Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? (14686 Views)

Whatsapp Extends 'delete For Everyone' Duration To Over 1 Hour / Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by ArabMopol(m): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2016
24hrs the time MTN want to kill me with magic call plan... my bae hardly give me breathing space
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Revamped(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2016
7h-30mins I called Netherland
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Preator: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2016
never did xtracool. loved my sleep too much. usually did 2hrs+ with my money back then.
I did do 3hrs+ conference call at work last week. it was quality time for quality work. don't know if that counts.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Kebabs(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Let ze lies roll in... Mine's 6months straight.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by montezz(f): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2016
18hrs plus. From noon till the next day. It was a bbm call. It was incredible. Dude's also a Nairalander.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Olibboy: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2016
With MTN AWOOF UNLIMITED HOURS. WITH MY OWN AIRTIME, 5HOURS PLUS
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by geledetv: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Andriod users, you can now download the best prediction app here for your 100% tips https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=biz.buildapps.Sureodds
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Flywillz93(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2016
I don make call from 5am to 6pm d next day..
calculate nd tell me Wetin u get..
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Crownadex(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2016
2hours & Dat's wen I was selling transfer card .... share & sell
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2016
4 hours 15 minutes and 18 seconds

WhatsApp call
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by WIZGUY69(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2016
3 days straight....
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by WIZGUY69(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2016
3 days straight.... i use #16,450
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2016
My longest call wasn't even a love call or a job call, it was a glo customer call..lol..back then..Merry Christmas everyone!
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by itunity007(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2016
Addicted2Women:

10 hours

It's very cheap to call Nigeria from the USA

You can buy a $20 calling card and use it for 40 hours straight
lols so DAT we go knw say u no dey 9ja abi undecided
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by kajoula(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2016
In recent time I can remember of 2hour-47 mins.
People in US can make call to the world for 4 hours stretch. grin I don't like long duration calls anyways.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by pennytrate: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2016
•• → I don't keep records, but I feel is for 2hrs when I got a call from heaven °°
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by PqsMike: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2016
funny
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by HomeOfMe(f): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2016
I just had a 45mins call duration from my sister-in-law who lives abroad,the longest i've had.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by adajoe555: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2016
2 hrs plus ....battery ended the call
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2016
I called an MTN customer representative undecided And we spent the whole day cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by wahles(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Why do I c dz topic and tink its Survey, lets hope sum1 doesn't make government bring back d call tax#

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Zedoo(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Daytime*
1 hour - made.
2hours - received

Night*

5hours made and received.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by tosyne2much(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Mine was 4hours during the era of xtracool.. Na love been dey shark me ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Prettychiz4real(f): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Na 30 minutes around 2008, but my ear and hand suffer am well well. I no get ear piece that time The phone come hot to the extent that the heat from the phone fit boil water sef. I vow never to make such long calls again. Highest na 10 minutes these days.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by hefelove(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2016
Am I the only one that makes long call with a girl and after the call I'll be like what have we been talking sef for hours? undecided
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by afezy110(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2016
1hr plus. that call was on point sha
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Shonhairtaipei(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2016
8hrs trying to re assure my wify,when my sisters try to break my marriage with their wahala will i was in taipei
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Gerrard59(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2016
14 minutes to a student lawyer cu.m politician.

Prefer online communication more.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Skookum(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2016
48MINUTES .JUST LAST WEEK phone call .

Over 2 hours whatsapp call.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by toprealman: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2016
hyfr:
Remember doing a call from 12am till 7.20 am .. Lol loaded 3k and Airtel gave me double. Na So I do conference call with my girl then and some friends,they were settling an issue we both had. Omo these days, she go flash me make i call her back, I'd tell her to dial *500#.. Love is not slavery abeg
what happen if you guys make a couple......community go settle Una ish abi?
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Malayy(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2016
10 minutes.. I was wooing one sugar mummy.. she no gree ooo
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by futureroyal(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2016
few weeks ago I received straight 10hrs plus call, subsequently, same day from same person was 2hrs, and 3hrs but not in Nigeria tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Best Sites For Downloading High Quality Movies / How to unlock MTN Mifi mf927u FREE (updated!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.