Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,120 members, 7,949,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Renowned Cleric, Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Renowned Cleric, Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2017 (776 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renowned Cleric, Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2017 by Triton1996(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2016
PRIMATE AYODELE 2017 PROPHECIES

The Servant of the Most High God at INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Babatunde Elijah Ayodele (JP), has released his divine revelations for 2017 on what to expect in the year. In his 2015 prophecy, the cleric prophesied and was widely published on every newspapers that Ibrahim Magu: the acting EFCC Chairman will be criticized and his efforts will not be appreciated. The Lagos based Cleric also predicted the Victory of Donald Trump in the recently concluded election in America. Barrister Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State. In the same vein, the Obedient and respected Seer hit the bulls on the head as he Prophesy the victory of Nana Ado Akufo of Ghana. This has brought him to limelight and one of the leading prophets we have in the global world. It is pertinent to note that the word of God through His Servant: Babatunde Elijah Ayodele cannot be over-emphasized.
In this interview, the Man of God has proffers solution into the fate of world on the Sport, Politics, Education, Communication, health and the world at large in the New Year. Read the excerpts of the interview…

Divine messages for the year 2017

Banking Sector
The Federal government must work on the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) monetary policies otherwise the recession that we are experiencing now will take us another seven years to get out of it. The CBN is not implementing the right monetary and economic policies as God directs. Until CBN do the right thing Nigeria may not come out of the recession until the government does the right thing. I also foresee the changing and redeployment of some Directors at the CBN and also top management staff. I foresee mass sack and redeployment of workers in Fidelity Bank, Diamond Bank, Access Bank, GTBank, Aso Savings & Loans Plc, Wema Bank, Heritage Bank and Stanbic IBTC Bank. Diamond bank, Keystone bank and fidelity bank must be careful and watchful of CBN troubles. I also foresee some of the banks changing their Managing Directors and some CEO and some of the members of the board. There will be redeployment of some bank managers. The financial institution will take new steps on cash deposit and cash withdrawal. I foresee some of these two banks (diamond bank and keystone, fidelity) having issues with the Central Bank of Nigeria. CBN will come out with another new policy in order to tackle recession but they may not be able to execute the formular well as expected. Fake N500 notes will be detected in some of the Northern part of the country and which will be in circulation. I foresee Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) also facing challenges. I also foresee AMCON working tirelessly on bad debts owed by the banks. I foresee fire outbreak in Central Bank of Nigeria or any of their branches. CBN will scrap black market. The Spirit of God revealed that there will be retrenchment is some banks like Heritage, Fidelity and Access Banks. Nigeria currency will be changed in the nearest future. Let us pray we don’t lose any former deputy governor or former governor of CBN having ill health. Some of the CBN contractors may be taken to court. The banking industry should pray to rebuke armed robbery cases that may be so prevalent in the country. Let us pray we don’t lose any CEO of any of the banks

Insurance Company
Let us pray that any insurance company will not have troubles. The year 2017 will be more challenging for the Stock Broking Firms. There will be some problems with the stock exchange. Shares will be stable in the month of May, June and July and will be unstable in September, October and November of the year.

Aviation
There will be agitation to merge some agencies together such as in NACA NAAN. Workers of Arik airline will go on protest. In the same vein, Lufthansa Airline and Dana airline workers will demonstrate protest. The security agency will intercept attack in our airports.

Foreign Scene
On the government of Donald Trump, his government will have so many issues and troubles and of course his policies will be criticized. Donald Trump will escape attack. He will want to have relationship with Israel and Russia. And must be careful with these two countries. He must be watchful so that he will not take the wrong step will want to address the Israel, North Korea, Iran and Germany but he will be too aggressive in his approach. There will be modification in dollar denomination. Trump must be careful of picking the state secretary and if proper care is not taken he may pick a wrong choice. Trump will come about new policies and it will not work. The Spirit of God says he should pick a woman as the secretary of states. America soldiers will be held hostage. America and some government will ban Hijab. So many things will happen as immigration law will be reviewed. I foresee changes in the foreign policy and security in America. There will be flooding and blackout in America so also Tsunami. The American website may be hacked. The head of homeland security, CIA and FBI may be changed. The head of the New York stock may be changed. America will be attacked and it will be caused by ISIS. The American soldiers will be attacked and their helicopter may as well be attacked. Russia will cause problem for Trump government. China will take some new steps to struggle with America. USA must be careful not to lose its economic strength and military. Trump must be cautious by the rulers of America. Germany, France, UK, Belgium, Russia, Saudi Arabia must be careful not to be attacked by ISIS. They will re-strategize their security outfit. A new terrorist group will be formed in Europe and Asia. I see new immigration law in Europe. USA must be careful and watchful of attacks within some states, in schools, bus attack. European Union will issues with some of their states may affect their strength and EU will face major challenges which will affect their members’ within some states, schools and bus attack. I foresee changes in the leadership of EU. While some will join and some will be threatened to pull out of the European Union. The Syria militants will regroup. Allepo will be restructured as militant will come and attack it again. Syria government will use chemical weapon on the citizen. Syria will experience killing and bombings in order to evacuate the president and militants in the country will regroup again. Russia will be indicted in Syria matter. The president of Syria will have lots of controversies to remove him from office as Russia will be backing him and the president will be confronted with multiple crises and Russia will receive sanction because of Syria and they will not take actions because of him and the world leaders will come together because of Syria. The ECOWAS President will have problems within his commission and the country. The effort of the ECOWAS President will not be appreciated. There will be problems in the ECOWAS countries. There will be crisis in Togo and the want to revolt against the President. The President of Togo of his misrule and mismanagement. Human Right will gang up against the President of Togo. There will be changes in AU leadership. ECOWAS will perfect its members documentation and immigration law in each border. There will be ECOWAS bank soon and there will relationship between Asia and European countries. There will be economic crisis ups and downs in some African states. There will be killings in South Africa. ANC will change their leader as Zuma will have problem with his party and parliament. Zuma President will have problems and foreigners will be killed in the country. There will be serial killings in turkey, Germany, France, Israel, Nigeria, Libya, America and UK. Let us pray to rebuke death in Buckingham Palace and there will be changes in Buckingham Palace. The queen and the prince must be prayerful for good health. I foresee the death of a former president at the global world. The election in Germany will take a new shape. The incumbent chancellor of Germany should re-strategize as Germany will be attack by terrorist and their economy will be unstable and they will review their asylum procedures. As opposition wants to send her packing if he doesn’t take bold step. Dubia may be attacked as their visa procedure and immigrant law may be changed. South Africa will launch a new technology into space. The second term ambition of the France President will be difficult except he re-strategise, reposition things and work harder on the economy and security outfit of the nation that is the only thing that can give him victory. An African man will initiate a new technology, precisely, a lifeless gun. Let us pray to rebuke problem in Gabon. ISIS will trouble America and some part of the world. North Korea army may be killed. And North Korea may want to be friend to America enemy. I see trouble in Taiwan and Indonesia. The coming election in Kenya will be tough and the president should brace up so that the opposition will not take over the seat. I foresee bomb explosion and militant attack in Kenya as the opposition will want to rubbish his second term ambition. Let Zimbabwe pray against crisis and water pollution. The government must not overlook this. Malabo oil probe may still come up. South Sudan problem is not yet over. The problem between Sudan and south Sudan will be deepened. President of South Sudan may face court of law as the problem is not yet over. There will be bombings and kidnapping. There will be kidnapping of humanitarian workers as another sect of militant will regroup to cause problem in both countries. I foresee crisis in Catholic Church and Pope John Paul should pray for good health. Let us pray to rebuke death of a catholic Bishop. There will be new policy that will make the people to criticize the Catholians. King of Morocco should pray for good health and God’s protection. I foresee attack in Pakistan. I foresee flood and train derailment in India. India economy will rise as there will be new election in the country. In the next 3-5 years India will be one of the leading nations in the world in terms of military, health and technology. India economy will grow. The mining workers in South Africa may have troubles with government and may go on strike. There will be problem in Mexico such as flood and explosion. Russia, North Korea and China must be watchful of such flood and explosion. Argentina will have a new leader. Lebanon and Israel may have issues to contend with. There will be crisis in Lebanon and the government should pray against fighting and attack. The Israeli and Palestine crisis will still be on and the politics that surround it will be revealed. Palestine will kill Israeli’s soldier. There will be consultation for peace agreement which may prove abortive. The Palestine war will be unstable as they will want to have agreement to settle the crisis. There will be trouble at the middle East as God will give Israel more political strength and power to involve in some matters in the world I foresee troubles in Somalia and political crisis in Somalia and militant problem. ISIS commanders will be attacked. ISIS may have their tentacles extended to Africa. There will be uprising in Egypt, Tunisia and Mali. Russia plane may be attacked. CNN and Aljazeera staff may be kidnapped or killed. Lets pray for world peace. UN will spend lot of money and they should pray so that the UN workers will not be attacked and any of the UN buildings. I foresee changes in Ghana IGP, NNPC, Police and Custom chief, immigration and CBN chief. There will be problems in the leadership of National Democratic Congress. The National Democratic Party will have unexpected wrangling among themselves. Ghana national team will run into crisis. Saudi Arabia oil will drop. There will be problems and political crisis in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Gambia, Guinea Bissau and Burkina Faso as I foresee killings in these countries. There will be permanent cure on cancer and HIV in the world and Nigeria will be part of it. I foresee that the United States of America Dollars, the British Pounds and the Euro will not stabilize in relation to their exchange rates with the Naira. The Lord says Nigeria must review its stand and preference for the American Dollar. I foresee that Nigeria will manufacture a wholly made in Nigeria airplane in future. I foresee an African country building a warship. I foresee deaths in the United Nations through attacks. I foresee some UN workers kidnapped. The Spirit of God revealed changes in the UN helms of affairs and some directors. Let us pray against train derailment in Nigeria, Spain, France and Germany. The United Kingdom and United States of America will adopt new Visa processing method. The United States of America will experience economic meltdown. I foresee that there will be flooding and serious erosion in the United Kingdom and some European countries. I foresee crisis and absence of peace in some parts of the world. Let us pray against a new terminal disease that will spread from Africa. The incoming Ghana President should not probe the past leaders otherwise it will collapse his government. Ghana should pray to avert the death of a prominent politician in the country. Benin Republic President will not get a second term and he will create problems for the country as he will have misrule of his country and the country will run into major crisis. The next President of Benin republic will shock a lot of people and it will come from the southern part of the country and his going to be from a Yoruba speaking area. America, France and Britain will support Nigeria in fighting terrorism. I foresee coup at the global world. America should pray not to lose a movie star, fighter and wrestler. There will be protest against the government of Brazil. These are the words of the Lord.

Custom
I foresee disagreement in the custom. I see the smugglers will kill some custom officers and the custom will retaliate. Fraud will be detected in custom. There will be corruption in custom.

Personalities
Stella Oduah must be prayerful and watchful so that she will not lose her political target. Alex Duduyemi, Lateef Jakande, Peter Odili, Tofa, Yakubu Gowon, Victor Olaiya, TY Danjuma, Shehu Shagari, Alex Ekweme, Ernest Shonekan, Gemade and Emeka Ofor and Bamanga Tukur should pray for good health. Isiaka Adeleke should pray well because I foresee his political future threatened. Andy Uba should watch his political moves and God’s divine backings. Ifeanyi Uba should be watchful so that he will not run into unexpected debt and litigation. Charles Soludo should wait for the right time in politics, he should not leave politics and he should pray not to be bereaved and also not to be attacked. Arthur Eze should be careful not to lose in his investment and pray for God’s guidance and protection. Dangote should pray so that his truck will not get an accident and crisis, setback and pray to rebuke debt in some of his investment in Africa and he should pray for God’s protection. Dangote should not go into politics. Aishat Buhari should pray well for God’s guidance and be watchful and careful of her movement. Aloma Mariam Mukhtar, Fatimah Abubakar should pray for God’s divine backings. IBB must be watchful of his health. Ibrahim Mantu will experience political setback. Masari will be under serious pressure. Sunny Kuku and Sunny Odogwu should pray for God’s protection. Raymond Dokpesi should pray for good health and rebuke court matters. Edwin Clarke should pray for good health.

National Population Commission
NPC will take wrong steps in statistic population of the people in the country. Some commissioners will be changed and the figures will not be correct.

INEC
INEC will change some of is strategies in election procedures and they should not try E-voting. There will be change of date in the 2019 General Election

READ FULL PROPHECY ON :

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/renowned-cleric-primate-ayodele-releases-shocking-prophecies-for-2017/

1 Share

Re: Renowned Cleric, Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2017 by gesundheit: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2016
bleeping lies the French president already said he's not running for second term. All these idiiots should just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Renowned Cleric, Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2017 by adegunwa4real(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2016
its all about doomsday...
Re: Renowned Cleric, Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2017 by Authoreety: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2016
gesundheit:
bleeping lies the French president already said he's not running for second term. All these idiiots should just shut up.
Mind ur words
Re: Renowned Cleric, Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2017 by khoiboy1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Triton1996:

PRIMATE AYODELE 2017 PROPHECIES

The Servant of the Most High God at INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Babatunde Elijah Ayodele (JP), has released his divine revelations for 2017 on what to expect in the year. In his 2015 prophecy, the cleric prophesied and was widely published on every newspapers that Ibrahim Magu: the acting EFCC Chairman will be criticized and his efforts will not be appreciated. The Lagos based Cleric also predicted the Victory of Donald Trump in the recently concluded election in America. Barrister Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State. In the same vein, the Obedient and respected Seer hit the bulls on the head as he Prophesy the victory of Nana Ado Akufo of Ghana. This has brought him to limelight and one of the leading prophets we have in the global world. It is pertinent to note that the word of God through His Servant: Babatunde Elijah Ayodele cannot be over-emphasized.
In this interview, the Man of God has proffers solution into the fate of world on the Sport, Politics, Education, Communication, health and the world at large in the New Year. Read the excerpts of the interview…

Divine messages for the year 2017

Banking Sector
The Federal government must work on the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) monetary policies otherwise the recession that we are experiencing now will take us another seven years to get out of it. The CBN is not implementing the right monetary and economic policies as God directs. Until CBN do the right thing Nigeria may not come out of the recession until the government does the right thing. I also foresee the changing and redeployment of some Directors at the CBN and also top management staff. I foresee mass sack and redeployment of workers in Fidelity Bank, Diamond Bank, Access Bank, GTBank, Aso Savings & Loans Plc, Wema Bank, Heritage Bank and Stanbic IBTC Bank. Diamond bank, Keystone bank and fidelity bank must be careful and watchful of CBN troubles. I also foresee some of the banks changing their Managing Directors and some CEO and some of the members of the board. There will be redeployment of some bank managers. The financial institution will take new steps on cash deposit and cash withdrawal. I foresee some of these two banks (diamond bank and keystone, fidelity) having issues with the Central Bank of Nigeria. CBN will come out with another new policy in order to tackle recession but they may not be able to execute the formular well as expected. Fake N500 notes will be detected in some of the Northern part of the country and which will be in circulation. I foresee Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) also facing challenges. I also foresee AMCON working tirelessly on bad debts owed by the banks. I foresee fire outbreak in Central Bank of Nigeria or any of their branches. CBN will scrap black market. The Spirit of God revealed that there will be retrenchment is some banks like Heritage, Fidelity and Access Banks. Nigeria currency will be changed in the nearest future. Let us pray we don’t lose any former deputy governor or former governor of CBN having ill health. Some of the CBN contractors may be taken to court. The banking industry should pray to rebuke armed robbery cases that may be so prevalent in the country. Let us pray we don’t lose any CEO of any of the banks

Insurance Company
Let us pray that any insurance company will not have troubles. The year 2017 will be more challenging for the Stock Broking Firms. There will be some problems with the stock exchange. Shares will be stable in the month of May, June and July and will be unstable in September, October and November of the year.

Aviation
There will be agitation to merge some agencies together such as in NACA NAAN. Workers of Arik airline will go on protest. In the same vein, Lufthansa Airline and Dana airline workers will demonstrate protest. The security agency will intercept attack in our airports.

Foreign Scene
On the government of Donald Trump, his government will have so many issues and troubles and of course his policies will be criticized. Donald Trump will escape attack. He will want to have relationship with Israel and Russia. And must be careful with these two countries. He must be watchful so that he will not take the wrong step will want to address the Israel, North Korea, Iran and Germany but he will be too aggressive in his approach. There will be modification in dollar denomination. Trump must be careful of picking the state secretary and if proper care is not taken he may pick a wrong choice. Trump will come about new policies and it will not work. The Spirit of God says he should pick a woman as the secretary of states. America soldiers will be held hostage. America and some government will ban Hijab. So many things will happen as immigration law will be reviewed. I foresee changes in the foreign policy and security in America. There will be flooding and blackout in America so also Tsunami. The American website may be hacked. The head of homeland security, CIA and FBI may be changed. The head of the New York stock may be changed. America will be attacked and it will be caused by ISIS. The American soldiers will be attacked and their helicopter may as well be attacked. Russia will cause problem for Trump government. China will take some new steps to struggle with America. USA must be careful not to lose its economic strength and military. Trump must be cautious by the rulers of America. Germany, France, UK, Belgium, Russia, Saudi Arabia must be careful not to be attacked by ISIS. They will re-strategize their security outfit. A new terrorist group will be formed in Europe and Asia. I see new immigration law in Europe. USA must be careful and watchful of attacks within some states, in schools, bus attack. European Union will issues with some of their states may affect their strength and EU will face major challenges which will affect their members’ within some states, schools and bus attack. I foresee changes in the leadership of EU. While some will join and some will be threatened to pull out of the European Union. The Syria militants will regroup. Allepo will be restructured as militant will come and attack it again. Syria government will use chemical weapon on the citizen. Syria will experience killing and bombings in order to evacuate the president and militants in the country will regroup again. Russia will be indicted in Syria matter. The president of Syria will have lots of controversies to remove him from office as Russia will be backing him and the president will be confronted with multiple crises and Russia will receive sanction because of Syria and they will not take actions because of him and the world leaders will come together because of Syria. The ECOWAS President will have problems within his commission and the country. The effort of the ECOWAS President will not be appreciated. There will be problems in the ECOWAS countries. There will be crisis in Togo and the want to revolt against the President. The President of Togo of his misrule and mismanagement. Human Right will gang up against the President of Togo. There will be changes in AU leadership. ECOWAS will perfect its members documentation and immigration law in each border. There will be ECOWAS bank soon and there will relationship between Asia and European countries. There will be economic crisis ups and downs in some African states. There will be killings in South Africa. ANC will change their leader as Zuma will have problem with his party and parliament. Zuma President will have problems and foreigners will be killed in the country. There will be serial killings in turkey, Germany, France, Israel, Nigeria, Libya, America and UK. Let us pray to rebuke death in Buckingham Palace and there will be changes in Buckingham Palace. The queen and the prince must be prayerful for good health. I foresee the death of a former president at the global world. The election in Germany will take a new shape. The incumbent chancellor of Germany should re-strategize as Germany will be attack by terrorist and their economy will be unstable and they will review their asylum procedures. As opposition wants to send her packing if he doesn’t take bold step. Dubia may be attacked as their visa procedure and immigrant law may be changed. South Africa will launch a new technology into space. The second term ambition of the France President will be difficult except he re-strategise, reposition things and work harder on the economy and security outfit of the nation that is the only thing that can give him victory. An African man will initiate a new technology, precisely, a lifeless gun. Let us pray to rebuke problem in Gabon. ISIS will trouble America and some part of the world. North Korea army may be killed. And North Korea may want to be friend to America enemy. I see trouble in Taiwan and Indonesia. The coming election in Kenya will be tough and the president should brace up so that the opposition will not take over the seat. I foresee bomb explosion and militant attack in Kenya as the opposition will want to rubbish his second term ambition. Let Zimbabwe pray against crisis and water pollution. The government must not overlook this. Malabo oil probe may still come up. South Sudan problem is not yet over. The problem between Sudan and south Sudan will be deepened. President of South Sudan may face court of law as the problem is not yet over. There will be bombings and kidnapping. There will be kidnapping of humanitarian workers as another sect of militant will regroup to cause problem in both countries. I foresee crisis in Catholic Church and Pope John Paul should pray for good health. Let us pray to rebuke death of a catholic Bishop. There will be new policy that will make the people to criticize the Catholians. King of Morocco should pray for good health and God’s protection. I foresee attack in Pakistan. I foresee flood and train derailment in India. India economy will rise as there will be new election in the country. In the next 3-5 years India will be one of the leading nations in the world in terms of military, health and technology. India economy will grow. The mining workers in South Africa may have troubles with government and may go on strike. There will be problem in Mexico such as flood and explosion. Russia, North Korea and China must be watchful of such flood and explosion. Argentina will have a new leader. Lebanon and Israel may have issues to contend with. There will be crisis in Lebanon and the government should pray against fighting and attack. The Israeli and Palestine crisis will still be on and the politics that surround it will be revealed. Palestine will kill Israeli’s soldier. There will be consultation for peace agreement which may prove abortive. The Palestine war will be unstable as they will want to have agreement to settle the crisis. There will be trouble at the middle East as God will give Israel more political strength and power to involve in some matters in the world I foresee troubles in Somalia and political crisis in Somalia and militant problem. ISIS commanders will be attacked. ISIS may have their tentacles extended to Africa. There will be uprising in Egypt, Tunisia and Mali. Russia plane may be attacked. CNN and Aljazeera staff may be kidnapped or killed. Lets pray for world peace. UN will spend lot of money and they should pray so that the UN workers will not be attacked and any of the UN buildings. I foresee changes in Ghana IGP, NNPC, Police and Custom chief, immigration and CBN chief. There will be problems in the leadership of National Democratic Congress. The National Democratic Party will have unexpected wrangling among themselves. Ghana national team will run into crisis. Saudi Arabia oil will drop. There will be problems and political crisis in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Gambia, Guinea Bissau and Burkina Faso as I foresee killings in these countries. There will be permanent cure on cancer and HIV in the world and Nigeria will be part of it. I foresee that the United States of America Dollars, the British Pounds and the Euro will not stabilize in relation to their exchange rates with the Naira. The Lord says Nigeria must review its stand and preference for the American Dollar. I foresee that Nigeria will manufacture a wholly made in Nigeria airplane in future. I foresee an African country building a warship. I foresee deaths in the United Nations through attacks. I foresee some UN workers kidnapped. The Spirit of God revealed changes in the UN helms of affairs and some directors. Let us pray against train derailment in Nigeria, Spain, France and Germany. The United Kingdom and United States of America will adopt new Visa processing method. The United States of America will experience economic meltdown. I foresee that there will be flooding and serious erosion in the United Kingdom and some European countries. I foresee crisis and absence of peace in some parts of the world. Let us pray against a new terminal disease that will spread from Africa. The incoming Ghana President should not probe the past leaders otherwise it will collapse his government. Ghana should pray to avert the death of a prominent politician in the country. Benin Republic President will not get a second term and he will create problems for the country as he will have misrule of his country and the country will run into major crisis. The next President of Benin republic will shock a lot of people and it will come from the southern part of the country and his going to be from a Yoruba speaking area. America, France and Britain will support Nigeria in fighting terrorism. I foresee coup at the global world. America should pray not to lose a movie star, fighter and wrestler. There will be protest against the government of Brazil. These are the words of the Lord.

Custom
I foresee disagreement in the custom. I see the smugglers will kill some custom officers and the custom will retaliate. Fraud will be detected in custom. There will be corruption in custom.

Personalities
Stella Oduah must be prayerful and watchful so that she will not lose her political target. Alex Duduyemi, Lateef Jakande, Peter Odili, Tofa, Yakubu Gowon, Victor Olaiya, TY Danjuma, Shehu Shagari, Alex Ekweme, Ernest Shonekan, Gemade and Emeka Ofor and Bamanga Tukur should pray for good health. Isiaka Adeleke should pray well because I foresee his political future threatened. Andy Uba should watch his political moves and God’s divine backings. Ifeanyi Uba should be watchful so that he will not run into unexpected debt and litigation. Charles Soludo should wait for the right time in politics, he should not leave politics and he should pray not to be bereaved and also not to be attacked. Arthur Eze should be careful not to lose in his investment and pray for God’s guidance and protection. Dangote should pray so that his truck will not get an accident and crisis, setback and pray to rebuke debt in some of his investment in Africa and he should pray for God’s protection. Dangote should not go into politics. Aishat Buhari should pray well for God’s guidance and be watchful and careful of her movement. Aloma Mariam Mukhtar, Fatimah Abubakar should pray for God’s divine backings. IBB must be watchful of his health. Ibrahim Mantu will experience political setback. Masari will be under serious pressure. Sunny Kuku and Sunny Odogwu should pray for God’s protection. Raymond Dokpesi should pray for good health and rebuke court matters. Edwin Clarke should pray for good health.

National Population Commission
NPC will take wrong steps in statistic population of the people in the country. Some commissioners will be changed and the figures will not be correct.

INEC
INEC will change some of is strategies in election procedures and they should not try E-voting. There will be change of date in the 2019 General Election

READ FULL PROPHECY ON :

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/renowned-cleric-primate-ayodele-releases-shocking-prophecies-for-2017/
[b][/b]

AND PEOPLE ACTUALY BELIEVE THIS BULL!!!!!

I GUESS ANYONE CAN BE A PROPHET IN NIGERIA...... undecided
Re: Renowned Cleric, Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2017 by khoiboy1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
[b][[b][[b][b
gesundheit:

[/b]False Prophets brother
Re: Renowned Cleric, Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2017 by Recoverd(f): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jeeeeeeezzzzzzzz!!! Too long

(1) (Reply)

The Unbalanced Equation Of The Cruxification Story / Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? / Selfish Christian Sisters? What Is Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.