Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,445 members, 7,940,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Abundant Wealth Club Far Better Than Any Online Business You Can Think Of - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abundant Wealth Club Far Better Than Any Online Business You Can Think Of (1389 Views)

ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria. / Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abundant Wealth Club Far Better Than Any Online Business You Can Think Of by zapadon(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
What We Stand For At Abundant Wealth Club

Global poverty eradication and income generation.
Abundant wealth club, is not an HYIP or Investment where you will put money today and expect huge amount of money the following day. And also is not a money doubler. It is a platform where people make voluntary donations of money for each other. To start with, you will buy slot OF 4500 and you will be placed on our payroll where you will be receiving global donations. Moreover you will get donation as soon as it is your turn on the payroll. There is no specified time for a slot to receive donation. And while your slot is on the payroll you can make additional income by referring your family and friends, you will be rewarded with N500 referral bonus on each slot any of your referral purchase i.e. if you refer someone and the person donate 10 slots at a go. It means you will be rewarded with N500 X 10 = N5000 instantly. If you are registering remember to add the number of your referral like you will be adding my number has the guy who invited you.

Note:
AWC is not investing peoples money in order to give dividends weekly or monthly, it is people donating money for each other, the money you donate today will be given to the existing donors that are next on the payroll i.e it is turn by turn payment principle and it is first come first serve.
When you donate slot it can never be refunded because it has been distributed to the next person on the payroll, and any money you pay does not go to abundant wealth account, it goes direct to the next person on the payroll account.
It is not compulsory for any member to refer people, but if you refer you will be rewarded with referral bonus.
The more you donate slot, the more you receive donations on our payroll.
The maximum number of slot you buy at once is 10 slots. If you want to buy more than 10 slots it means you will buy in multiple of 10 slots to meet up the total of slot you want to buy.
Re: Abundant Wealth Club Far Better Than Any Online Business You Can Think Of by ajomzz(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Bro I've paid since a month now. I've not got anything
Re: Abundant Wealth Club Far Better Than Any Online Business You Can Think Of by zapadon(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2016
what !!!!, am afraid for you. how many slot and how much did you paid per slot ?

(1) (Reply)

Trick To Get Help In Mmm / / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.