Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Merry Christmass Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Merry Christmass Nairalanders (862 Views)

*UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmass Nairalanders by DEWKID(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2016
Christmas is the perfect season to reach out to others when laughter and good tidings are in the air. Here’s hoping that your Christmas will find you among family and friends, sharing the spirit of the season.
Happiness — Love — Fulfillment — Peace — Prosperity — Friendship — Joy of Giving — Blessings — Kindness

#Merry_Xmass cheesy

Re: Merry Christmass Nairalanders by falconey(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2016
change it to romancelanders we have one for NAIRALANDers on front-page right now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of A Good Man / How My Wife Lied To Me That God Said I’m Her Husband – Angry Man Tells Story / See How Mariah Carey Revealed Some Under Flesh While Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.