Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,788 members, 7,969,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? (1893 Views)

Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by hammerT: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
myfantasies:

Yeah i did cos it's d truth

I later overheard him telling his friend on phone dat he thinks i suspect him coming from another woman's house, and dat he gave d lady head and dat wen he tried to kiss me i told him that his mouth smells like pussy

Nd dat was d end of the relationship

So, did u believe(suspect) that, he did dat with another woman?

Just like dat, the relationship was over?
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by myfantasies(f): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

So did u believe(suspect) he did dat with another woman?

Just like dat? The relation was over?
I suspected at first wen i perceived dat odour frm his mouth

His phone call made me believe it

He later admit nd apologize, i forgave him, but can't continue, cos dat was d last straw dat broke the camels back

I have heard enough of it won't happen again, i was drunk nd didn't know what i was doing, or my friends pushed me to it
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Mediapace: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by hammerT: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
myfantasies:
I suspected at first wen i perceived dat odour frm his mouth

His phone call made me believe it

He later admit nd apologize, i forgave him, but can't continue, cos dat was d last straw dat broke the camels back

I have heard enough of it won't happen again, i was drunk nd didn't know what i was doing, or my friends pushed me to it

So the guy loved giving head dat bad?

Did u get some?
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by myfantasies(f): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Mediapace: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
myfantasies:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
abeg say something jor
Re: What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
I will crawl on my knees to Australia and back for you, I will also swim across the Pacific ocean and walk on the moon without an oxygen mask for you baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Ur Advice Am Actually Dating A Girl, Let Say A Woman / Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. / She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.