Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,426 members, 7,884,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Thread Closed - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread Closed (1209 Views)

thread closed / Thread closed! / Thread closed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Closed by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Thread Closed by Cod101(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
DCC payment option (Dynamic Currency Conversion) temporary Restriction from CBN to banks is the cause thank you
Re: Thread Closed by kkkossy(m): 6:26am On Dec 30, 2017
Yes I have been buying songs and albums on iTunes and Apple Music. All you need to do is get a dollar card. It works perfectly. With just less than $3 (900naira)I can subscribe for a 1 month service on Apple Music to download millions of songs and albums worldwide. Yea, I know android users here will say “why on earth should I pay to download a song when I can do it free on Android. So with just $10 in my card I can rock the Apple Music store for 3 months or more.

The good news is all songs downloaded are move to your library which is conversely uploaded on your iCloud just in case you lose your phone, you could still get them back in a blink.

Another good news is that on Apple store you tend to interact with artists. Wow. This is the real deal.

Albums and songs downloaded on Apple Music are well organized on your library with options to view the lyrics while it plays.

The only disadvantage is you can only enjoy this service when you keep renewing your monthly subscription else all previous downloaded songs will stop playing since it more like a rental service unlike iTunes Store were all songs download are owned by you.
Re: Thread Closed by kkkossy(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2017
Even as an upcoming artist you can upload your own songs in Apple Music music for millions of people to stream and download all around the world and you could get an opportunity to be singed by record label like Universal Music

(1) (Reply)

Sam Smith Ft Logic- Pray / Star Lines Up A-list Acts For Star Trek 2011 / 2010 Mtn Project Fame Finalist, Tolu Out With A Club Banger, "whyne It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.