Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! (32618 Views)

Buhari Approves Establishment Of A New Battalion Of The Nigerian Army & Police / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by autonomous22: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dey Don defeat Bokoharam na em doz Army safe guard am like dat.....
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Cool83(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
we really need hi tech equipment for our gallant men
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by kkboy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sambisa Has Fallen!

I am soooooo happy that Sambisa has fallen from Boko to our gallant soldiers.

What a fantastic Christmas gift...!

This will pain some folks because for them, Buhari must fail so that they can be happy.

I be soja pikin and I know the pains the gallant troops and their families back in the barracks must be going through even today that we will be hobnobbing our exotic drinks to celebrate Christmas.

They pay the price to keep our own lives safe.

God bless our soldiers.

God bless their families.

God bless their endeavours

Victory truly belongs to God and may God be praised.

Merry Christmas to all our gallant troops.
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Akolawole(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
sayyid:
Crushing of these Boko boys in sambisa forest is a good news especially during this season of celebration.the government should just try and cut the forest to the ground

Good advice.

Using the land for farming etc will somehow be eventually neglected and used by Boko Haram Shitte Phase 2.

I think they should just completely clear it and chemicalize the whole place. Yes it look like a waste but Nigeria and maintenance culture are 2 parallel lines cry
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by johnisaola(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Up NA
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Good job boys.

Now I see the reason to have crushed Boko haram just before Christmas - You can at least relax small and enjoy your Christmas meals without disturbance.
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
I learnt that Sambisa forest was a former colonial games reserve.

We should return back to being a games reserve and reintroduce prides of wild hungry lions, leopards, tigers and hyenas and fence it off for tourism.

Any terrorists that choose to hide in the games reserve would do so at their own risk.
Akolawole:

Good advice.

Using the land for farming etc will somehow be eventually neglected and used by Boko Haram Shitte Phase 2.

I think they should just completely clear it and chemicalize the whole place. Yes it look like a waste but Nigeria and maintenance culture are 2 parallel lines cry
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by AfroBlue(m): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
food gud o

grin
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Charly68: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Thank God for seen you through ,may he grant the wounded men quick recovery & grant those who paid the supreme sacrifice in the course of fighting for the peace of our beloved nation. I shed tears of joy for your determination & conquest at the battle front.
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Dedetwo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Are most Nigerians blindly gullible as to not discern a simple cum job such as Boko Haram and so-called Sambisa Forest? Does forest, able to hide a battalion of soldiers, exist in Sahel region? If a pesron does not see the corresponding link with the so-called defeat of Boko Haram at the so-called Sambisa forest with one president in about to leave office in few weeks, I can safely say the person is a stiff. Where are the 356 girls allegedly kidnaped by the Boko Haram and hidden in the so-called Sambisa forest? Most Nigerians are jokers.
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by IGLE25(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Were there able to rescue the Chibok girls?
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by djkirkoo2(m): 2:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Dc4life:

Once upon a time, we couldn't go to churches and mosques to observe our worship because of the so called boko haram, we couldn't trust our selves in motor parks and streets because of created boko haram by former administration, we couldn't celebrate nigerian independence ceremony because of boko haram, today is one of the most memorable day in our history that boko haram has completely defeated, may God reward whoever among this triumph. To those sponsors who created us boko haram curse be on them, fire hell be their last home here and after. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Is it the first time you are hearing of sambisa forest been cleared by soldiers?
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by juman(m): 4:17am On Dec 26, 2016
It was the military generals that degraded and destroyed nigeria,

nigeria became ghost of itself because of unthinkingable amount of looting and corruption by those military generals.

Boko haram is just one of the the result of their greediness and unpatrotic action.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu / Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) / Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.