Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! (3276 Views)

Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Is This The End Of This Masterpice? / Ambode Cancels N844b Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge, Terminates concessionaire / Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! by gabonsky: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
The 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016) edges closer this week to reality with a number of key announcements and deliverables associated with the project.

On Tuesday the 29th of November 2016, His Excellency Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, of Lagos State, announced the inclusion of the Project in forthcoming budgets and that the Project will start on site in 2017. This announcement is in keeping with the "Specimen Design" for the Project also being complete this month which incorporates a 35 Volume document encompassing many of the design & traffic challenges assessed by Advanced Engineering Consultants (AEC) in getting to this stage.

"This Specimen Design has been completed within 6 months, of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) being signed on the 25th of May last, and is now moving on to full Preliminary Design so as to commence on site in 2017", says Project Director Ger Horgan of GESC.

The Environmental & Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) has been registered with the Federal Ministry of the Environment in Abuja and the site verification has already been carried out. The detailed Ground Investigation is about to commence and this will allow for further geotechnical assessments to be carried out so as to optimize the Engineering of the proposed alignment.

The project estimate continues to reduce as further investigative details become available and it is hoped by December 2016 that a final realistic "budget estimate" will be available.

There has been much interest from Funding Agencies & Contractors with Funds available, which highlights the significant benefit the project brings to Lagos State and also the attractiveness as a viable project.

Source: http://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2016/12/lagos-4th-mainland-bridge-project-2016.html

Re: Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! by mykeljosef: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! by superstar1(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2016
Sons of hatred with clannish mentality and envious spirit will be sad over this good news coming from Lagos again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! by luvinhubby(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2016
Just get on with the job Akin, i know you are a silent hardworking governor. Not like one rogue who made so mch noise and ended up updating his website for N78 million.
Re: Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! by Horus(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx53UgmXU7o

Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project
Re: Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! by sarrki(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Eko onibaje! !!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! by sarrki(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2016
As tinubu saddened some people when they hear the Name

So is Lagos to them when they hear it

They should always bear it in mind that we are OMOLUABIS
Re: Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! by Grundig: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2016
This project is likely to begin under ambode. He goes about his duties without much hoopla. Time lines are also quite short unlike fashola.

Anytime I see him partying, I do not complain cos dude is actually working.
Re: Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! by gabonsky: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2016
luvinhubby:
Just get on with the job Akin, i know you are a silent hardworking governor. Not like one rogue who made so mch noise and ended up updating his website for N78 million.

hmmm i love my naija ppple,, how do you know that fashola spend 78million updating his website?
Re: Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! by luvinhubby(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2016
gabonsky:

hmmm i love my naija ppple,, how do you know that fashola spend 78million updating his website?

Where in my post did you see Fashola?
Re: Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge Project (2016), Edges Closer! by gabonsky: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
luvinhubby:

Where in my post did you see Fashola?
We know say ma ho

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children / Emeka Ihedioha Did Not Meet The Requirement To Be Declared Governor / Gov. Yahaya Bello Is 44 Mom Dies At 101 Does it Mean She Gave Birth To Him At 57

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.