Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,582 members, 7,934,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) (30010 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lilysopi wherever you are I wanna say a big thank you nd I missed you.

All ma reeaders and commenters I wanna thank you all for the support and love you've given me, I love you all kiss kiss

I'll be taking a break from writing for a long while because of my busy shcedules and all.

*with love from larabae13* kiss kiss
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
*Screams out loud like an excited lady* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
omg omg she dedicated the entire epilouge to the entire me grin grin
#Runs to hadampson and tap him# hey dude dats my name at d top of d epilogue,yea dats me

#to any1 who cares to listen abi na read# yea dats me,am d samyfreshsmooth dat update is dedicated to....its me she dedicated it to not u wink

oh how i loooove happy endings

thanks bae larabae13 for this wonderful piece...looking 4ward to anada thrilling story from you

oh and ermm if it still matters i'd like to gve d correct ans to ur earlier ques nw

1)paul lorde

2)lillian lorde

3)raven

etc grin grin

Thanks again ma'am #kizzes kiss
hope my wife doesnt see this sha grin
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
*Screams out loud like an excited lady* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
#Runs to hadampson and tap him# hey dude dats my name at d top of d epilogue,yea dats me

#to any1 who cares to listen abi na read# yea dats me,am d samyfreshsmooth dat update is dedicated to....its me she dedicated it to not u wink

thanks bae larabae13 for this wonderful piece...looking 4ward to anada thrilling story from you

oh and ermm if it still matters i'd like to gve d correct ans to ur earlier ques nw

1)paul lorde

2)lillian lorde

3)raven

etc grin grin

lol sammy u welcome kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by harunablezin(f): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Waoh! wat a great satisfaction have got in my heart... weldone for an handsome job.....more enablement
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by harameede99(f): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Larafrosh larabae larasexy omo if i b guy u for b my wife oo tnx for all d mentions frm episode1 for all d cute updates nd d pant nd bra i luv u hunnie we hope to expct more stories from u ooo
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by Hadampson(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

1)paul lorde

2)lillian lorde

3)raven

etc grin grin

*dancing nd jubilating wiv samyfreshsmooth* cheesy
Eshe anti larabae13.. adupe gan osmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hadampson:
*dancing nd jubilating wiv samyfreshsmooth* cheesy
Eshe anti larabae13.. adupe gan osmiley
ekaabo grin
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
harameede99:
Larafrosh larabae larasexy omo if i b guy u for b my wife oo tnx for all d mentions frm episode1 for all d cute updates nd d pant nd bra i luv u hunnie we hope to expct more stories from u ooo
aramide love, u welcome. Nd I really appreaciate the love nd support u've shown me
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
harunablezin:
Waoh! wat a great satisfaction have got in my heart...
weldone for an handsome job.....more enablement
thank you blessing kiss
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by damsel14(f): 6:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Larabae nice story....hmmm bae mi u re too much..
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by iamlynn(f): 7:14am On Feb 01, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

1)paul lorde

2)lillian lorde

3)raven

etc grin grin

lol, funny dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by teel123(f): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
May God keep us all Alive, but comment on other storyso that we can hear from you.
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by BlissfulJeff(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
nice story dear.more grace
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by Blecool(f): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Chai...This Story Is A Bae, Glad Am Back To Continue From Where I Stopped, And Has Gotten To The End....God Bless U And Give U More Ideas To Write Other Wonderful Stories
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by teel123(f): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hello Babe, how have you been, best of the best.
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
teel123:
Hello Babe, how have you been, best of the best.
hey teel love I've been good nd u?

Thanks and tae care of yourself.....

Lotta love :*- kiss
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by crislyn(f): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
larabae13:
hey teel love I've been good nd u?
Thanks and tae care of yourself.....

Lotta love :*- kiss
Lara boo plz make sure u tag me on your next story.
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
crislyn:

Lara boo plz make sure u tag me on your next story.
yeah babe I'll surely tag you....thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by Missmossy(f): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Awww such a beautiful end larabae13. Thumbs up dear. James mom is the heroine of this story cheesy
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Missmossy:
Awww such a beautiful end larabae13. Thumbs up dear. James mom is the heroine of this story cheesy
lol missmossy I've missed ya. Thank you so much kiss
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by ashewoboy(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Missmossy:

hae dear, you are more beautiful than before. sheeee na make up?cheesy@your dp...
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by Missmossy(f): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2017
larabae13:
lol missmossy I've missed ya. Thank you so much kiss
Missed you too kiss its been a while. You are always welcome dear.
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by Missmossy(f): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2017
ashewoboy:

hae dear, you are more beautiful than before. sheeee na make up?cheesy@your dp...
See question o abeg no derailing undecided
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by ashewoboy(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Missmossy:

See question o abeg no derailing undecided

na make up joorh. where is your own "no make up" picture? i challenge you to upload it.
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by olasubomi007(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
larabae13:
yeah babe I'll surely tag you....thanks kiss

How far babe
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
olasubomi007:

How far babe
subomi kiss
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by olasubomi007(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
larabae13:
subomi kiss

Babe.. I miss you kiss
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by vickyviolet(f): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
nice story

babe wen re u going 2 write another story the 3 I hv read so far re very interesting and am looking forward 2 ur next story
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by iLegendd(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Knock knock. Is anybody at home? Delivery boy is here. I'm looking for one troublesome, bad girl like that. Her cute name starts with the letter L.

Please, if she's at home someone should help me give her this kiss she forgot it in my room last valinetine. Lemme cum and be going self...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twisted Love / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question / Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.