Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

When She Asks What You Want For Xmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Asks What You Want For Xmas (1054 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Dating With Popular Actress! She Asks If I Want To Know The Size Of Her Breasts! / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When She Asks What You Want For Xmas by Chuknovski(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
tongue

Re: When She Asks What You Want For Xmas by Teague4league(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Science Reveals Your Baby Is Highly Likely To Look Like Your Ex / Advice Me Please... My Girlfriend / 6 University Students Arrested For Gang-raping Teenage Girl Granted N9M Bail..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.