Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Best Fighting Game Character Ever - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Fighting Game Character Ever (1548 Views)

Need Fighting Game Warriors In Port Harcourt! / Who Is The Most Powerful Game Character? / Best Fighting Game Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Fighting Game Character Ever by sjkeri(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
pls put in the BEST(not strongest) in terms of both skill and character and i wud prefer if u chose characters from well-known fighting games(tekken MK Street fighter virtua fighter etc.) by the second week of december ill post the top 5 most recurrent characters as the top 5 best fighting game charcters. so ill put down my 3 best.

Ryu
Kazuya
M. Bison
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by 42233624: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2009
sjkeri:

pls put in the BEST(not strongest) in terms of both skill and character and i wud prefer if u chose characters from well-known fighting games(tekken MK Street fighter virtua fighter etc.) by the second week of december ill post the top 5 most recurrent characters as the top 5 best fighting game charcters. so ill put down my 3 best.

Ryu
Kazuya
M. Bison
that's a bull shit list. i'ld kill you with
Ken
lion(virtua fighter)
Garuda
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by sjkeri(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
first off ken is a second rate karate-cloth-wearing-kinda-guy.id beat u with half of my face covered facing away from the screen hands cut off and controlling ryu telekinetically. i accept lion, dont really play VF and as for garuda,,,,,,kairi-LP LP forward LK HP
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by ritchboy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^ "91 claws of death. . . . . . . . this is, nonsense" cheesy . Twenty bucks for anyone who knows what akuma actually says in sf4 grin

@topic
MITSURUGI, under my urivalled control, has inflicted immeasurable damage.
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by tboy1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
Akira - VF
Raiden - MK
Ryu - SF
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by Mistiky(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
Nigthwolf - MK
Ryu - SF
Taki - Soul Calibur
Paul - Tekken

I bring absolute carnage wherever, whenever, however.
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by sjkeri(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
ritchboy:

^^ "91 claws of death. . . . . . . . this is, nonsense" cheesy . Twenty bucks for anyone who knows what akuma actually says in sf4 grin

@topic
MITSURUGI, under my urivalled control, has inflicted immeasurable damage.
he says, "die 1000 deaths"
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by ritchboy(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2009
he says, "die 1000 deaths"

tell me what he says after that and u are twenty naira richer grin
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by sjkeri(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
ritchboy:

tell me what he says after that and u are twenty naira richer grin
yay! N20,,,,he says messatsu,,,,do u really know how to play street fighter(im not basing this on d fact dt u dnt know wat he says)
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by ritchboy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
yay! N20,,,,he says messatsu,,,,do u really know how to play street fighter(im not basing this on d fact dt u dnt know wat he says)

hahaha, akuma in his blood red gi + me = annihilation of competition! grin get back to me when u learn how to do his EX Dragon Fist cool

now how would you like to receive ur prize cheesy
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by sjkeri(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2009
ritchboy:

hahaha, akuma in his blood red gi + me = annihilation of competition!  grin get back to me when u learn how to do his EX Dragon Fist  cool

now how would you like to receive your prize  cheesy
dere is no move in sf(xcept guile and vega's ultras) dt i cnt do. id prolly whoop ur ass with dan or even ur own character(akuma aka gouki). when u've completed akuma's normal and hard trials come tell me. as for my prize money, ill get it wen ur ready to lose a fight.
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by ritchboy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sjkeri
haha, its unwise to challenge me. Failure to post how to do akuma's EX shoryuken means u cant do it cheesy

To do guile & vegas ultras, hold down + back for 2secs, then 'slide' to down + forward then slide to down + back then press up + forward + kick. . . . Its easier to do with the thumbstick for n00bs. Thank me later grin
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by annekix(m): 5:42am On Nov 21, 2009
ken and akuma

i love kens shoryuken that move is his and really tears oppenents up with pain and fire no one else (apart from that idiot sagat, i hate the guy eh ) does it like him!

then akumas raging demon, By far the most deadly life eating super out there!

But Mennnnnnnnnnnnnn Gouken can be a real bad ass when used properly o! almost unbeatable!

never really liked tekken,
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by omega25red(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2009
king - tekken
Bruce -tekken
ken - sf
scorpio -mk
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by sjkeri(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2009
ritchboy:

Sjkeri
haha, its unwise to challenge me. Failure to post how to do akuma's EX shoryuken means u cant do it cheesy

To do guile & vegas ultras, hold down + back for 2secs, then 'slide' to down + forward then slide to down + back then press up + forward + kick. . . . Its easier to do with the thumbstick for n00bs. Thank me later grin
guy, hw far u. there is absolutely no move i cnt do like i said and stop playing this childish mind games with me( Failure to post how to do akuma's EX shoryuken means u cant do it cheesy). ill bliv u cn play if u cn tell me the easiest way to do sagat's fake kick(which is a very useless move). goading me really wont work. i cnt prove i cn do it until we play because i can simlpy check the command list. as to guile and vega's ultras i kno d button combination, when i said i cudnt do it i mnt with keyboard and a d-pad. gimme a joystick or analog stick and ill av u for lunch. where do u stay and let me teach you the error of ur ways. av fun winning the n00bs in the meantime.
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by obinna5000(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2009
Ryu (Street Fighter series)
Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat series)
Raiden (Mortal Kombat series)
M. Bison (Street Fighter series)
Crimson Viper (Street Fighter IV)
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by 42233624: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2009
sjkeri:

first off ken is a second rate karate-cloth-wearing-kinda-guy.id beat u with half of my face covered facing away from the screen hands cut off and controlling ryu telekinetically. i accept lion, dont really play VF and as for garuda,,,,,,kairi-LP LP forward LK HP

kairi is good, but he is too much of a close range fighter to defeat my garuda, am invincible with ken, there is not a soul out there that can defeat my ken but with garuda i will definitely beat kairi with ease, LP LP forward LK HP before he even gets to me he will be dead meat.
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by 42233624: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
ritchboy:

Sjkeri

Easier said dan done, anyway i do it with ease, i even combine his two ultras,
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by ritchboy(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2009
Sjkeri
if u cant do vega's ultra with a d-pad u have a long way to go! grin
if u cant put sagats "fake kick" to good use dont even bother continuing ur journey! grin
and good luck finding akuma's EX dragon fist in the command list cheesy . . . oh wait the blue star is there, but u just might pull ur hair out trying to do it with L1/LB cheesy

P.S. ken takes the same damage with ryu in SF IV.

fuckface
2 ULTRAS?!?!!! Is street fighter 5 out yet? grin
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by sjkeri(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
ritchboy wat d hell are u talking about(u cnt do d fake kick can u?) look akuma's ex dragon fist is DFx2 MP+HP, are u happy now.
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by ritchboy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
Sjkeri
it's FDF not DFx2. And u dont necessarily have to use HP & MP. Nice try though.
Now ur assignment is to find out how best to utilize sagats fake kick cheesy
Re: Best Fighting Game Character Ever by sjkeri(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2009
my bad i tend to do dfx2 wenever playing sf and it all works out. as to the fake kick its absolutely useless cos its near impossible to pull off. kens fake kick makes more sense. try sagat's fake kick then get back to me.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 15 Leaked Screen Shots. .*a Must See* Realistic / Do You Stream Gameplay? Add Your Twitch Game Streaming Name To The List! / Which Game Do U Think Is The Highest Megabyte Game For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.