill those children
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by gregyboy(m): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Benin is the home of hallowen so what do u espesct jesus christ nothing scares an edo man
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by yinkslinks(m): 2:03am On Dec 25, 2016
Really?
bettercreature:
He is the most ugly Governor in Nigeria no doubt about it,a man as ugly as this wouldn't win election in USA or uk
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 25, 2016
abuayman:

Guy, yhu re mouthed. Allah
Are they not handsome? Talk truth
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 25, 2016
seeyouin2019:
Na who curse Edo people with all these wowo governors? From Igbinesamaja to oshiomonkey, Now see this Obagorilla. De people una do o.
D fine fine governor wetin dem do wen beta Naija?
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by itsvictordavid(m): 2:15am On Dec 25, 2016
But the governor boots get as e be o cool cool
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Aroh48(m): 3:30am On Dec 25, 2016
why are edo governors so handsome like this?
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2016
decatalyst:
Why are edo governors so....like this nah grin grin

I tire oh
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by ihatesycophant(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2016
softwerk:
This is the height of Idiocy! embarassed cry

Nonsense, even Oshiomhole at his height of stupidity wasn't this sentimental!
Hope you're not having problem and you're trying to vent it on the governor? I think this is better than cutting Ponmo and meat on the road or doing mo gbo mo ya that one governor is doing. This is the best gift a man can give to these dying children to show them love that they belong in the spirit of yuletide. Jesus did same in the Bible and even scolded his disciples because of them.
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by geledetv: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Andriod users, you can now download the best prediction app here for your 100% tips https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=biz.buildapps.Sureodds
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by crisycent: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2016
This obaseki guy be like ogbakiri
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by kedeojo(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2016
hotice01:

Pls don't let out governors fo.ol u!
Edo men are very handsome,especially Esan men!
Always been sentimental cos that is d reasons we in other senetorial zone take you for granted. Always feeling d best just like d igbos in nigeria and most of you will be playing ethnic politics and when it bounces back on you, we start hearing marginilization. With d rot Igbinedion and Anenih did in Edo state, you guys still continue to adore Anenih in Esan land and most benin distance themselves from him in politics cos he failed and embrace a better performer in Oshiomohle and benin's benefited emmensely from his tenure. Even when the comrade governor constructed roads in all your five LGA and renovated schools, you people still blindly put your support for PDP and now when other Zone who voted getting more benefit, you people will be shouting marginalization again.
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by agbonkamen(f): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2016
nickxtra:
My one and only Governor, the technocrat, a master strategist.
technocrat ko technologist ni
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Faslite(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2016
I tink wat sud be the paramount tin to Edo people is wat he have to offer n nt his look. though I understand is very good n hardworking
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by hotice01: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2016
kedeojo:
Always been sentimental cos that is d reasons we in other senetorial zone take you for granted. Always feeling d best just like d igbos in nigeria and most of you will be playing ethnic politics and when it bounces back on you, we start hearing marginilization. With d rot Igbinedion and Anenih did in Edo state, you guys still continue to adore Anenih in Esan land and most benin distance themselves from him in politics cos he failed and embrace a better performer in Oshiomohle and benin's benefited emmensely from his tenure. Even when the comrade governor constructed roads in all your five LGA and renovated schools, you people still blindly put your support for PDP and now when other Zone who voted getting more benefit, you people will be shouting marginalization again.
Bro merry Xmas but kindly shut up!
We talking about physical appearance u talking about politics!
U don't knw Jack abt politics!
Read my posts on Nairaland,I'm nonpartisan!
People like you are the real enemies of this country,always blinded by myopic negative political sentiments.
Go eat,drink and be merry.
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Godwin Nosakhare Obaseki. I am coming for my contract.. no forget your shidren

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) / Adamu Garba Reacts To N100m APC Presidential Nomination Form / US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.