Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,167 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) (27923 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by sirOrubebe: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2016
H
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by oribi(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2016
THIS OLD POST MADE FP AGAIN..

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Maeka(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=chimere66 post=52241953]Nigerian man Efukikata Edet yesterday surprised his girlfriend Emerald Macaulay with a proposal at Ibom Tropicana Gallery Uyo.He knelt down to propose and Emerald said yes and gave him the 'hug of life'.

We wish them the best as they tie the nut sooner.

NONSENSE PEOPLE WAS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE THE NEWS THE WHOLE 36 STATES SHOULD READ? HOPELESS AND JOBLESS PEOPLE, MUST YOU TALK IF U DNT AV ANYTIN TO POST AND REPORT?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2016
it is becoming irritating

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Easy5265: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2016
Am certainly marrying a cross-ibom woman when the time comes, she's is flawless. Best wishes you be good to one another.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by hymanflex(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2016
Patiently waiting for the day I will have to kneel down too.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2016
He has started the journey on his knees, he must stay on his knees to keep it going...the day he deviates from the status quo, watch it...a thread will be opened by him or on his behalf to lament the woes that will befall him! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Orikinla1: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2016
Majority of single women cannot say NO, because they have no better choice. There is scarcity of suitable suitors in Nigeria where majority of the young men are actually jobless and broke.
To hook a man with regular job and income is a fortune.

Moreover, it would be foolish to reject the marriage proposal of a boyfriend who has been sleeping with you and only wants to make it official.
Is there anything new to offer him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by highwaist: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2016
We no value our culture again.we are carry away with oyinbo culture.I hate all this propose thing.that's why many marriages crash like oyinbo
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by EJanni(f): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2016
hungryboy:
This life no dey fair oh,
While others dey do wedding, engagement, go on vacation abroad, spend millions on gifts,
Me I dey house, dey wait for my neighbor were prepare rice and stew,
To call me to come chop
Lol!!! don't worry life na turn by turn. 2017 will be your year of plentiful harvest! Shalom
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2016
buygala:
The bae has very nice skin tho embarassed

The girl be like

Hmmmmmmmm cry cry cry.........This one wey Edet don propose come put am online, what will I now tell Nsikan, Ekpeyong, Udofia, and the other ones wey I don agree to marry them privately?

See as dis Edet wan scatter my parole shaaaa cry

In fact she's blessed with great skin, just flawless.

If not for that silly flat slippers naija girls like to wear i for dash am 100%
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by whyniel: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Lies

KellyKertz:
FACT
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Skelewu: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2016
This babe's legs are sweet! Chai! See pure freshness. tongue
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Giba(f): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2016
Have faith in God....God''s time is d best.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Emmyspecial(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2016
buygala:

The girl be like

Hmmmmmmmm cry cry cry.........This one wey Edet don propose come put am online, what will I now tell Nsikan, Ekpeyong, Udofia, and the other ones wey I don agree to marry them privately?

cheesy cheesy cheesy bahd guy. You've automatically turned to a mind reader ooo
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Evidence1000(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2016
Her legs are too beautiful abeg. I'm loving the babe.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by cerowo(f): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2016
Turks:
Must they all kneel? Someone should surprise us with a handstand now grin
y dnt u be the person and surprise
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2016
Ekaete, will you marry me??

Eh, biko cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2016
she get small breast... TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Gorgeous5(f): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2016
wow,very nice .where is my own ring ooooooooo(lol)
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
The lady should enlarge this picture and paste in their sitting room , sos that when the guy starts to misbehave , she shows and reminds him that once upon a time he knelt down and begged for pussy. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by crisycent: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
How many times you don kneel down thank your mama for the 9months wen she carry you for belle?

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Youngpo413: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Everblazinggg:
Smart looking couple
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by lereinter(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
abeg no vex o

why do men kneel to ask a girl to marry him as if its the gal that will be footing the bills when then marry...
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Youngpo413: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
obembet:
The babe fine
also a wife material.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by tuniski: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
KellyKertz:
FACT
That is for hypocrites!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Flashh: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Richie0974:
How many times will this make FP?
I was wondering,maybe something is wrong.

Seun, nawa for your mods ôó.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by Flashh: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Orikinla1:
Majority of single women cannot say NO, because they have no better choice. There is scarcity of suitable suitors in Nigeria where majority of the young men are actually jobless and broke.
To hook a man with regular job and income is a fortune.

Moreover, it would be foolish to reject the marriage proposal of a boyfriend who has been sleeping with you and only wants to make it official.
Is there anything new to offer him?
Confirm!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
so cool,but wait oooh......marriage everywher
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by gracevile: 2:57am On Dec 29, 2016
any man that will kneel down and propose to me will be sorry cos I will slap am instead make the make lie down for ground propose
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by ogyunging(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2016
buygala:

The girl be like

EKPENYONG reporting. Nsido? Chisos! Macauley!! Iya Mii!!!!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
buygala:

The girl be like

grin grin grin
Real parole scatter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) / Are There Catfish On Nairaland? / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.